mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

WIP - Food Culture & Society | Professor App

bdqts

Level 4
SpookyBdqt
SpookyBdqt
Icon

⊰· ─ · · SPOOKYBDQT'S PROFESSOR APPLICATION · · ─ ·⊱​

OOCLY Banner.png​

· · ─ ·✶· ─ · ·
What is your Minecraft username?
SpookyBdqt
.
What is your discord username?
bdqt
.
What is your time zone?
EST
.
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
lang app - [Accepted]
lang app- [Denied]
lang app - [Accepted]
lang app - [Accepted]
lang app - [Accepted]

height app - [Accepted]
height app - [Accepted]

teacher app - [Denied]
Doctor App - Pending
Build Team App - n/a
Shrine App - n/a
.
What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[College][B] Miyabi A. Kyouketsu
[
Grade-12] Angelo 'Lo' Vazquez
[Grade-12] Ryun-Ji Meris Yukishiro
[Grade-9] Kaoruko Rossa

[Grade-12] Niche La'Koya
[Frog] Quantavious III
[Grade-12] Ikoma Belmore

.
Describe your activity and roleplay experience on the server:

9/10, I am very consistent player! I have been playing SRP for a little over a year now, and have enjoyed every second of it! I do typically work on the weekdays but even then I find a way to hop on SRP for 5+ hours! (we don't talk about my sleep schedule...) I always find time to join a vc with friends, and enjoy roleplaying to the fullest!

AVAILABILITIES:​
SunMonTueWedThursFriSat
4pm-12am ESTVaries (5+ hours)
(meaning I am available for at least 5 or more hours)
Varies (5+ hours)
(meaning I am available for at least 5 or more hours)
Varies (5+ hours)
(meaning I am available for at least 5 or more hours)
Varies (5+ hours)
(meaning I am available for at least 5 or more hours)
Varies (7+ hours)
(meaning I am available for at least 7 or more hours)
12pm-12:15am EST
Screenshot 2026-09-25 at 9.53.07 PM.png
.
In your own words, why do you think professors are important to SchoolRP?

I think professors are important just like all other faculty members, they play a very big role in School RP, which is to teach and help students learn, gain credits, and graduate essentially! But most importantly they are important because in my opinion its people who attend professor classes that actually want to roleplay and more then often put effort into completing classes!
.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you may face demotion or removal from the faction?

Yes!!
.
Do you understand if your application is accepted, you may have to undergo professor training?:

YES I do indeed!!
.
· · ─ ·✶· ─ · ·​

ICLY Banner.png​

· · ─ ·✶· ─ · ·

.
What's your character's full name?

"Helloooo," he said in a cheery tone "My name is Angelo Vázquez, pleasure to make your acquaintance!" Offering a small bow before taking a seat!"
.
Age (Minimum is 27):

Leaned forward fixing his posture "I am currently 27 years of age" brightly smiling with fresh beaming energy!"
.
Nationality:

Perked up, as he gave a light chuckle "Well, I was born and raised in Cuba, and have a very mixed family so I am Cuban and Dominican" gently grinning scratching the back of his head! However now I am a citizen her in Japan"
.
Preferred Subject:

His gaze softened as he spoke so naturally about his passion, "Well you see, I would absolutely love to teach a type of culinary class! Though, to be most specific, Food Culture & Society, which dives into history of foods, covering all aspects of sociological research on the interrelationships between food and culture"
.
Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different? What are their plans for the future? Optionally, what is their past?

Angelo was a tall Latino, carrying a quiet, inviting presence that drew people in without effort, while his pink hair set him apart from the crowd. He had a tattoo on his right arm and was radiating the smell of fresh hazelnut and roses, he was soft-spoken and calm, though his thoughts often drifted elsewhere in quiet daydreams! Simple enough his origins were much different! He is an extremely well mannered man, growing up in a wealthy household located in Cuba, he found an extreme interest in cooking and baking from such a young age, wandering the streets of his home town admiring the street vendors, and beauty of his culture and by 17 he was already 6'5. Many people started to become more intimidated by him, but cooking made up for that. He had a wonderful view of what he was creating, baking, and pouring love into. Even though some people were scared of him, he kept his head held high and always smiled keeping a good mannerism. And eventually he had a sharper more inviting presence about him! Angelo hoped to continue his journey in Karakura, with his twin brother as well! Together they would make their way into the real world to accomplish there hopes and dreams, even if height threw off their identical balance! It was later that he became more independent, baking constantly, studying different cultures foods, and writing up journals and things that would help him advance through life! He then took up culinary in college, hoping to use his skills to make an impact on others, which he truly loved! But most importantly, he didn't want it to go to waste! Culture was very important to him, and its a reason why he came to Karakura to begin with, his dream was to learn, create and share his experiences with others! He took opportunities, one after the next, traveling to different countries to learn about history of the greatest meals created! It finally hit him, that the best way to share his goals with others was by teaching them! Teaching people who were also passionate as himself, where better then at the school he attended for where his dreams also once prospered!
.
What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?

"I personally believe everyone has a place in their heart that has room to grow and learn! I believe all students have what it takes if they set their minds to it! My co-workers also have the strength to move through their day with success and radiance, you just have to really set that goal you know? Truthfully enough, I am not one to judge by sight, rather it is a continuous action that dictates one's personality! I really do think actions speak louder then words, because just like myself, its hard to express an opinion through words rather then actions! I base my judgement off logic rather then pure emotion, as its much more intellectual to base an opinion on fact rather then maybe a bias that could be created off of an experience! To bounce back, my main outlook would be treating everyone equally! My co-workers are here for me as I am for them, and my students are here to learn as I am here to teach them what I believe in!"
.
What is their motivation for becoming a professor?:

Gently smiled "My motivation is simple, I have a goal, and I must achieve it by all costs! I strive to share cultures with everyone! I believe with all my heart that culture is something everyone should experience in life, cooking is also such an essential tool that kids these days just don't have enough skill in! Let alone, knowledge is important, so is history! If simply biting into a meal and moving on with your day is substantial, how would one feel if they understood the concept, the history, the art of the meal! They may take deeper thought, a slower pace, and truly enjoy whats in front of them! This is an eye opening class that I want my students to really soak in to open there eyes, and really appreciate the world around them!" let out a soft sigh, as he spoke fast with enthusiasm in every breath!
.​

.
Roleplay Scenarios
..
A jock is ignoring your lesson and throwing paper balls at another student, what would your character do?

His head tilted "I would pause the lesson! And ask, why is it that they are disturbing the class! Then I would ask them kindly to stop! If they continued to disturb the class then they aren't there to learn! So they will be asked to leave!"
.
A student doesn’t seem to understand the material, yet hasn’t requested help, what would your character do?

Eyes widened "Why, I will take my time to make sure that my material is understood, its important to me that everything I teach is easy to understand! I will give them one on one time if needed, or even direct them to a tutor! Every student matters, and I will make sure that they get the help they need, if it is truly needed!!"
.
When in the faculty lounge, how does your character act?

wip...
.
Provide at least 2 interactive class ideas and one field trip idea related to your subject

wip...

.​

(NO, I repeat no AI was used in the making of this application!!)​
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top