players online

Denied wbq School nurse application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oph

Level 165
[OOC section]
In Game Name: wbq

School Employee Role you are Applying For: school nurse.

How often do you log onto the server?: Mainly everyday, depending if i only come on for a few but i will come on more often if i get such rank.

Do you have Discord? Yes i do, I tend to be very active in most voice channels not so much of the chats.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do. I tend to use it a lot.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes i have but only one was a valid and reasonable thing to be banned for.

1. getting Hit by a flesh hook.
2. Not using /LOOC back in late 2016.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Since the summer is starting i will be on more, Such as 8-9 hours maybe? Depending on the situations happening in the day.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes i do know this, But i will do my job right and not mess up to get fired ICLY.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Typical responsibilities of the job include:

I would often be responsible for checking the physical health of new students, I also would be responsible for preventing illnesses and outbreaks as well.Since students would be required to quarantine sick students and making sure that they are up to date on vaccinations and immunizations.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes i do have experience with this type of role-play. Since i was The HD of P.E,Office worker, and a secretary.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have almost been playing this sever for two years now,And I have had ranks before like this such as P.E Teacher and office worker and a secretary in the school.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I have somewhat physical experience with getting people not to freak out, Other than that i don’t have any other than watching certain medical shows.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: i would respond with a sentence like this " I'm sorry that i don't meet your records but it is actually very rude to call another person pathetic i'm guessing you would not appreciate being called pathetic by another student or anyone else”.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would react with debrief, along with fret. As i am very cautious with situations involving danger.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: i would react by saying " i hope you do know this is against the rules and that they would face consequences for their actions".

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Daniel Kyung

Chosen Job: School Nurse

Motivation for Joining YHS: After going to college..i would like to carry on with my life and do something good and productive.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: In my opinion i think i would be a good match for this job and that i'm very mature to succeed in this department of the High-School.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread