mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Recent content by marwieee

  1. marwieee

    New Sports Teams / Implementations

    +1, it would be fun seeing a new sports team roaming around karakura and it would provide great opportunites for newer players to get into sportsrp!
  2. marwieee

    GETTING INTO THE SCHOOL!!!!

    +1
  3. marwieee

    Gym Remodel!!

    +1
  4. marwieee

    cyberwqve's intro!!

    is that cyber?!!!
  5. marwieee

    Inventory Rollback Changes

    BIIIIIGGGGG +1
  6. marwieee

    Crowbar Modification

    +1
  7. marwieee

    Private Chests Matters!

    +1
  8. marwieee

    Previewing Auction Items

    +1
  9. marwieee

    hi gois its amari

    wb mari!
  10. marwieee

    Accepted kouvora's Psychiatrist Application!

    KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section IGN (In-Game Name): hyponoia kouvora (the account i’m applying on) What is your discord username? hyperpop (display: mar) Describe your activity on the server: I’ve been insanely active since I’ve been introduced to this server...
  11. marwieee

    Karakura Fire Department Faction

    What's your Minecraft Username?: hyponoia What's the title of your suggestion?: Karakura Fire Department Faction What's your suggestion?: I'm suggesting this after both the meteor strike event in the forest and the recent fires at the toge tunnel and the powerplant, but I think we are WELL...
  12. marwieee

    Auction Viewings

    +1
  13. marwieee

    Please create more jobs or forms to make money in game! Or bring back Alc

    +1 on job opportunities, the game would be more fun outside of just fishing and getting into factions are already tedious as is, as for the alcohol idea I don't really have a stance on it plus it probably got removed from the game for a reason so I'm just gonna stay neutral on it.
Top