mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

WHICH CHARACTER IN MEDIA DO YOU MOST ASSOCIATE WITH YOUR OC?

HEXATICA

Level 11
HEXATICA
HEXATICA
Omega+
Which character do you most associate with your OC? Whether it be one you view to be similar to your OC, one that you based your OC off of etc.

Note: No.. Characters taken straight out of other media don't really count- I mean your OC's!

SOO-YUNN "DOMINEER" HAN.

Soo-Yunn is not only my most iconic character, but the one I've spent the most time on. She's gone through many changes throughout the years, but she's had many inspirations from other characters in media, take a look!

(if you have any further questions about her, feel free to ask <3)
1715965115733.png

bheom

Level 61
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
riwoo yeun -> ian gallagher (character wise) + sunoo (appearance)
nayao zhuang -> makima, hye-ra & ningguang (character wise)
chuuya saemonsaburou -> yamaguchi + tsukishima (character wise) & male miku hatsune (appearance)

HEXATICA

Level 11
HEXATICA
HEXATICA
Omega+
riwoo yeun -> ian gallagher (character wise) + sunoo (appearance)
nayao zhuang -> makima, hye-ra & ningguang (character wise)
chuuya saemonsaburou -> yamaguchi + tsukishima (character wise) & male miku hatsune (appearance)

HATSUNE MIKUO MENTION????

halfabraincell

Level 14
this dumbie ⬇️
nfinqewfioek.pngwerty.png
he was a slight inspiration for the original concept of my oc ⬆️

Screenshot 2023-07-23 144833.pngWIN_20240517_21_22_47_Pro.jpg (it was mainly the character's varsity jacket from like one random episode that i sourced ngl) (and the mullet i love dudes with mullets idk why.)

adalynoc

Level 112
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
I don't really consume traditional media such as TV or Movies so instead all my characters were based on music and the vibes those songs gave me, and a playlist was made for almost every character I've played regularly.

Kugrash from Unsleeping City created 90% of Rat Pope's (now heavily changed lol) backstory :3

-kam

Level 100
lmanberg era wilbur. the like emotionless badass [salty called me wilbur and i realised how much my chars are like him and i hate it]

Users who are viewing this thread