DarkEclipic

Level 166
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Let him cook fr
Nah nah nah want me to cook? I can cook!

Cole: BY FAR one of the more COMPLEX backstories of all of the ninja!! (this next part will be spoiler as to avoid anyone who isnt caught up)
Cole's mother Lily was the more amazing Earth Ninja that the series had saw. GOING TO a INVITE ONLY CITY/COUNTRY, SAVING TWO RACES FROM A MF DRAGON AND A EVIL SKULL DUDE. ALONG with this, you cannot tell m that the complexity of Lou and Cole isn't AMAZING with how the strain of Lily's death put on the both of them. And how he just wants to live out his singing dreams and take his son with him on that journey, cause lets be honest. That is most likely how Lou and Lily got together.

Lloyd: We ALL can agree that this BOY WHO WAS FORCED TO BE A TEEN IN SEASON 2 grew up VERY quickly due to the damn situation and his entire legacy AS THE GREEN NINJA?? Like, it would of saved Lloyd many pains to just have his mother just TAKE HIM but she is a badass traveler who TRAVELS ALL OF NINJAGO?!? Like, don't get me wrong, I love her. But she isn't my favorite parent in the series, that goes to Ed and Edna but that is for another yappin' session.

LLOYD MONTGOMARY GARMADON is a GOD in this damn show(And still is in Dragon's Rising, good show trust), This man lived through the end of the world MANY TIMES, being possessed SEVERAL TIMES for LONG PERIODS OF TIME, TIME TRAVEL?!?, AND MUCH MORE. Compared to the rest of the ninja, Lloyd is BY FAR the best to lead the team and to CONTINUE on the legacy of his Grandfather AND uncle(also his sensei, but bleh)

Phew, ok that is enough yappin from me about a show I love. So yeahhhh, WOOOOO

WhisperTheFallen

Level 55
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+

Cole: BY FAR one of the more COMPLEX backstories of all of the ninja!! (this next part will be spoiler as to avoid anyone who isnt caught up)
Cole's mother Lily was the more amazing Earth Ninja that the series had saw. GOING TO a INVITE ONLY CITY/COUNTRY, SAVING TWO RACES FROM A MF DRAGON AND A EVIL SKULL DUDE. ALONG with this, you cannot tell m that the complexity of Lou and Cole isn't AMAZING with how the strain of Lily's death put on the both of them. And how he just wants to live out his singing dreams and take his son with him on that journey, cause lets be honest. That is most likely how Lou and Lily got together.

Lloyd: We ALL can agree that this BOY WHO WAS FORCED TO BE A TEEN IN SEASON 2 grew up VERY quickly due to the damn situation and his entire legacy AS THE GREEN NINJA?? Like, it would of saved Lloyd many pains to just have his mother just TAKE HIM but she is a badass traveler who TRAVELS ALL OF NINJAGO?!? Like, don't get me wrong, I love her. But she isn't my favorite parent in the series, that goes to Ed and Edna but that is for another yappin' session.

LLOYD MONTGOMARY GARMADON is a GOD in this damn show(And still is in Dragon's Rising, good show trust), This man lived through the end of the world MANY TIMES, being possessed SEVERAL TIMES for LONG PERIODS OF TIME, TIME TRAVEL?!?, AND MUCH MORE. Compared to the rest of the ninja, Lloyd is BY FAR the best to lead the team and to CONTINUE on the legacy of his Grandfather AND uncle(also his sensei, but bleh)

HOLY SHIT HE COOKED!

WhisperTheFallen

Level 55
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+

Why not cook some more actually

Users who are viewing this thread