Accepted π Secretary Application π

Status
Not open for further replies.
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Snowypaw

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Secretary

How often do you log onto the server?: Everyday, though last week I was on vacation. (I will notify if I am going on vacation, in advance)

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes, but I am shy so I don't talk unless I am being directly asked something

Do you have a microphone?: I do but barely use it, as I am quiet and shy.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I was kicked for one hour by saying in /ooc "MEET ME AT THE GIRLS DORM!"

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I will try to go on as much as I can.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I understand.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A Secretary handles administrative functions such as drafting letters, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I have been on a City roleplay server and a School roleplay server and played a lot. I tried being as realistic as possible and tried not to draw attention to myself. I wouldn't say I'm a pro at roleplaying, but I'm fairly good.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: When I was younger I would pretend I was a fairy and had a wand, wings and some glitter (Pixie-dust). Later on I lost interest in princesses and started pretending I was a spy or a secret agent. I would sneak up on my siblings and listen to they're conversations. I would get into the character so easily I could do it for hours.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Secretaries play a supportive role in organisations where they are employed to undertake a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Secretaries help to keep an organisation running smoothly. They also can carry information if needed.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Personally, I would not tolerate bad behaviour. I wouldn't yell or shout or get aggressive, I would take them to the office (Because I feel very strongly about students respecting staff). I would suggest a punishment depending on how much or how bad they swore. I would send a note home to the parents or phone them.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would respect his/her request but I would look at the consequences of me doing the job. I would never do something I feel is not right or that will harm others or myself.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would inform the Principle right away and let the employee know that what they are doing is unacceptable, since they are suppose to be role models for the students.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Ms. Snow
Chosen Job: Secretary

Motivation for Joining YHS: I love roleplaying and I love being apart of a community. This community is such a great one that I can't resist putting my efforts into making an application to be involved more in this amazing server. This school roleplay server is the most organized and fun roleplaying community I have seen so far (Which is a lot of servers).

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am a positive, hard worker who is efficient and is a very serious roleplayer. I am respectful and encouraging. I am also strict, but I try to be easy going and fun. I am experienced when it comes to being staff and holding the responsibility on a staff member. I'm not perfect, but I do have some good traits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread