mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Recent content by Belak

  1. Belak

    GETTING INTO THE SCHOOL!!!!

    +1 even though I'm a teacher, I can get in from the back gate, but as my jock character, I would LOVE to get in
  2. Belak

    Karakura's Carve-Up Competition!

    MODELLER TEAM THE BEST!!
  3. Belak

    Autumn gestures "summer 2026" Tweaks.

    +1 I believe they are already looking to do this. Coming from a player who helped with some gestures :D
  4. Belak

    Denied 500carats | Doctor Application

    KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section IGN (In-Game Name): earss Grammers ssBelaks2 500carats (applying on) What is your discord username? @belakks Describe your activity on the server: As of recently, I have not had access to my PC, but every time I have had access to...
  5. Belak

    Introduction!

    Toji is my fav character in JJK. much love to you
  6. Belak

    Everybody stay positive no matter how negative life gets.

    Everybody stay positive no matter how negative life gets.
  7. Belak

    MODEL Suggestions

    more Hayabusa stuff heh
  8. Belak

    cyberwqve's intro!!

    when are we running dead by daylight?!
  9. Belak

    ♡ Mei Ying Li's Photo Blog | 03 ♡

    This is actually really cool
  10. Belak

    KARAKURA NEWS || Shopkeepers of Karakura

    YEAHH W REPORT!!!
  11. Belak

    KPD Application | earss

    Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section IGN (In-Game Name): earss [Grade-12] [Volleyball] Ren Zhao Grammers (character will be changed if accepted) [Shopkeeper] Rocco Forger ssBelaks2 [Teacher][HD] Marcel Kurz 500carats (applying on) Discord Name & Tag: belakks Which timezone are you in? CST...
  12. Belak

    What are your thoughts on SRP Skins?

    I can agree to this. I feel like characters that are older and such should have the old shading style, which, like temulaptop said it makes them look more rough, especially if they have had some lore that would make them look rough.
  13. Belak

    CUSTOM PROMPTS

    no but heres a poster of starboy inumaki :D
  14. Belak

    CUSTOM PROMPTS

    no thanks
Top