Level 4

˚₊‧꒰ა ˚Sienna Marie Campbell

♫ “I'll set you on fire because I'm on fire.” ♫
"She is the most stunning and gorgeous person I’ve ever seen" -My boyfriend

THE BASICS ☾⋆⁺₊✧

BIRTH NAME: Sienna Campbell

♫ ~ CURRENT NAME: Sienna

~ NAME ORIGIN: Italian "Crazy right, I'm not even Italian"

NICKNAMES: Sisi, Sie, and Si she doesn't really care.

PERSONAL INFORMATION☾⋆⁺₊✧

‎♡‧₊˚ GENDER IDENTITY: She/ her

‎♡‧₊˚ AGE: 18

‎♡‧₊˚ DATE OF BIRTH: June 10th

‎♡‧₊˚ PLACE OF BIRTH: "Oh, uh, I was born in Vancouver Canada."

‎♡‧₊˚ NATIONALITY: Canadian & Haitian

‎♡‧₊˚ R/S ORIENTATION: Straight

‎♡‧₊˚ SKILLS: "Probably like… football, painting, and erm that’s it… Wait no I play the drums pretty well..”

‎♡‧₊˚ ADDICTIONS: Caffeine, nicotine, & shopping

๑✦Languages spoken: "Well, I speak Russian as I studied abroad there for a year or two, English clearly because I grew up in Canada, Japanese well I learned it before coming to Karakura, and JSL although I'm not too sure why I learned this."

๑✦ Likes: Cats, Dogs, traveling, shopping, the beach, painting, singing, drums, Greek Mythology, and sports.

๑✦ Dislikes: Birds, Bugs, people playing with her hair without asking, and people stepping over boundaries.

๑✦ Fun Fact: Does this person want to be in a relationship? why/why not? If they are in a relationship, how do they feel about it?
Sienna has been in a loving relationship for around more than a year now, she's ecstatic about her future with her fiance. She finds herself constantly thinking about him and loves every single thing her fiance does! She'd describe him as her soulmate or her second half, where he goes she's not far behind.

"Sorry Boo that I lied to you.."- Kodak Black

APPEARANCE ☾⋆⁺₊✧

IMG_4823.jpg1683505426743.png1683505543279.png

VOICE CLAIM:
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: A Tramp stamp, a Medusa tattoo on her right hand, a ‘Z’ on her ring finger for her boyfriend, and behind her ear would be a 'M' for her twin brother.
1683493111136.png1683493262242.png
✧˖° Appearance​
Sienna stands at around 5'3 although that's without high heels with them she's about 5'6. She has long blonde dreadlocks that landed at her lower back and her edges would always be in place. For makeup, she goes for a more natural look nothing too eccentric not because she doesn't like makeup but because she can't be bothered. Although she was on the more petite side she looked quite strong. Her style seemed to be quite preppy or even "slutty" although that's unusual for her. Along her face, she had piercings all over her face, there was a septum, a medusa piercing at the center and front of her lip, etc. Sienna's facial expression was usually stuck in a resting bitch face, and unfazed or even unbothered by most things... On her ring finger, there would be an emerald crested ring, complimenting her other rings and jewelry that was on her.​
✧˖° Personality​
Sisi is quite all over the place, most of the time she's in a bitchy mood. She's quite loud and a very social person, she has a very sarcastic personality towards her family and many of her loved ones. She's a very touchy person around selective people, mainly with her fiance. Usually, when the two are together she's seen holding his hand. A lot of her personality is based on who she's with. Around her brother she's more mean than usual, seeing as they have always been an "evil" duo. Around her boyfriend, she's very sweet and more laid back although she's almost the spokesperson for their relationship. Her boyfriend is quite soft-spoken and compliments her strong personality, so she'll usually speak for him. Sienna also seemed to be quite high maintenance seeing as she and Maverick were always the center of attention, she also seemed quite stubborn and hot-headed when she was not given her moment of attention.​
✿♡ HEIGHT:
5’3
✿♡ BUILD: Soft hourglass
1683493479793.png
✿♡ SKIN COLOUR: Lightskin
✿♡ EYE COLOUR: Hazel
✿♡ HAIR STYLE: Dreadlocks
✿♡ HAIR COLOUR: Naturally brown but currently blonde.

✿♡ supplies ♡ pockets

♡⸝⸝ Her phone
♡⸝⸝ Her sparkly wallet
♡⸝⸝ Gum
♡⸝⸝ Her Juul
that's all

FAMILY AND FRIENDS ☾⋆⁺₊✧
Twin Brother - Maverick Campbell °
“Well he’s my twin brother he’s my best friend, I’d do anything for him. I’m grateful to have him as a brother because he’s… Just the best brother someone could ask for.
Maverick is one in a million he's so much more than my best friend he's my other half I'd do anything for him.”
1683499051257.png
Biological father - Papa Campbell [ Erick Campbell ]°
"He's my biological father, he's pretty great and loves us unconditionally honestly he buys Maverick and my clothes all the time and it's the best ... Wait are Maverick and I spoiled..?"
Adoptive father - Dada Campbell [ Owen Cambell ]°
"Owen married our father... Maybe when we were around eight? He took the role of father right away, he adopted us a few months after their wedding and here we are..."

? Unknown °
"I know nothing about my mother and I don't think I ever want to."

Fiance - Zhenya Sokolova °
"Holy, god I'm not sure how to describe Zhenya. He's my soulmate, I can't imagine my life without him. I trust him with my life, I love that man so much. He's truly so perfect in everything he does and I know he'd do anything for me and I'd do the same for him. I truly have found my lobster, that's a Friends reference if you didn't know, I'm happy to know I'm going to marry this man someday I'm truly so happy to have met him he's so much more than perfect. In other words, he's the Duce to My Cleo monster high reference if you're like... Living under a hole."

1683499091229.png
Soon to be Mother In Law - Nozomi Sokolova °
"She's the only mother I've ever had, I love her so much and I'm thankful for the things she does for Zhenya and me. Nozomi may seem like she doesn't love us but I believe down deep she truly loves him and me. I just hope she knows I'm grateful for her."

A family friend - Misha Gonzalez°
"Goodness, where do I start... Misha thank you for your advice and being a true weirdo makes me think there is still hope for this world. Misha is a great person to know and I'm thankful the Sokolova family has helped me meet her."

HS female FB team °
"I fucking love some of you guys so much, thank you for giving me the chance to be someone on this team."

Boyfriends 'enemy' - Jeb
"Thanks for telling me about your broken marriage and thinking that my soon-to-be marriage is going to fail. Also, stop pissing off Nozomi frankly it's getting annoying."

ETC ...

BACKSTORY:

EARLY CHILDHOOD:
On June 10th, a woman gave birth to Maverick Sawyer Campbell and Sienna Marie Campbell in Montreal Canada. Their mother and father [Erick Campbell] were in a toxic relationship for a while. At around the end of their relationship, their father got into a pregnancy trap when trying to leave their mother. Seeing as he was a nearby scientist she pushed child support and wouldn't let him see the twins. While the twins were still infants their mother neglected her children leading Child Protective Services to be called seeing as the twins were in a distraught home environment.​
Throughout their time at the adoption home, Sienna began to make friends while Maverick scared off most of the kids, he learned to swear very quickly… In the meantime, the twins spent their time learning how to fend for themselves quickly. Maverick and Sienna became very intelligent watching each person's weaknesses and using them against them to get their way. A few years into their new "home" a man named Erick Campbell their biological father came to bring the two home, at this time their father got married to their step-father Owen. When Sienna got out of the home she was very shy hiding behind Maverick and always by his side worried someone may hurt or leave them again.​
GROWING UP CAMPBELL:​
Around 5th grade, Sienna became a very mature and smart child. Most of her days were spent indulging in a book or doing extra credit homework she was always keeping up with her work to be the brightest in her classroom. She found a strong love for literature and Social studies, her reading started off with the Percy Jackson books then it grew to the Harry Potter books and now she finds herself reading Steven King books. From a very young age, she was head of her class and knew more about the world than most kids...​
Although she wasn't shy she was actually very in tune with drama and found herself loving the art of drama, something about using it against someone always made her feel powerful this may be because when with her brother she felt quite inferior to him. Sienna found herself being one of the "mean girls" making a possie of other little assholes. She and Maverick were fighting against staying in a school for more than two months seeing as at the age of 10 they were getting into fights, hitting, yelling, kicking, and cussing out anyone they found themselves against. From school to school they always seemed to be expelled, no one knows how they ended up in Karakura it seemed this was the only school that could handle the two.​

Attachments

• 1683505452016.png
    1683505452016.png
    542.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 1683505538594.png
    1683505538594.png
    561.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread