mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖ ♥ Etsuko Hozumi Misono ♥ ↬【Biography】˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖

PIZA_OP

Level 42
⌞ ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ⌟
˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖Etsuko Hozumi Misono˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖
⌞ ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ° • + • ° ⌟
↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭

❁Picture of Etsuko at the beach glancing at the sea.❁
View attachment 37284
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
★✼☆。Basic Information★✼☆。

༺ ˎˊ♡First name:❀ Etsuko ❀
༺ ˎˊ♡Surnames: ❀ Misono, Hozumi ❀

༺ ˎˊ♡Preferred Name:
❀ Etsu, Suko, Suki, Etsuki, Koko ❀

༺ ˎˊ♡Gender/Pronouns:
❀ Female, she/her ❀

༺ ˎˊ♡Age:
❀ 18 ❀

༺ ˎˊ♡Height:
❀ 5'2ft [157.48 cm] ❀

༺ ˎˊ♡Weight:
❀ 101 lbs [46 kg] ❀

༺ ˎˊ♡Cup size:
❀ C/D size ❀

༺ ˎˊ♡Body build:

❀ Inverted Triangle ❀

༺ ˎˊ♡Eye Colour:
❀ Magenta Pinkish ❀

༺ ˎˊ♡Hair Colour:
❀ Vibrant Pink ❀

༺ ˎˊ♡Date of Birth:
❀ 6th May 2004 ❀

༺ ˎˊ♡Place of Birth:

❀ Niigata, Japan ❀

༺ ˎˊ♡Nationality:
❀ Japanese ❀

༺ ˎˊ♡Occupation:
❃ [Grade-12][Football] ❃

❀ Karakura Highschool Student ❀

༺ ˎˊ♡Blood Type:
O+

༺ ˎˊ♡Sexual Orientation:
Straight

༺ ˎˊ♡Religious Beliefs:

❀ Believes in a god and afterlife... But doesn't know how it will look like... ❀

⊹•٭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭٭⊹•꧂

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀

˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖•--↬Appearance:˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖
✧ ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖Etsuko Hozumi Misono ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖✧ ❁|❁ --↬ˋˏ ༻ ♡•5'2inch/157.5cm ♡•Vinbrant pink hair ♡•Beautiful pink eyes ♡•Cute voice ♡•Inverted Triangle body build ♡•Weight 101 lbs/46 kg ♡ ♡•Japanese ♡•Pineapple scent༺ ˎˊ↫ ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖❁˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖

˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖•--↬Personality:˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖
Etsuko is a open-hearted, caring, feeling, sweet-hearted and talkative. She likes to keep connection with her family and friends trying to help them as much as possible but most importantly she wants to feel loved by her family and friends. She cares alot about her siblings and parents hoping in her mind that her love is being seen by her family. She'd sometimes seem naive even having childish personality. She may seem rude to the people who act weird next to her like creeps and if she's already angry. She'd act flirty near people she loves romantically.

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀

┌─────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───────┐

❀˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖╔⏤⏤⏤╝╚⏤⏤⏤╗˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖❀
⊹•٭Equipment٭⊹•꧂

View attachment 38056
└─────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.───────┘

❀˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖╚⏤⏤⏤╗╔⏤⏤⏤╝˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖❀

┌─────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───────┐
❀˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖╔⏤⏤⏤╝╚⏤⏤⏤╗˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖❀
⊹•٭Outfits٭⊹•꧂

W.I.P

❀˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖╚⏤⏤⏤╗╔⏤⏤⏤╝˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖❀
└─────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.───────┘

•--↬Hobbies/Likes:
❀˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖-Spending time with friends/family˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖❀

-⊱Etsuko's life is basically built on friendships with friends and family. In the time where she is cheered up she would often spend time with one of her friends having fun by just talking with them and sometimes also with family also taking care of her friends or siblings in case they need help
⊰ -
❀˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖-Reading ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖❀
-⊱She likes to read History books mainly medieval always thinking back to her classes with miss Ayanami Ivanovski. She started reading around the time she started feeling less like her old self other than history books she would read cooking books, adventure stories and finally she started reading romantic books after thinking on how to act as a girlfriend⊰ -

❀˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖-Cooking˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖❀
-⊱In her lonely time she was wondering what could she make to have fun and decided to make chocolate muffins which made her gain a happiness in cooking⊰ -
❀˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖-Listening to Music˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖❀
-⊱When bored Etsuko would probably listen to music mostly in the night before she goes to sleep⊰ -
❀˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖•Climbing up the trees in the Forest˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖❀
-⊱Etsuko began to have fun ever since she first climbed up the trees now she's doing it quite few times jumping from one to another she thinks of it as a fun challenge to do while she's bored or sad. She is very careful not to fall down from the trees and always pays attention to her surrounding incase of wild animals.⊰-

❀˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖-Playing Football˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖❀
-⊱Etsuko took a bit of interest into Sports mainly football after practicing a bit and thinking she joined the football team in tryouts!⊰ -
❀˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖-Cosplaying˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖❀
-⊱Etsuko one day got a gift randomly a dino onesie on her bed seeming fascinated about it she began to love wearing outfits like onesies and cosplays⊰ -
❀˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖-Tickles˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖❀
-⊱Whenever Etsuko messed up her auntie she played with Erina tickled Etsuko until she cried from laughter which Etsuko enjoyed as she thinks its just playing around⊰ -
❀˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖-Creating pillow fortresses/Pillow fights˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖❀
-⊱Etsuko ever since she got adopted to Misono family built pillow fortresses or started pillow fights with her auntie that mostly ended in Etsuko's loss but she was still happy⊰ -

✩.・:。≻─────────── ❀•°❀°•❀ ───────────.•:。✩

Fears/Dislikes:
•Criminals
•Death
•Fire/Smoke/Ciggarettes
•Creeps
•Ghosts/Monsters/Paranormal creatures
•Being called a bully/Being bullied
•Insults
•Conflicts

--↬Pets:
'Chibi' ~ [1]
-⊱"My little sweet, little and puffy bird, Chibi!" ~ Etsuko

View attachment 34801

Backstory:
[In working]

༺♡༻

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Misono Family
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

﹄ ✧Kanna Misono✧﹃
»»[34] ~ [Mother] [ALIVE]««
-⊱Your a loving and caring mother.. You remind me always that there are people that care about me... Thank you mother.. I love you so much

﹄ ✧Rengo Dietrich Misono✧﹃
»»[36] ~ [Retired-Father, Uncle] [ALIVE]««
-⊱I am kind of conflicted about you... You're very kind towards me... But you are rude and bad to Edith, Alessia and other siblings... Altthough after that short talk with you I understand now... But you have gone out of your way.. Maybe you didn't want to do that thing to Serene but...Eh.. Anyway! I hope you will be forgiven.. But I don't know how it's possible... Thanks for being nice to me I guess... Bye!

﹄ ✧Edith Misono✧﹃
»»[26] ~ [Oldest Sister] [ALIVE]««
-⊱You're someone I aspire to be sister.. Wise, kind, caring and you're an adult... So you know alot of things right? I wish I knew much more and acted seriously just like you... Thanks for all the advice you gave me sister... I hope one day I'll become just like you! I hope things will work out with your love Edith.. I hope you get that affection from him... Anyways love you sis bye!

﹄ ✧Alessia K. Misono✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Married Sister] [ALIVE]««
-⊱You and Riku are so sweet together... Although I don't know what's it about with that leash- Um... anyway uh I also thank you for all the ice-cream and presents you gave me I am wondering now how to repay you.. Maybe a plushie? I don't know but.. I think spending time with you is enough I can give you... Anyways... About another topic.. You and Riku are so sweet together... It's been so long since you two have been married and I hope your marriage lasts forever... You two are so sweet together.

﹄ ✧Kazuto L. Misono✧﹃
»»[30] ~ [Oldest Brother] [ALIVE
]««
-⊱Kazzy Kazuto.. You're an awesome brother.. Although you may seem shy sometimes you're still someone I am able to talk to... I think you need to spend more time with us brother.. I know we can do some awesome things together! I wonder if you have a love interest by now... I know you must have got someone

﹄ ✧Irina T. Misono✧﹃
»»[20] ~ [Scary Sister] [ALIVE
]««
-⊱My mouth cannot describe how scary you're but my mind can... When I am trying to get you out of trouble you reject that and still get into more... I just don't want to see my family in jail! But please Irina seriously... Why are you behaving like this..

﹄ ✧Kiyoshi A. Miston✧﹃
»»[29] ~ [Dad-Figure?] [ALIVE]««
-⊱I don't honestly know how I can describe you... I mean.. You were dating my dad then you left him.. Then you turned from kind to rude and now I don't even know anymore but one thing is certain and that is you will probably see be with us for a bit of time and then leave again.

﹄ ✧Adele Hozumi Misono✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Sister
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱At first.. I had such a hard time trying to make you happy... But now that you're with a family.. You're happy... Makes me consider again how much I gained happiness from a family

﹄ ✧Laura I. Lekami✧﹃
»»[20] ~ [Cousin] [ALIVE]««
-⊱It's sad we are no longer sisters anymore but we are at least still family... I hold you deep in my heart as one of the most cheering up sisters I have... I wonder where are you Laura cuz I haven't seen you in a long time... But I love you still..!

﹄ ✧Serene Misono✧﹃
»»
[18] ~ [Bunny Sister] [ALIVE
]««
-⊱W.I.P

﹄ ✧Chimon 'Cherry' S. Misono✧﹃
»»
[34] ~ [Mute Uncle] [ALIVE
]««
-⊱I am so happy you're back uncle... I missed you so much!

﹄ ✧Eli Z. Dominguez✧﹃
»»[40] ~ [Claimed Uncle] [
ALIVE]««

-⊱I wonder if I ever get to go into Town hall's Office with you Eli.

﹄ ✧Camilo Valentino Misono✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Tall Brother] [ALIVE]««
-⊱You may seem like a criminal and maybe you are but.. You're special to me... Like really really special.. You were probably right about my ex-boyfriend.. He was a criminal... But a loving until he left.. Now I don't know- Anyway.. Camilo... I hope you will not get into jail again.. Not for eternity at least... Stay safe.

﹄ ✧Cho M. T. Yo-Yang✧﹃
»»[69] ~ [Grandma
] [ALIVE]««
-⊱You're a great grandma.. I feel bad for you since you are blind I think I need to get you some glasses... Please don't give me birth control I am surely not pregnant-

﹄ ✧'Chibi'✧﹃
»»[1] ~ [My adopted Bird/Family pet
] [ALIVE]««
-⊱You are so small and soooo.. soo.... cuteeee...!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hozumi Family

﹄ ✧Erina Hozumi✧﹃
»»[30] ~ [Religious Auntie/Mother] [ALIVE
]««
-⊱W.I.P

﹄ ✧Ana Seon-u✧﹃
»»[29] ~ [Surgeon Mother
] [ALIVE]««
-⊱W.I.P

﹄ ✧Akari Ito Hozumi✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Sister][ALIVE]««
-⊱You're my adorable little sister... I really want to take care of you like other siblings to just help Erina... Even if she doesn't see it.. Just please listen to me.

﹄ ✧Caitlyn Allen-Hozumi✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Sister][ALIVE]««
-⊱You don't want to see me again... Don't you?. . .

﹄ ✧Vittoria M. Hozumi✧﹃
»»[20] ~ [Sister][ALIVE]««
-⊱I still love you Vittoria.. Because you listened to me... After all that happened.

﹄ ✧Rosie H. Granger✧﹃
»»[20] ~ [Sister][ALIVE]««
-⊱You're older than me but you still remind me of my younger self... That Erina loved.. I wish I could spend more time with you.

﹄ ✧Yoshiba M. Hozumi✧﹃
»»[22] ~ [Sister][ALIVE]««
-⊱WHEN ARE WE GOING ON A RIDE WITH A MOTORCYCLEEEEE SIS PLEAASE!! I want to so badlyyyy...

﹄ ✧Adele Hozumi Misono✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Sister
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱At first.. I had such a hard time trying to make you happy... But now that you're with a family.. You're happy... Makes me consider again how much I gained happiness from a family. . . For some time

﹄ ✧Junikko L. Hozumi✧﹃
»»[15] ~ [Sister
] [ALIVE]««
-⊱You're so shy Nikko.. You need to talk to Erina and Ana more... Enjoy your younger years as long as you can before you lose them..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Other Family

﹄ ✧???✧﹃
»»[?] ~ [Biological Mother] [
ALIVE]««

-⊱Moooomm.... I miss you...

﹄ ✧???✧﹃
»»[?] ~ [Biological Father] [
ALIVE]««

-⊱Daaaadd.... I miss you...

﹄ ✧Eli Z. Dominguez✧﹃
»»[40] ~ [Claimed Uncle] [
ALIVE]««

-⊱I wonder if I ever get to go into Town hall's Office with you Eli.

﹄ ✧ Luciana H. Lekami✧
»»[39] ~ [Mother-Figure] [ALIVE]««
-⊱Ever since I left your family I felt bad... It felt like I was abandoning someone.. I am still not used to my new family and I don't know how to act... I hope it will get
better or I'll actually get disowned... Just know you're still my mother.. kind of... yeah.. Just don't dissapear off into the air like Kiyoshi did...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Friends/Familiars/Others

﹄ ✧Hiro Hayashi✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Boyfriend][ALIVE]««
-⊱Your so kind.. and caring... Your lovely and comfy... You are a perfect boyfriend.. I love you soooo much!!~ I would do anything to keep you my boyfriend forever... Anything...

﹄ ✧Benimaru Hirasawa✧﹃
»»[20] ~ [Ex-Boyfriend][ALIVE]««
-⊱You.. Forgave me..? You actually did? I never thought that happened.. Thank you... so much.. I am sorry...

﹄ ✧Takahashi Y. Moriko✧﹃
»»[17] ~ [Best? Friend] [
ALIVE]««

-⊱Even though you were my first ever friend.. I can't say I am not mad about you leaving without a word... You also.. rarely well... keep your promises... Why.. Tell me why you... never keep your promises.

﹄ ✧Jiro Furehaki Hozumi✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Friend/Brother Figure][ALIVE]««
-⊱You are the main person I go to when I need someone to help me cause I am lonely and thank you for helping me. . . I accidentally slipped up on my words and called you an 'Angel' which I really meant... Because that's what I view you as... Now.. You're like a brother to me...

﹄ ✧Hachiro Fujimoto✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Ex-Boyfriend] [
ALIVE]««
-⊱I never thought we would break up again but.. Here it is... It's okay though.. I hope you find a better girlfriend darling out of town... I know I wasn't what you wanted but. . . Nevermind... Just.. Good luck on your adventures Hachiro.

﹄ ✧Julia 'Maddie' Hiragi✧﹃

»»[18] ~ [Friend] [ALIVE]««
-⊱I am just awaiting the day you stop being sad and depressed... Then we will have big fun!

﹄ ✧Tahomaru Vinnman✧﹃

»»[20] ~ [Friend] [ALIVE]««
-⊱Shy but a great friend!. . Wish we spent some more time together I really want to see you smile alot.

﹄ ✧Benedetta R. Ivanovski✧﹃
»»[19] ~ [Friend
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱You're kind friend and a beautiful one! I am confused if you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend...

﹄ ✧Willow Hiragi✧﹃

»»[18] ~ [Friend] [ALIVE]««
-⊱Same as Maddie I am worry about you sometimes... I really hope you get better and get to smile more if you need me i'll be there for you.

﹄ ✧Ayanami H. Ivanovski✧﹃
»»[42] ~ [Best Teacher/Auntie] [DEAD
]««
-⊱I really love history classes with you miss Ivanovski and I miss them... I'm already waiting for next history class!

﹄ ✧Riku M. Ketsueki✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Alessia's Husband/Brother in Law/Friend
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱You and Alessia are the sweetest marriaged couple I've ever seen and I hope it stays that way...

﹄ ✧London Helvete✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Edith's Husband/Brother in Law/Friend
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱It feels kind of weird having such an older brother in law but... Also cool! You seem very lovely and caring.. Hope to spend more time with you dear sir!

﹄ ✧Xialou Saiky✧﹃
»»[24] ~ [Familiar/Shopkeeper
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱You're a kind and nice boss.. Thank you for helping me in the work whenever I need advice.

﹄ ✧Yamaro K. Hamilton✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Friend/Cousin-Figure
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱You're a kind and intelligent friend.. I really should start spending more time with you Yamaro.

﹄ ✧Miku Masuo✧﹃
»»[16] ~ [Football Captain/Friend
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱Misao was right... You're a great Captain Miku! You're a very supportive friend.. Thank you Miku for helping me with my problems.

﹄ ✧Misao Furukawa✧﹃
»»[17] ~ [Retired Football Captain/Friend
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱I was very excited to join the Football team... I was really happy when I joined it but I should really practice alot more... I don't want to be kicked off because you guys may find me very bad... You're still a nice friend.. Thanks for accepting me on the team again!

﹄ ✧Yuan Fangsu✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Retired Football Teammate/Friend
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱You don't seem ever in mood.. I don't know how you are doing this but... You're really good at football.. I wish I was just as good as you...

﹄ ✧Son Bo-Hee✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Football Teammate/Friend
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱You really are an amazing friend Bobo... I wish I could spend more time with you like we did at the restaurant and cheer you up more! I tried at the halloween party but... I guess you were not in the mood.. Sorry...

﹄ ✧Estella Hirasawa✧﹃
»»[16] ~ [Football Teammate/Friend
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱I don't know you alot.. But you're a great friend!

﹄ ✧Violet Tattachi✧﹃
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱You're the first one to befriend me in the Football team... Thank you Violet for everything..

﹄ ✧Adaeze Chen✧﹃
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱You act sometimes funny Adaeze.. Sometimes saying words uncalled for- But you're a great friend at the end...

﹄ ✧H. Davi Meidner✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Football Buddy/Friend
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱You act sometimes funny Adaeze.. Sometimes saying words uncalled for- But you're a great friend at the end...

﹄ ✧Kilaora Y. Mitsugo-Ji✧﹃
»»[18] ~ [Councillor Buddy/Friend
] [ALIVE]««

﹄ ✧Odette E. Laresca✧﹃
»»[28] ~ [Best Faculty
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱Your the best Chef!! I like your food so muchhh... I can't get caught by you stealing food!

﹄ ✧???✧﹃
»»[?] ~ [Best Police
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱W.I.P

﹄ ✧Asahina Harumi✧﹃
»»[?] ~ [Best Medical Member
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱You helped me alot miss.. Thank you so much... You're such a great person

﹄ ✧???✧﹃
»»[?] ~ [Best Bobcat
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱W.I.P

﹄ ✧???✧﹃
»»[?] ~ [Best Spartan
] [ALIVE]««

-⊱W.I.P

Last edited:

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Chimon 'Cherry' S. Misono
[34] ~ [Uncle]
-⊱Although you cannot talk I am still happy I can talk to you even though I never heard your voice only through the phone I heard you talk I wish we spent more time together.

Elizabeth Z. Dominguez
[34] ~ [Auntie]

You're a really nice aunt I wish I met more of your children and befriended them but we never get time to... Hope that day comes to though!
I love this <3

PIZA_OP

Level 42
Where’s Aya :ccc
I am sorry I was working on this biography since yesterday and I was tired I completely forgot to add in the friends list my favourite teacher I will update it though as time goes on so dw<3 for now at least you are included in hobbies!

Users who are viewing this thread