aaaaaaa5.png
aaaaaaa6.png
aaaaaaa7.png
aaaaaaa8.png
'*•.¸♡ PLAYLIST ♡¸.•*'

˗ˏˋYuki's Playlist´ˎ˗

'*•.¸♡ BACKSTORY ♡¸.•*'
˗ˏˋYuki's Family´ˎ˗
Yuki found herself wandering around in a neighboring orphanage, just outside of town, after being forced to be given up for adoption as a baby. For a time, it felt like Yuki would never be adopted, but at the age of 13, a sweet-looking ginger male picked her up. The male's name was Kwan, and she was shortly adopted into the Namaah household. Arguments and fights were typical in this family, but love was still present - especially because they had all spoiled Yuki with affection. Unfortunately for her, what seemed to be the worst time of her life could only become worse, and it all began with the news of her brother's death.
[FIND THE REST OUT ICLY. . . if you even can.]

'*•.¸♡ HONORABLE MENTIONS ♡¸.•*'

(W.I.P)

'*•.¸♡ DID YOU KNOW? ♡¸.•*'
˗ˏˋYuki's Likes´ˎ˗

Pink, d'uh!
Cats
RAINBOOWW!
Five Nights at Freddy's! Favorite character? Bonnie.
Pirates

˗ˏˋYuki's Dislikes´ˎ˗

NEEDLES!!
Eating her vegetables..
Having to do schoolwork

'*•.¸♡ GAME OVER! ♡¸.•*'

Last edited:

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 77
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
Sky having to lie about where she is all the time to Yuki to keep her safe :sob:

BUER AND YUKI'S RELATIONSHIP THOUGH AHHAHAH- WE'LL TAKE OVER TH GOVERNMENT SOMEDAY... SOMEDAY!!

florestia

Level 43
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+
im tellllling youuu Shinobu is not a bad guy!

But oh my god, I miss playing Akari so much...

super cool epic bio moment!

Yushi

Level 11
sanriofangirl
sanriofangirl
Omega+
im tellllling youuu Shinobu is not a bad guy!

But oh my god, I miss playing Akari so much...

super cool epic bio moment!
Yeayeaea Shinoboo totally isn't, let's ignore his best mugshot ever (he's killing it)
DUDE I MISS AKARI RAAAAAGGHHHHH I miss her influencing yuki badly
Thank u !!!
Sky having to lie about where she is all the time to Yuki to keep her safe :sob:

BUER AND YUKI'S RELATIONSHIP THOUGH AHHAHAH- WE'LL TAKE OVER TH GOVERNMENT SOMEDAY... SOMEDAY!!
I will find out ICly one day. I will.
Buer and Yuki would be amazing government officials (the whole town would turn pink and green)

Love Yuki
Love Ark :]

hold o nwhend did thsi tdorp
Ten years ago. You've been in a coma for 12 years, I was worried.

Asa doesn't know how to keep it down at this point it's just his daily practice fr
Asa is gonna be the reason why Yuki is going to walk in someday

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich

View attachment 43545
[DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS ICLY]
View attachment 43547

View attachment 43548
View attachment 43551
View attachment 43552
View attachment 43555
View attachment 43556
View attachment 43558
View attachment 43559
'*•.¸♡ PLAYLIST ♡¸.•*'

˗ˏˋYuki's Playlist´ˎ˗

'*•.¸♡ People I forgot (WILL ADD LATER.. I LOVE U GUYS) ♡¸.•*'
~ FAMILY ~
Adopted big brother | Haruki Ketsueki Namaah
(ALIVE)
"I don't. . I'm still in shock but I'm happy to know you're still alive. You weren't around much when I was around but the times you were around, it was fun! I hope to hang out with you again soon."
'*•.¸♡ BACKSTORY ♡¸.•*'
˗ˏˋYuki's Family´ˎ˗
Yuki found herself wandering around in a neighboring orphanage, just outside of town, after being forced to be given up for adoption as a baby. For a time, it felt like Yuki would never be adopted, but at the age of 13, a sweet-looking ginger male picked her up. The male's name was Kwan, and she was shortly adopted into the Namaah household. Arguments and fights were typical in this family, but love was still present - especially because they had all spoiled Yuki with affection. Unfortunately for her, what seemed to be the worst time of her life could only become worse, and it all began with the news of her brother's death.

OH MY FREAKING GOD I LOVE THIS BIO SM .. The aesthetic reminds me of LDshadowlady for some reason (Shadowcraft vibes..?) AND YES THAT IS A COMPLIMENT!

Yushi

Level 11
sanriofangirl
sanriofangirl
Omega+
'*•.¸♡ BIOGRAHPY UPDATE ♡¸.•*'
[4/20/2023]

HAHA... 420..
------------------------------------------
- Updated Relationships.. O_O
- Added a few neat lil' stuff.. like.. Honorable mentions, or fun facts about Yuki.
-Updated a few quotes then names.
-Added Haruki Ketsueki Namaah!
----------------------------------------
'*•.¸♡ GAME OVER ♡¸.•*'

Yushi

Level 11
sanriofangirl
sanriofangirl
Omega+
OH MY FREAKING GOD I LOVE THIS BIO SM .. The aesthetic reminds me of LDshadowlady for some reason (Shadowcraft vibes..?) AND YES THAT IS A COMPLIMENT!
THANKS!!!!!! i have not seen ldshadowlady but i googled them rq and omg they're so cool!!!

TwerkingJesusRP2

Level 54
TwerkingJesusRP
TwerkingJesusRP
Omega+
can you change Haruki Ketsueki Namaah to Haruki Namaah so in case if i ever leave family's so u dont have to constantly change it! since Haruki will always be a blood related Namaah

felony

Level 1

View attachment 43545
[DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS ICLY]

View attachment 43968

View attachment 43548
View attachment 43551
View attachment 43967
View attachment 43555
View attachment 43970
View attachment 43558
View attachment 43559
'*•.¸♡ PLAYLIST ♡¸.•*'

˗ˏˋYuki's Playlist´ˎ˗

'*•.¸♡ BACKSTORY ♡¸.•*'
˗ˏˋYuki's Family´ˎ˗

'*•.¸♡ HONORABLE MENTIONS ♡¸.•*'

(W.I.P)

'*•.¸♡ DID YOU KNOW? ♡¸.•*'
˗ˏˋYuki's Likes´ˎ˗

Pink, d'uh!
Cats
RAINBOOWW!
Five Nights at Freddy's! Favorite character? Bonnie.
Pirates

˗ˏˋYuki's Dislikes´ˎ˗

NEEDLES!!
Eating her vegetables..
Having to do schoolwork

'*•.¸♡ GAME OVER! ♡¸.•*'
my favourite sweet treat............

Users who are viewing this thread