mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Recent content by ASHSOCIETY

  1. ASHSOCIETY

    New Sports Teams / Implementations

    ykw, +1 Why not guys, why not
  2. ASHSOCIETY

    ⋆ ִֶָ ⋆ ashuhleeuh's doctor application ! [WIP]

    ₍^. .^₎⟆ Ashuleeuh's doctor application Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section IGN (In-Game Name): ashuhleeuh ⤷ I do have other alternative accounts, in which. Would be the following three listed below. nvrsleeps (main) SparkleAsh dolliya What is your discord username? ashhleeyyy Describe...
  3. ASHSOCIETY

    what's something you've always wanted to do on SRP, but were never able/allowed to?

    something i've always wanted to do on srp but were never allowed to? QUIT. I WANT TO QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIT kossy and astro puhlease let a girl retire
  4. ASHSOCIETY

    What are your thoughts on SRP Skins?

    Okay, as a tailor. Seeing the fact that somebody has said "the downfall of tailoring must be studied" that was not at all right to say, because. People work HARD on their skins, and that's pretty much bringing what they have made and pretty much saying it's not that good? Yes, they might have...
  5. ASHSOCIETY

    Why Do People Always Come Back? | My Thoughts + Rambling

    idk how to answer u, i might quit again soon myself, missing my one month break... BUT I MIGHT STAY FOR MY WIVES, meow.
  6. ASHSOCIETY

    would u stop urself from joining srp if u could

    I say it's a 50/50 for me. I would love to fully say yes, but I can't. This server is where I had met people I talk to on the daily basis, and where I met my wives. SO. If I never had myself play on the server I wouldn't have met them. The other 50 is the fact where I wish I never met certain...
  7. ASHSOCIETY

    Denied REMOVE

    please, remove my application.
  8. ASHSOCIETY

    Accepted SparkleAsh's Teacher Application

    What's your Minecraft Username?: I own four minecraft accounts! SillyAshh, SparkleAsh (APPLYING), gachaprincessuwu, leystrology What's your Discord username?: . .rilaakumaa What's your Time Zone?: Mountain Standard Time (MST) and no, we do not do daylight savings here. Provide any link(s) to...
  9. ASHSOCIETY

    Denied Ashtetic's doctor application

    IGN (In-Game Name): I will be applying under the account of Ashtetic. I do have three other accounts leyyley, catRP, and leystrology. What is your discord username? .ashhleey Describe your activity on the server: I can be found online pretty much everyday because I don't exactly have anything...
  10. ASHSOCIETY

    Kahili "Lei" Ginger | Character Biography

    OH MY GOD I MISS HANGING OUT WITH LEI, we need to hang out again. (ashtetic)
  11. ASHSOCIETY

    {Old} My WIP Test Web Design for... facility staff, teachers.. etc

    woah, how come i’ve never seen this? blessed my eyes.
  12. ASHSOCIETY

    Club & Team Allowance

    -1.
Top