mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

˜”*°•.˜”*°• | |Tsumugi Yoshinos | | W.I.P | |•°*”˜.•°*”˜

whans_whale

Level 6
whans_whale
whans_whale
Rich

˜”*°•.˜”*°•˜”*°•.˜”*°•˜”*°•.˜”*°•˜”*°•.˜”*°•˜”*°•.˜”*°•˜”*°•.˜”*°•˜”*°•.˜”*°•˜”*°•.˜”*°•˜”*°•.˜”*°•˜”*°•.˜”*°•˜”*°•.˜

playιng: [Tsumugi Yoshino] - [whans_whale]

༄・゚࿐ ࿔*:
꩜ Tsumugi Yoshino ꩜
༄・゚࿐ ࿔*:

ocean ' it . - ˚˖ִִ໋ ꩜✴๋࣭ ⭑

༄・゚࿐ ࿔*:
✴ PERSONAL INFO: ✴
༄・゚࿐ ࿔*:
Fullname:
Tsumugi Yoshino

Pronouns:
Any prounouns

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Nationality:
Jappense
a very intense DNA plan will be coming soon

Religion:
they doesn't really have a set religion but they lean more towards Religions with Satan. They do very much like Satanism the religion
to see yourself as a god and or prioritize
self care.

Birthdate/place:
They were born on june 14th in their moms toilet

༄・゚࿐ ࿔*:
✴ APPEARANCE: ✴
༄・゚࿐ ࿔*:
“______________”

Hair:
their hair is leaning more onto the longer side with dyed red hair and blue remains on the tip of his hair.
in the front are two long peices of hair with the style of 'racoon tail'
black hair dye coloring.

Eyes:
one eye is fake, they normaly change it out with random colors and the other
is a dark creamy brown that he got back from his eye surgery.

Skintone:
he has a more tan colored skin as he actuly goes outside now.

Scars/Birthmarks:
he has a large burn scar across his face, he has varios scars across his body from the stupid times he fucked around.
he has some freckles on his right thigh.

Height:
5'4

Weight:
erm idk

Facial Structure:
WIP

༄・゚࿐ ࿔*:
✴ BACKGROUND: ✴
༄・゚࿐ ࿔*:

Medical History:
Backstory:
when he was born into the Yoshino family, it was a grave mistake. Till he learned his first words and steps his family loved him, took care of him, once he was about three years old that is, he was put to work. Only by the age of three he was forced to clean, cook, and make money. His dad was indeed the worst if you visited there house in secret you could hear Tanuk his dad and Alethea yelling at the top of their lungs. but if known they would seem as if they are the perfect family, Tsumugi always was getting beaten or yelled at for the slightest mistake, if he didn't clean the dishes correctly he was hit or cut, multiple times sumis father, Tanuk tried to get rid of sumi and drop him off in the dessert or the side of a street with a forest, multiple times with dangerous animals but sumi somehow found his way back to his family mainly cause of his older brother Miran who went out at the dead of night to find his baby brother. one day on June 14th Tsumugis birthday he was watching my

little pony after doing all his chores my little pony episode 13 season one sumi's mom was making dinner for sumi and left it on the counter middle of making it. . Alethea the meaning of truth left sumi with a lie "I will be back after the episode dear. . . I love you" sumi sat there watching the episode for hours on end once it ended he restarted it not wanting to believe his mom had left him on his birthday. only days before that his father left after a beating and wasnt seen again, now sumi watched my little pony episode 13 not wanting to believe his mom had left him years before. now if your wondering what happened to Miran his brother well I have answers but probly not the ones you were looking for. . when he was only 6 he and his brother were at an orphanage and his brother was only 4 years older so he was 10 years old of the time he disappeared. At night sumi was walking around with his brother before he passed out. . once sumi woke up he noticed it was day and he was in the hospital wing without his brother? minutes after he woke up sumi was screaming for his brother, he was crying, he didnt want to be alone forever.
MORE ADDED SOON

༄・゚࿐ ࿔*:
✴ GALLERY: ✴
༄・゚࿐ ࿔*:​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread