mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ Jay Crecelius Fawcett's Biography ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

luvkaiix

Level 34
PicsArt_10-14-10.31.47.jpg
˜”*°•.˜”*°• I just wanted to say thank you to those who were mentioned in this post. - You are all like a role model to me. You have all done so much for me in the short period of time of knowing each one of you.
I hope we can become closer in the future, and I hope you have a great day. You're all loved! *MWAH!* •°*”˜.•°*”˜

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖
PicsArt_10-14-10.32.27.jpg
╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

Full Name
Jaykeb Solyven Hemingway Kojuro Crecelius Fawcett
Preferred Name
Jay Hemingway Kojuro Crecelius Fawcett
Nickname
Jay | JayJay | JJ
Title
Mr. J. Fawcett
Mr. J. Crecelius

Height
6'5
Date of Birth
March, 25th 1975
Place of Birth
New south Wales, Australia
Nationality
Half German | Half Swedish

Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Languages Spoken

Japanese
English
Swedish

German

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖
PicsArt_10-14-10.33.11.jpg
╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

Jan can be quiet, funny, or just secretive. Around his friends he is talkative if he feels like it. He's usually quiet when he isn't himself. Jay often confuses people about his feelings towards them. He is tough, but also he is a soft, loving guy. He's likes to socialize with those who he cares about most. He tends to always space out when he is bored, but he is open to try new things.
Illnesses/Disabilities
Sever Depression | Diagnosed at age 28
Social Anxiety | Diagnosed at age 28
PTSD | Diagnosed at age 17
ADHD | Diagnosed at age 7
Asthma | Diagnosed at age 4

His voice and what he'd have on him
His voice would be deep, Australian/German accent when he spoke.
He'd have medical equipment and his phone on him.
Hobbies
Roaming around the hospital bored, talking to his friends/colleagues.

Likes and Dislikes

| LIKES |
Jay doesn't really talk too much about what he likes or dislikes, seeing as he is always too busy working! But here is a list that many people could see he has a positive interest with!
- Being inside when it rains
- The beach/pool
- Being with people he knows
- Getting any attention, positive or negative
- Being in the snow, cold climates
- Being approached, talked to
- Having people play with his hair

| DISLIKES |
- Being ignored
- Feeling trapped, cornered by multiple people
- People intruding on his sexuality
- Being underestimated.
- Being disrespected
- People yelling
- Being alone
- Thunderstorms
- Sitting around all day doing nothing
Fears
Fear of abandonment
Fear of losing his loved ones
Fear of being yelled at - due to ptsd

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖
PicsArt_10-14-10.33.54.jpg
╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

TBA

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖
PicsArt_10-14-10.34.53.jpg
╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

Relationships
Sid J. K. Kishiko [Friend] - "Sid and I have always had a really strong bond. I know that I can count on Sid to be there for me whenever no one else is" ♥[Alive] - @suunshiney
Tyler M. Kajiyashiki [Student/Friend] - "The day I met Tyler, well, I was drunk. But Tyler made sure to sober me up. Turns out, he is Theo’s fiancé" ♥[Alive] - @_PastelDreams
Copper Fawcett [Dog] - "Copper and I are relatively close friends. He is so cute, amazing, and so protective of me. He is the cutest male puppy I've ever laid eyes on! I hope he and I become a lot closer throughout the time of our lives!!" ♥ [Alive] - @Adaline Harper
Juliet Crecelius [Sister] - “Juliet and I have a love hate relationship. We always joke around with each other and jokingly call each other name.♥ [Alive]
Juan Fawcett [Son] - “I love my son. I don’t say it enough, but I really do love him. And I thank him for helping me through tough situations.” [Alive]
Zak J. Creclius [Son] - “I love my son. I don’t say it enough, but I really do love him. And I thank him for helping me through tough situations.” [Alive] @Adaline Harper
Ollie Crecelius [Son] - "Honestly, I believe you and I have the greatest bond that could ever exist. You have helped not just me, but the entire family with so much, and I don't know how I could ever repay you for that. I love you, Son." [Alive] @Mystixa

[More to be added]

Family
Copper Fawcett - [Service-Dog][6]
Juliet Crecelius - [Sister][25]
Theodore Crecelius - [Brother][19]
Tyler K. A. L. Y. Luck - [Brother-in-Law][20]
Juan Fawcett - [Son][20]
Zak J. Crecelius - [Son][20]
Oliver 'Ollie' Crecelius - [Son][18]
Fawcetts -
https://discord.gg/NZrJJfA
Crecelius' - https://discord.gg/yZSTMa6
Hemingways - https://discord.gg/aaZgDn8

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖
PicsArt_10-14-10.35.22.jpg
╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

Jaykeb Solyven Cooper was born on March 25th, 1975 in New South Wales, Australia. From a young age he loved to travel the world and explore. His parents would take him on many adventures to different countries. The young boy with ADHD revelled in all the movement. When he was about 11 years old his younger sister Juliet was born. The two were immediately inseparable, his only sibling. They would spend most of their time together including on their families trips.

As he got older Jay discovered his love of law, especially in Japan, during one of his family’s trips. This redirected all of his school studies to achieve this new found dream. He knew one day he would become a law investigator. It meant everything to him. One he was ready for highschool, the teenager decided he’d move to a boarding school in Japan to help him achieve the dream he so desired. Jay said goodbye to his parents and his baby sister before sailing across the ocean.

It was during his years in Japan that he became infatuated with the medical field. The thought of being able to save others fell in place with his love of the law. Therefore he eventually split his focus between the two career choices. Graduating early, he went off to apply to med school along with obtaining his law degree. His life was finally getting settled into place.. Until he got the phone call.

The voice over the phone was one he didn’t recognize and seemed like it was about to cry. “This is Jay Cooper.. Correct?”

“Yes.. speaking. Who is this?..”

“I don’t know how to tell you this. Your parent’s got caught inside a house fire this morning while your sister was at school, nothing could have been done. They’re.. They’re gone. I’m sorry.”

He nearly immediately dropped the phone, his hands shaking from fear at what he heard. How could they be gone? He planned to visit them just next month! But it was the next thing he heard that truly broke his heart.

“Big Brother.. They say mommy and daddy left, and they aren’t coming back.. I’m scared. I want to be with you! They’re gonna send me somewhere..”

Luckily the two of them weren’t separated. In fact, they were adopted by the Cortez family together. Jay became the eldest brother of three and was in charge of looking after them when the parents were gone. He now had a younger sister by the name of Iris, and a younger brother named Theo. The four of them became the closest family you ever could have.

Jay had joined the Karakura Police Department as a cadet by the time he was 22, wanting to provide for his two young children as well as his siblings. He had thrown himself into his work to avoid the pain of his parents death. Although this didn’t last long as he ended up being let go for that exact reason. He immediately felt lost in the world, not knowing where to go from here.

This was when his drinking problem began.

He eventually found his way to join the Karakura school staff, becoming a High School History teacher. The stress only increased his alcohol addiction. Anything he could get his hands on to drown out the loud demons in his head. His sister had gone off to Germany to complete her education, his other siblings couldn’t understand what he was going through. No one could.

After a period of time he was finally convinced to see a psychiatrist. Her name was “Nana” Saiky. She listened to all of his problems, and never once talked over him. After a few sessions she officially diagnosed Jay with PTSD, Chronic Depression, and Social Anxiety. Most would be horrified at such diagnoses.. But for him? It was reliving to know he wasn’t crazy.

One day Jay ended up finding a gorgeous puppy on the streets all alone. After further inspection it was found that the dog in question was homeless. He decided to take the small pup home and take care of him like his own. Over time he adopted the name ‘Copper’, eventually working to make him a qualified service dog. It was his psychiatrist's idea after all. Now the two are almost never apart, and Jay wouldn’t have it any other way.

A few years later he would meet the most gorgeous woman of his life, Asuka Jinmai. They quickly became close friends and barely spent a moment without the other. He knew right away his life couldn’t go forward without her in it. His friend Tyler helped him devise a plan to ask her to be his girlfriend. She of course accepted, and the two would begin dating.

5 years later, they were still together. They’d talked of marriage in the past but nothing ever serious. But now he wanted to make it serious. After much planning and engagement ring shopping, he proposed to Asuka with the help of his adopted son Oliver. After many tears she accepted once again and the two were set to wed.

It was around this time that Jay got the more he realized how unsatisfied he was with his life. He had adopted three more children who he loved very much, and was teaching Law at the Karakura College. He was even marrying the woman of his dreams! So.. what was he missing?

Confiding in his ex wife, Asuka gave him the idea to return to med school and pursue his other dream. He would be starting a new chapter of his life soon as Asuka was expecting their first child together. The thought at first was scary. He had a stable income from the college, what would happen if he left? But it was obvious he needed to leave. The students gave him daily panic attacks and the pay wasn’t worth the emotional toll.

He now plans to apply to become a full fledged doctor at Karakura Hospital and is soon to be the father of 7. Where will his story take him next?

HoundMixPup3.png
PS. That is Copper’s in real life look

This is a constantly updating thread. Keep checking back for updates!

Last edited:

Mystixa

Level 10
This is a really well put together Biography! As well as an amazing character it's about.

Jay is one of my favorite characters I've seen on SRP and heard about. Glad I finally got to read more about him as well :)

luvkaiix

Level 34
This is a really well put together Biography! As well as an amazing character it's about.

Jay is one of my favorite characters I've seen on SRP and heard about. Glad I finally got to read more about him as well :)
Thank you! Jay is my favourite character out of 5 that I have!
2 of my characters are dogs ... which I’m never on ..

luvkaiix

Level 34
!!Update!!
Extended
- Friends

Added
- How he became a Cortez
- How he became a Fawcett
- What happened to his parents
- His son

Removed
- Nothing

To be done
- Outfits
- Photos

Last edited:

luvkaiix

Level 34
!!Update!!
Extended
- Nothing

Added
- "Preferred name/s"
- Changed "Single" to "In a relationship"
- Photos of Jay and Asuka

Removed
- "Surname" - Replaced with "Full name"

To be done
- More Outfits
- Photos of iris x jay
- Photos of Juan x Jay
- Photos of Taka x Jay
- Photos of Annie x Jay

- Photos in general

- Art of Jay
- Art of Jay x his friends

luvkaiix

Level 34
Relationships
IT WONT LET ME ADD IT TO THE THING SOOOOOOO.. ill put it here-
Mae Cortez [Daughter] - "You are so freaking weird, but you do have brothers, so it explains a lot. You are so special to me, even if I don't show it. You are my ONLY daughter, and I will love you until the day I die. If anyone is to lay a hand on you, without your permission, you know where to find me. Love you, little miss." [Alive] @xxbrookieexx

luvkaiix

Level 34
!!UPDATE!!
Extended
- Nothing

Added
- NEW BACKSTORY! [ Credits to @Mystixa ]

Removed
- Old backstory

To be done
- More Outfits
- Photos