There's no practical point to trying to represent every single human culture and language. At some point we need to call it. We have 106 languages already.
Public Sentiment: What Does Karakura Think?
A new Mayor can often be controversial, and the current one is no different by virtue of being in Karakura. With the recent appointment of The Right Honorable, Lord Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito, Mayor of Karakura, much of the public is left wondering...
-1
There's enough inflation as-is. We should prioritize player-to-player business. I have only recently joined a faction and have hardly ever fished (fishing attr less than 5%) but I have never had less than ~500k on me at any given moment. If people want to make moneyーand are unable to get a...
Allowance, which mostly only benefits grade-12 (the largest faction) adds more than 100k to the economy every hour. Conservatively, it meets and exceeds the spend of every faction by a factor of four.
OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:
What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?
Biggest__bee (two underscores)(the other two bee accounts are my friends)
Do you have Discord? If so, what is your username?:
@biggest__bee (two underscores)
List your timezone and country:
EST, U.S.A
Describe your...
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN: MRWETHERBx2
Describe your activity on the server: I am active entirely daily, for several hours a day. I am usually on for a minimum of 3 hours, but it's usually ~4-6
Specify your Discord username and if you have a microphone: biggest__bee I have a...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.