mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

YHS Shader Pictures

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+

For four months, I have been doing what I love: photographing people, locations, events, releases, things and stuff.
It has been a long and enjoyable ride, and I thank everyone who has supported my projects!
Cheers for a new year of pixels and memories~

Hiro♤

Level 4
Love them, I can't believe the trend is still going lmao
Glad to see it's coming along this well!
Keep up the good work! :DD

Ender Maximi

Level 8
Ayy, these screenshots are liek brilliant photography (Probably 'cause dey are lmao), you can never have enough of 'em! Congrats on 1k views!

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
Love them, I can't believe the trend is still going lmao
Glad to see it's coming along this well!
Keep up the good work! :DD
Thank you bro, cool to see my original inspiration still hanging around today ^^

All these pictures make my pride hurt
haha, thank you~

Ayy, these screenshots are liek brilliant photography (Probably 'cause dey are lmao), you can never have enough of 'em! Congrats on 1k views!
Thanks <3

WildSense

Level 45
Ohoho, that's me? Damn, I look badass in that pic. You're an amazing phototographer, I suggest you continue this. You could actually be famous for this.

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
Beautiful pictures with great quality. You really have an eye for photography.
Ohoho, that's me? Damn, I look badass in that pic. You're an amazing phototographer, I suggest you continue this. You could actually be famous for this.
So awesome!
Thank you guys~

Do more pictures with SAO characters!
I might get around to ask someone to model some skins, but until then I can only picture people with whatever skin they wear

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
Every time someone tried to explain to me there are limits to what one man can do, I pointed to the boundless sky and said, 'There is the limit'.
- Jaiprakash Gaur

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
“That was the only decision there was once upon a time: what to do with the night.”
- Harry Crews

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
Skin Edition

Due to recent topics about everyone sharing the same limited pool of skins, I feel like I might bring some perspective from a photographer point of view.
There won't be any big texts, for or against, but I do hope my previous pictures clearly tells my stand on this coming update.
This post was made on 13.01.2017. In the future, this might no longer be a case.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread