players online

“The End of the Line” | DarkxWalker's Black Market Application #1

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable

IGN:
I plan to apply with the account “DarkxWalker”, I do not have any alternative accounts.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server does range from one way or another, as I do have IRL duties to commit to such as college, alongside examinations, and courses that I do take on the side. My focus on examinations is prominent over anything else on SRP. However, my examinations do only range from some time between late December to late January, proceeding over to the next semester; where it'd be late April to late May. For the rest of the months, my availability will skyrocket whereas my activity can range from six to even twelve hours on a daily basis for both weekends and weekdays. If required, more time can obviously be prioritized towards the server to show the dedication towards receiving this role.
Week
Availability
Sunday
7 PM - 3 AM
Monday
6 PM - 4 AM
Tuesday - Wed.
8 PM - 5 AM
Thursday
1 PM - 4 AM
Friday - Saturday
4 PM - 5 AM

Specify your Discord username and if you have a microphone:
My discord is darkx_.#0, and I do have a working microphone and tend to actively talk via voice channels.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
Egypt | GMT+2 / EEST

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
My motivation is nothing short of ordinary. I have been roleplaying for around eight years or so, nearing the ninth year by now. I originally logged on SRP for the first time around 2017 to 2018, where my main and most prominent form of roleplay was GangRP or CrimeRP as a main focus. I have always indulged in some form of VillainRP on other roleplay servers as well, and the black market does meet the criteria that I am interested in.

What's my criteria? It's nothing special, but here we go:

Expanding my RP opportunities:
Yes, simple as that. I have been in some factions, but most dominantly focused on the criminal faction. Having the opportunity to be an active member with such a scarce role on the server itself would surely allow for some interesting form of roleplay. Not only that, but it'd help me expand on my own knowledge with the criminal faction. It'd allow me to play some sort of role that could make a change within CrimeRP as a whole; considering its need for a rebrand, and a complete overhaul. A change, that is.
Considering that I have gone through pretty much everything the criminal faction has to offer, ranging from CrimeRP, GangRP, and DelinquentRP; plus some other forms that don't play as much of a significant role on the server, becoming a black market dealer is a top priority at the moment. It's been a prolonged wish to apply for this role, and such an opportunity has been given to me now.

Character Development:
My character has gone through plenty of development, why not add more in this case? There's so much you can do to develop your character after all. One of my most important goals to achieve would be to expand on my character's lore as much as possible, otherwise, my character would just be an empty shell with no purpose. Furthermore, this section of the faction allows me to do just that.

Experience:
This is pretty self-explanatory, I do not believe I need to go into more detail. However, this part will be explained within the direct question below.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
I have to be quite honest, a lot of the other applicants do stand out. Whilst I may stick out from the rest, this opinion is entirely subjective and dependent on the opinions or feelings of the individuals assessing this application. What do I mean by this? A lot of people do acknowledge me for being entirely roleplay oriented. For instance, I would never take a limb unless there's a very strong motive for it alongside an important storyline or a certain level of DetailRP that does account and justify it in the first place.

Another set of people may not think that I fit the criteria of becoming a black market dealer, this can be due to a grudge being held against me (which would be highly unlikely, I do tend to prioritize fixing any issue between me and another individual within the community to ensure a smooth transition overall). However, that doesn't have to be the case. They could also just be individuals who believe there are better applicants that do deserve the black market slots more than I do. I would not blame anyone for taking such a subjective stance, nevertheless.
Without further ado, let's advance to the section where I believe I can provide to the team and why I subjectively believe I stand out from a large margin of the other applicants;

Distinctiveness, Exclusivity
What would I identify myself as? Distinctive, what's that? Let's go more into detail. I tend to stray around more than just one faction. I am currently in the hospital faction, and at some point, had made a brief attempt to apply to the police faction as well. I was also a member of the faculty team (precisely, the teacher faction) some time around June to September of 2019, and my experience within the criminal faction was focused between 2018 to 2019, and after I came back from my 4-year hiatus, I became a notorious GangRPer as well last year; building my reputation from the ground up, going from the bottom of the chain to the top of the chain and proving myself as both a formidable individual OOCly and ICly. This will also explain another section below, but I do not stick to a single faction or genre of roleplay at a time. I like to be unique, and I tend to get bored over something that gets repetitive. This is a leading reason as to why I recently retired from GangRP as a whole.

Experience
Yeah, a lot of people tend to be experienced roleplayers. It is so much easier to indulge in a form of criminal roleplay these days, especially with the amount of people roaming around to play such a role. However, I took the initiative to make my experience itself stand out from the rest of the GangRPers.
Teacher Faction
-> I retired in the middle of 2019 to focus on a new faction after GangRPing for a long time. This was around the time that Toto's gang had dissolved for a couple of months and a multitude of my friends had gotten banned over disorderly conduct on the server. A major demotivator, so I discontinued being an active participant.
Hospital Faction
-> This was pretty recent, and surprising as well. My reputation isn't that great infraction-wise. However, I was accepted as of late October, and am still a member of said faction. This allowed me to expand more on my experience, alongside some other unrelated things such as my DetailRP (which has improved by a lot, alongside my typing speed). Being a part of the hospital faction gave me a new outlook on how GangRP is as a whole. I can now tell why a lot of people don't really side with the criminal faction, as a lot of individuals tend to be permission oriented and do not focus on the roleplay section.
GangRP
-> This is the really important section. I had been GangRPing for a long, long time now. It's not really a monumental achievement, however. My experience ranges, but since I am here already, let's expand more on the numerous gangs I used to be in.
Kyoto's family (2018)
Sakamaki family (2018)
Kage (2018)
Anarchy (2023)
Kyogoku-Shiryo (2023)
Man'en (2023)
Shinriki (2023)
Mefisuto (2023)
I used to be in countless gangs, perhaps not as much as other people, nevertheless. My reputation throughout 2018 and 2019 was nothing significant, but now a lot of people do somewhat acknowledge my presence within this faction. I believe I played a very important part in a lot of people's storylines, and supposing that I wasn't around for that; I believe a lot of people would have had a large missing chunk in terms of their character's development.

Roleplay Orientation
I am very, very focused on the roleplay section of GangRP, or the criminal faction as a whole. I dislike the usage of keybinds (to the point that I refuse to play on the feather, or lunar clients), or just seeking to use permissions on someone simply with an invalid motive. i.e; shattering someone's ankle because they grabbed you, which places them in recovery for two days, and leads to them being forced to stroll for another week after.

Responsibility
Whilst I may be a little reckless, and perhaps childish at times. I do believe that's just how the internet, or the server's purpose is meant to be. I tend to uphold a certain level of responsibility if need be, but adding up to give robotic responses or having to be serious at all times would be out of my capability; after all, this server's intention of many would be to escape reality which we call the real world. This is just a small note that I ought to give out of the kindness of my heart, a courtesy, if you will. Moving on, as a person who does his best to improve on his. . iffy reputation, I do have a responsibility that I need to uphold to ensure that I would not gain any strikes or warnings (whether it's in a faction, or not). Overall, I tend to hold responsibility over my own actions and I take any consequences to a fault that I committed as granted. I have been roleplaying for a very long time, and as such, I do not take anything that's IC into OOC, or anything OOC-based in-character (unless in very, very specific circumstances that usually never occur).

Patience is a virtue -6Pancake
I am a somewhat patient individual. However, how'd you really define patience? In my case, I do not mind delaying certain scenarios, or situations for days or even weeks on end. I tend to tolerate a lot of people especially newer players that require assistance. If you may have noticed, I tend to give out answers to questions that are provided in help within any other channel (general, for instance). This is discouraged, but most of my answers (if not all of them) tend to be accurate to the maximum.

Flexibility
I am a very flexible person. I can always squeeze in some time to help people or even log on to attend an event or whatnot. This is not limited to my examination season, as I am even willing to get on even if my examination is directly on the next day. A lot of people can attest to this, anyways.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
IC; criminal faction
Gangs
I have been in multiple gangs, and therefore, have played a major role in developing a lot of people's abilities when it comes to DetailRP, or overall how to approach a fight. A lot of new generation players don't know a lot of information like this, and it comes down to some of the older players to mentor them. That is my specialty, and I have done so prominently in Kyogoku-Shiryo throughout July to September. I still give advice, and help people directly visualize chase scenarios.

IC; other factions
Hospital Faction
This faction is dominantly based on teamwork. If you only work independently, then you will eventually collapse at the end of the tunnel. Therefore, I tend to give advice to anyone that needs it, i.e; someone forgot information from the handbook, so I will provide that information to them. In other cases, hospital workers tend to be placed in tight situations where they would need help, and my character is built on that basis; helping her colleagues. Overall, this faction alongside the criminal faction have truly shown me the real definition of teamwork.
Teacher Faction
This faction is also dependent on teamwork, albeit not as much. There are many case scenarios where faculty, and teachers would need to work with one another within the school's inner grounds. This can range from trying to stop students from attacking one another, punishing students for disorderly conduct, chasing students to give them detention slips or to warn them, etc. A lot of faculty members also accompany one another on things like campus or field trips to ensure things go smoothly.

OOC; college
Honestly, I do tend to be a very independent person in real life. I never found myself able to work with others that well, not until I enrolled into college.. I learnt the real definition of teamwork after I discovered my friend group for the first time. We all had a similar schedule, and therefore would be in the same lecture hall whenever we had classes to review material or to work on projects. With that being said, there have been two projects that I worked on with my friends in the same course. The first one being a heartbeat monitor, which took a hellish of a long time to pull off. Another project was building an RC car, nothing too difficult! There's currently a third project that's under progress considering that I am now in my final year of college, and will graduate soon.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
Powerplant:
A lot of infamous GangRPers recommended a couple of ways to give a better yield for hotspots, like adding an extra hotspot to the map (i.e; sewers). However, I don't believe that will help in any way possible. Sure, there will be a lot of hype for this location but it'll eventually die down just like powerplant, should it not be utilized by the BMD or the Event team. Here's my proposal, or just a factor to take in; powerplant is a very complex and unique location. Its existence came from a large explosion that managed to kill off a famous Yakuza leader which had a very large effect in the long term. It also stands besides the tunnel that was exploded by Forelli, and Valhalla. Two explosions next to each other, giving them a strange bond.
I was thinking that the Event team should tend to utilize this location more, with an idea I had on mind, such as; having an even larger explosion from leftover nuclear remains. Perhaps, another prominent character (or multiple characters) will have a goal in mind which is to rebuild or "reactivate" powerplant. In that case, something would essentially go horribly wrong. A mistake in their plans, schematics, whatnot. They didn't prepare for something in particular, and this leads to an eruption from the inside. This will completely deconstruct the building, perhaps destroy the walls again. Essentially, I believe this would give powerplant a more 'ruined' and abandoned look similarly to the construction site that's next to the business district. This can have some side effects, like individuals wouldn't be able to enter that location without the usage of a gas mask (which would be hard to enforce, I acknowledge that), otherwise they can get poisoned because of the fallout that occurred. This is just a little idea of mine, and I don't think it will ever be implemented due to the complexity.

Permissions: Personally, I think that the way GangRP functions at the moment is completely flawed. A lot of people may disagree with me on this, but I know a lot of people will also agree. Currently, you can get permissions through minimalistic efforts. You could begin insulting a Jock, which would lead to them grabbing you, allowing you to break their bones. This isn't how that's supposed to work at all. It's not how it works in the real world either, no one would break another individual's bone over such a small scuffle. Sure, they can rough the other individual up but that's the most in terms of a realism scale.

How can this be fixed? Well, there are a couple of ways. We can start enforcing a motive. If someone grabbed you, then you simply can not just break their kneecap. You should have an actual motive that would allow you to do something more. . significant. A more realistic approach to getting grabbed by an adversary in a scuffle, or small fight would be to shove them away. You could do other things like retaliating by doing some minor forms of attack so they leave you alone. Here's the bigger issue, motive is entirely subjective. There's no way to define what "valid" motive really is, a lot of people can argue over something being valid or invalid motive at that moment, and asking a staff member can be such a hassle (specially with the diversity in scenarios, where motive can be a million different things). Currently, a lot of GangRPers try to bait for permissions. Not only that, but should someone knock them out, then their goal in mind would be to cut that individual's leg off. That is such a hassle, as you'd enter the hospital for 3-5 days, have to stroll once you are out until you get a prosthetic consultation that takes up to 1-4 days ish with a cost of 75,000 yen. After the prosthetic is attached, you will have a one day recovery period. All of this just for knocking someone out, simply unrealistic.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes, I have a lot of knowledge regarding everything provided within the criminal section of the forums, alongside the discord server itself. I am familiar with the rules, player conduct, how permissions and combat works, etc.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes, I am aware.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes, I am fully aware that caution needs to be taken to maintain a position within the KBM.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
I acknowledge that any out-of-character AND in-character plans or additions can not be publicized or shared with other indivi
duals.​

This will take the approach of an interview, perhaps between the leader of the KBM himself and the applicant for the dealer position. A tall individual with a stoic expression proceeded to enter the room, angling the chair a bit as he took a seat and began readjusting his tie, before looking up at the interviewee.
Full Legal Name:
“My name is Caisin Martinez, that’s all you need to know.”

Criminal Alias:
“My current alias is Mekanikku , although its prone to being changed at any moment.”

Age & Occupation:
“I am twenty one years old, currently unemployed; with one goal.”

Gender & Marital Status:
“Male, single; do not wish to be married.”

Ethnicity & Race:
“European, born in France.”

Known Languages:
“Japanese, English, and French.”

Former Associations/Occupations:
“I was associated with a couple of gangs; ▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋, ▋▋▋▋▋, and ▋▋▋▋▋. I am no longer affiliated with any of them, and I prefer to keep it that way. I currently have no occupations, at least for now.”

Highest Level of Education:
The interviewee took out a diploma belonging to none other than the community college that has long connected with Karakura High. It’s a bachelor’s degree, and seems to have been scrunched or crushed within one person’s hand.
“Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, useless one to say the least.”

Physical/Mental Ailments:
The purple-haired interviewee proceeded to take his phone out with complete caution, as his gallery displayed a couple of papers signed under Karakura Hospital. Given some thinking had taken place, these were clearly the interviewee’s medical records being provided.

DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER
Caisin’s medical records display one of his prior diagnoses, being one for (DID). He is reported to have two to three distinctive, or similar alters. Although they may cause him to display a form of different behavior, his constant attendance to his sessions has improved his situation by a large margin. This was caused by ▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋, inapplicable.
NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER
No one should have been surprised by this, NPD can be vaguely described as one's opinion being elevated to the point of thinking that their importance is much above others. Whilst symptoms may also have them crave for attention, Caisin seeks quite the opposite. He knows he’s better than the rest.

Known Family Members:
A missing section, weird. It just happens that any family members are unknown. That, or his history and papers seem to be lacking. Nevertheless, the mysterious display leaves you puzzled.
N/A.

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Oh, but an individual with an awfully serious demeanor and a scrunched up nose stood there. He wasn't particularly sticking out, a perceptive person as his body language displayed a sign of utter confidence and sheer willpower. Of course, an individual like that can not be one without scars. He has a faint engraving on his collarbone, unseen by the public eye. His fashion style was nothing short of ordinary, his broad shoulders accompanying and enhancing his physique. He did not emanate any certain smells, a lack of a scent, per se. Although his eyebrows were furrowed, a distinctive and outstanding individual with bleached dark purple hair; not only that, but they were accompanied by his eyes that displayed clean and engraved onyx gems. Let's focus towards his abdomen, shall we? He had a faint stab wound from the past, perhaps explaining one of his older traumatizing experiences. He spoke quietly, nevertheless. . His tone was an unyielding, and harsh one; only those with strong hearts could truly display themselves without being frightened of the individual, although there was still an obscure french accent.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
This individual was certainly interesting. A lot of people would perceive him as any other insignificant citizen within the city of Karakura, those with a keen eye would notice him sticking out like a thumb. Such a young individual whose focus was wearing formal clothes- suits, perchance. Although accompanied by a serious demeanor, his quotations about himself were nothing short of egoistic and narcissistic. After all, his diagnosis could say that much. He had a reputation to uphold within the criminal underworld, unable to let go of that. Such a person like Caisin viewed many people below him as. . "lower class", unworthy of catching his attentiveness. Bothersome creatures, as one may say- as Caisin may say, although the way he speaks may display a level of approval; that would be quite the contrary. He carried around a rather uncanny, stoic expression wherever he went.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

BIRTH, PART I:A déjà vu sensation. It rings in my ears every day and feels so familiar. I'm unable to evade it, but yet. It's not that bad whatsoever. An illusion in my thoughts, the start of an extended trip. Distorted, muffled cries appeared as a fuzzy image that became clearer, similar to how a microscope's lens might change its shape. A glimpse of a white hallway brought back flashbacks. Is this a hospital or a padded room? Maybe, actually, yes. A group of individuals in scrubs rushed inside a room that had the words "OPERATION ROOM" engraved above it. You would be aware of the start of the tale if you were to imagine it. Before long, a nurse emerged from the operating room carrying something that was wrapped around a soft blanket. Rotten, every single newborn's typical start. Achy, ringing head. Several muffled beeping, specifically from a heart-rate monitor, and the sound of wheels scraping the tile floor as a stretcher was being carried somewhere else. This may have been the start of a prosperous life, but maybe not. Before the nurse, a man sat with the child in his arms. With a worried look on his face, he quickly got to his feet. I was that object, and only that, that was wrapped up in this blanket. My official birthday is February 23, 2002. Raised into a middle-class household, something couldn't go wrong, right? If I didn't go there, my life would turn out ordinary. God, what an awful beginning. My name would be Michel's son Matsuo Shigeo. That's what my father picked for me, anyway. I was not an exception to the rule that many people encounter troubles at a young age.

BITTERSWEET BEGINNING, PART II: Someone who was meant to live in Karakura had been born with a single flaw, which is an overall lack of luck. Since I had only recently been born and wasn't yet discharged from the hospital, I was screaming. The pictures suddenly became distorted, resembling a video with pixelated images. Something was obstructing the camera's lens because the sounds were twisted. I was born in the same room as several physicians and nurses rushed into that very room. When my eyes finally opened, it was the first time. I noticed the look of complete despair on my father's face. Really, anyone could speculate as to what might have occurred at that very moment. In the meantime, a nurse attempted to comfort him; the operation room's lighting was dim, not the hallway, however. I was unable to see that well. Remembering this always makes me feel if I've put a CD into a video player and am replaying my mother's death. Except that, as a teenager, I was the sole individual who imagined it before I really witnessed it. An distorted, deformed picture of a woman in the operating room with a number of people who held medical licenses, but those licenses had no effect on the situation. They were unworthy if they couldn't save her. DISAPPOINTING. There was a buzz, an uncomfortable one, coming from the same monitor that my mother was attached to. a green, straight line that went through when the countdown reached zero.

I returned home with my father to our graceful house. A silence that was both sorrowful and devoid—my mother. After spending days signing all of the paperwork, Michel understood that the entire process would be extremely draining on both his mental and physical health. I used to wonder why higher beings, if any, would want to harm an innocent individual. I used to think about it, ask questions, and seek answers. If my mother figure had been in my life, I think I could have made greater things of myself. I'm getting off topic. In case my ethnicity wasn't clear, my native country is France. My hometown was Lyon; nothing special about it. I sincerely hoped that my life would remain ordinary—that is, quiet and pleasant. Like every other tragic middle class family here, I hoped to gradually earn my way into retirement. That's not how my fate was intended, so it wouldn't work.
DETROIT, PART III: The saying, "can't have shit in Detroit" is prominent. Matsuo could perhaps personally attest to the philosophical remark that became the motto of the city. Despite his young age to relocate from France to another country, they were now considered upper middle class according to his father's newest salary. Sadly, that could not make up for the lack of security and safety in such a metropolis. By then, Matsuo had turned five, thus the date was written on the whiteboard. Matsuo had entered in elementary school at a relatively young age on July 13, 2007. Still, it's a difficult procedure for immigrants. Five years have gone by since Aubrey, his mother, passed away.

Matsuo lived a life which was quite ordinary. An average standard of life, an average school, etcetera. After all, he was still just a child and couldn't understand the cycle of life. But by the time he was nine years old, his grandfather had moved to America and settled with Matsuo and Michel. This would be a challenging endeavour that would reduce Matsuo's budget and expenses. This was good and all, but Matsuo had no actual knowledge of how money worked. He wasn't spoiled or selfish. He constantly asked for the barest minimum.

IMPENDING DOOM, PART IV: Matsuo's grandfather was an intelligent but frail man. I think Matsuo believed, that he would never really back down from a fight. On a dull morning, Matsuo strolled with his grandfather down through the damp and crumbling concrete, heading somewhere he was unable to recall because he was still young at that time. Overlooking this emerging issue- approaching catastrophe, the air was getting heavy. Matsuo felt as though he was carrying two enormous boulders on his shoulders. Distorted yelling started right then. It started to become clearer sooner. A group of men with cheap ski masks surrounding them. For every ordinary citizen, it was a horrifying moment. But in Karakura, this would have been common.

THE PREQUEL, PART V: Not even a second later, and the yelling began. Matsuo's fearsome expression, alongside his grandfather's frail build would not have helped either of them in this case. Michel's father made an attempt to defend himself, but at such an old age. . It could only do so little, a distorted image as Matsuo's grandfather suddenly fell to the ground. Matsuo cowered in fear, despair- He was in a state of sorrow. He couldn't defend his grandfather, as they kicked him back and forth; a sudden splurge of blood coming out of his mouth. Supposedly, according to the 2011 medical records that were displayed for his grandfather, he died due to a fracture in his ribcage that attacked his blood vessels and lungs at that very moment.

A moment of trauma. If only there had been no witnesses that had notified the authorities to this bizarre, skewed sighting while they were still there. How could such people, who have dedicated their entire lives to serving others get attacked just for their money without showing any empathy to them? Rotten, disgusting. This is something that nobody could or would approve of. The group of people fled swiftly, with Matsuo seeing only foggy visions of his grandfather dripping blood and trying to breathe and squeal. There was nothing he could do about it. Matsuo's grandfather had already passed away by the time an ambulance truly arrived to help him. The paramedic who delivered the comment stated, "Time of Death, 7:19 PM." Matsuo curled his legs upward and sat in the corner of the ambulance in despair. He was rocking back and forth, clinging to them with his arms while mumbling something under his breath and shedding tears down his eyes.
RELOCATION, PART VI: Matsuo had to wait a very long time to truly be released from his personal resentment. For such an absurd problem, he was fully recovered by the time he reached thirteen in 2016. Michel, Matsuo's father, began enrolling him in Japanese courses. This could be for a variety of reasons; perhaps he intended for him to speak multiple languages. In all fairness, he was already. The real reason was Michel's intention to leave Detroit and start working in Osaka, Japan in order to forget any unpleasant memories he had of Detroit. And they actually did that. In 2017, shortly after Matsuo turned fourteen, they relocated to Osaka in the hopes of finding better chances and a better life.

For Matsuo, life was just getting up, going to school, and handling Japan's challenging curriculum. Unfortunately, he was unable to get used to it. He was more emotionally and physically intelligent than he was academically, with the exception of a few very specific subjects. The primary reason for this is that he witnessed events that no one else could. Regretfully, Matsuo formed connections with a sluggish bunch of people who were delinquents at the same school he went to. They made the optional decision to accept him and show him how they did things.

DELINQUENCY, PART VII: Because Michel was absent from Matsuo's life, he was inclined to turn to wrongdoing on behalf of himself since he had no one who could direct him towards righteousness. He experienced a lot of things, and he thought this was the way life operated. He turned, became a problematic student, and his already poor grades started to decline—especially because he failed some of the few subjects in which he excelled. After his first two suspensions, Michel made an attempt to reprimand him.

THE SEQUEL, PART VIII: That being taken into account, Matsuo was unable to truly oppose his father. This problem was solved with a single operation. After taking Matsuo somewhere, Michel would accompany him and work in one of the fields that a city was offering. Karakura was an extremely violent city. Despite the fact that there was one flaw—phony reviews. The internet claimed that Karakura was a workaholic's dream come true. Michel booked tickets to relocate to the new island in the Chiba Prefecture just for that reason.

Matsuo was enrolled by Michel in Karakura High, his new school. a school that was merged under a single leadership team with the same community college. Even with the absence of his former friend group, Matsuo's illicit behaviour would not be restrained by that, though. Furthermore, a city of crime would only enable him to continue his illegal and criminal behaviour.

'NUCLEAR' CATASTROPHE, PART IX: However, on the 29th of June, 2021, Matsuo's delinquency took a turn for the worst when he slammed someone's head against a damp pipe and then flushed their head down the toilet. That same individual seemed very irritated, but grinned as Matsuo yanked his head out of the toilet. Matsuo was simply creeped out from the man's uncomforting and unyielding behaviour, and chose to let him go after. The damp individual did not leave until he threatened Matsuo with an inaudible dialogue.
DEPTH OF THE SEA, PART X: On June 30, 2021, the same night, Michel and Matsuo's home was surrounded by the faint sound of a vehicle. A loud thud and the sound of breaking glass awoke Matsuo, who was in a state of deep sleep. It was so loud that Matsuo's eardrums were clogged by the time he was awaken. The sound of shouting, sentimental—something Matsuo had experienced before. His legs went to the ground as his eyebrows furrowed in despair and pain, an awful thing he was able to recall. He continued to pound his hands against his ears in an attempt to silence the relentless ringing in his head. For an instant, through the commotion downstairs, his keen ears picked up Michel's faint accent. A simultaneous rowdy bash and solitude. Another second went by, and then another. The engine of a vehicle revved out into the city's darkness. At that very moment, the house was quiet and abandoned. Matsuo was alone, and his father was no longer there.

The vehicle was now out of sight, so Matsuo exited his house. His first instinct was to call for the emergency services as he was powerless. It was a terrible fall for him, as he began reliving the pain of his grandfather's death. His phone made a distorted beeping noise all of a sudden. He took it out of his pocket swiftly, holding it firmly in his trembling fingers. 'No Caller ID' was the number that called him. Even the police department would have difficulties tracking this burner phone. He answered the phone with a distinct breaking down sound as the caller and Matsuo exchanged an inaudible dialogue. The call concluded at the end, albeit, the caller demanded that Matsuo reach for the pier at the last feasible moment.

While debating this, Matsuo didn't call the emergency services to head towards the pier. It would be a danger too severe for him to take. He made the decision to collect all of the leftover money in the house before taking a cab to the beach's parking lot. There was a loud sound as the cab sped and started shifting away from his house on the bumpy concrete. Matsuo got there sooner rather than later, maybe not even a few minutes after getting into the car. His legs were straining to get through the thick layer of sand as he walked sorrowfully. After arriving at the pier, he climbed through the damp and rotting wood, nearly tripping and falling several times. Even though he was at his most vulnerable, emotion served merely as a hindrance to him. When he got to the end of the pier, he saw two people wearing masks sitting on top of a boat, giving him a real look of ridicule while his father was being waterboarded.

Michel tried to get back up, but there was insufficient oxygen. They put a bag over his head and tied it with a zip tie as they forced his head down the water. Matsuo could only witness this from a distance before collapsing at the pier's edge. Michel would stop trying to move in a matter of minutes, indicating his impending death. One of the masked figures smirked at Matsuo and glimpsed through the gaps in the ballistic mask, lifting it just a tiny bit. He gave him an insincere smirk. Then he shoved Michel's body from the boat and into the depth of the sea.

COUNTDOWN, PART XI: Matsuo balled his fist. He swore to get vengeance. He did not believe that the death of his father could be condoned, or accepted like this. He simply was not able to accept it. This is a development towards his own character, one that would demonstrate to some of his victims his unwavering drive and dedication. That day, Matsuo left the pier and remained at a friend's dorm to make sure he wouldn't be assaulted and tortured either. All Matsuo could do was ask his friend for advice, any advice at all. It took him one minute and then another to receive a phone number (020)-666-4928 from his companion. Matsuo started ringing the number as his friend refused to provide additional information.

RENDEZVOUS POINT, PART XII: “What do you want to order?” A muffled, monotone voice spoke over the phone. This number was not signed under Karakura's telephone prefix. It was completely independent, that. . or the number was from a separate prefecture/region. However, Matsuo did not care at that moment. “What can I do- what can I order” Matsuo spoke hesitantly over the phone, silence buzzing through for a moment as a scoff exited his mouth. “Tsk, what do you think?” A reply came from the caller. Matsuo shivered, what a weakling he was at the time. “Can I have an, uh, an. . a weapon- sharp edges, not sure. .” He inquired. He wasn't even sure if this was the number to ask for such a thing, for “illegal weapons”. A sigh was heard over the phone, perhaps the dealer was a little sympathetic for the fuzzy Matsuo. “Pick, you have many options. . You can choose from one to three.” - A pause, “Three.”, another pause, suddenly the caller's voice was much harder to hear due to the poor signal reception. “Would you like a Sai Blade? 300,000 yen.” Matsuo hesitated at this very moment, could he truly afford that much? He could, and he did. “Yes...” He replied with a trembly voice, before the caller commented for him to “Hold.” and hung up.

A couple of minutes later, a number called Matsuo. 'No Caller ID.' His body shuddered before he took the call and inched the phone towards his right ear. “I need you to head to the sewers near the news station. Bring the money, your code is ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋”. Matsuo nodded, but did not reply. . What a dumbass, “You got it?” The caller repeated, and Matsuo zoned back in. “Uh, uh, yeah.”. Matsuo wore a black coat before heading out, pocketing both of his hands as he silently walked over till he reached the sewage entrance leading down to the rendezvous point. Matsuo pulled out thirty bills, ten thousand yen each and handed it over to the dealer. He, in return, received the sai blade and departed as soon as possible without much talking. He concealed it in his coat.
THE END OF THE LINE, PART XIII: Matsuo started looking for the one person who had threatened him in the bathroom earlier; he had to be at the root of everything. Maybe he was even one of the people wearing masks at the pier. Whether he was doing it himself or hiring a bounty hunter to kill his father, he was unable to endorse such a thing. Matsuo had one thing on his mind: to get rid of him for his own sake, no matter what it took. A last mission, a mission. After an extended time of restless roaming, Matsuo eventually spotted him after school, with an arrogant grin on his face that belonged to someone who needed to be expelled from this rotting city. In the same instant, an enraged Matsuo steadily drew closer to him. His grasp on the sai blade stiffened as he saw he could not waste this one attack. Despite his lack of expertise with weaponry, he managed to easily defeat an unarmed man. Abruptly, he twisted his right arm over the man's torso and then glimpsed the point of the thin, sharp blade as it approached his throat. The individual in question started screaming for support, but it was ineffective. As the sai blade penetrated his throat, a rapid jet of blood started to flow. When Matsuo released his hold on him, the man collapsed to the ground while he looked at Matsuo helplessly, death was his inevitable fate.
1705623069631.png
1705623076498.png

ENVISIONED SEQUEL, PART XIV: Following the passing of the individual in question, Haru Sakamaki, Matsuo booked tickets in order to leave Karakura as fast as possible. He followed through on his plan to leave the Chiba Prefecture entirely. The friends Matsuo formerly had dispersed over the course of the next two years, forgetting he was still living. But Matsuo soon changed his appearance and returned to the city in July 2023. He got a new legal name, new contact lenses, and bleached hair. He came to an end and broke any correlations he could have had to his dead birth family. Based on his legal documents, he was now classified as Japanese- not French. Nobody would ever be able to identify Haru Sakamaki's murderer. Ultimately, all that remained were speculations, and the case was indefinitely archived. Now that he was back in the city, Caisin Martinez had one objective in mind: building an unstoppable reputation across the criminal underworld.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:

A past memory, to the mind. A philosophical vendetta.
Zoned out for a brief moment, the sewage water flowing through the mossy c**** as he stood there. He looked ahead of him, an inaudible noise that buzzed from his pocket. It slowly got louder, and louder- his vision got blurry for a moment, and then he zoned back in. His arms wide open, not lowering his guard for a single moment.

He scoffed, zoning out while opening to sell shipments. It was really pathetic, what was so important for him to do such a thing? If he gets caught slacking, then an arrest would be. . inevitable, to say the least- at best, detainment. Suddenly, he recalled. . He was given a call earlier by a corrupt government official. His gaze hard stuck on his phone as he grasped it out of his pocket. 'No Caller ID', an anonymous call from who he could only assume to be that one official.

He took a deep breath, ****yzing the surrounding area before he picked up the phone call. “Yes?” He inquired, the mask muffling his voice since the start. The caller in particular sounded obnoxious, responding. “Hello- so, yeah, about that. . Are you ready for it?”, oneself's stupidity could only suffice for his own. “Yes.” He responded to the caller.

“I will call you.” A certain dealer stated, before he pocketed his phone and begun walking around the sewers. He looked at his watch, a smart watch at that- very useful to look for coordinates. A single flaw happened to be the poor signal reception, but that could be dealt with ease.

Eventually, the shipment was found. Thankfully, no one had made an attempt to look for it- or even try to break it open. He proceeded to open the crate, taking out the “commodity” as he placed them into a briefcase made out of leather. A buzz was heard over his pocketed phone, slipping his briefcase into his left hand as he took his phone with his right hand. “I am here.” An anonymous texter stated over SMS.

The dealer, now known as Caisin, was not truly aware of the reason behind him even taking the risk of selling a product to a corrupt official- the risk was still there, perhaps they weren't truly corrupt. He let out a sigh as he reacted to the message with a thumbs up. He already knew of the location, and began walking there.

How nice it would have been, should Caisin have brought one of his associates with him. It would have made things much easier, but supposedly. . Not everything goes smoothly for many people. Caisin was one of them, unfortunately.

Reaching the location, his gaze locked onto the target. A short male, brown hair, soft expression, thin and skinny. He held onto a cane, a stupid idea for the wet surface of the mossy cobblestone. A small shake of his own head, his boots now clinging to the ground as he took careful steps towards the government official.

Of course, the brown-haired official looked around in curiosity. As soon as the dealer arrived, the official flinched. Caisin pocketed his phone, as he extended his gloved right hand. He looked up and down at the individual. “Money, 100,000 yen.” He stated. The official remained silent, leading the dealer to be more suspicious. “Do you plan to stand there all day long?” He commented, now furrowing his eyebrows at the delay.

Suddenly, the official frowned. This was very weird, almost. . surprising, as Caisin's keen eye did not catch onto one flaw. Suddenly, the official pulled out his radio as he pressed a red button. It began flashing on and off, “Code Zero. .” Caisin muttered under his breath. He should have known, how foolish of him. He only had seconds to spare at this very moment.

He let out a scoff. At that very moment, the masked dealer began making a run for it- kicking his foot against the moss and mud as his now greasy boots increased his pace. Simultaneously, a multitude of masked individuals in officer attire tilted around a corner, and began chasing Caisin.

Of course, he wouldn't fall under pressure. However, this was truly an anxiety-inducing moment. There can be a matter which can be guessed, for all he knows? The Karakura Police Department could have filled the entire sewage system with officers ready to shoot at any point in time. This wouldn't stop him as the officers keeping up the pace, yelling “HALT!”, alongside other obnoxious quotes that he has heard a thousand times only filled his veins with adrenaline. A disadvantage that the officers had were not knowing the sewers with utter precision like the escapee, who began turning corners left and right. They began losing pace, and couldn't pull out their tranquilizers in time; nor could they risk using a taser in the sewers.

Eventually, Caisin managed to get to an entrance nearby the Mefisuto turf, as he climbed up the ladders in a short interval of time. He wouldn't stop there, as he entered multiple alleyways to ensure that CCTV wouldn't catch him. He entered the sewers once more a couple of hours later after camping out in one of the alleyways with his mask still equipped.

He proceeded to remove his mask, and then climbed back up from a different entrance. This was a successful escape, as the officers would not be able to connect his identity to the masked individual. They could only place him as a suspect, and put him under detainment for questioning. That was it.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
This is less about notable information to consider my character for the role, but I did decide to be a bit unique or derived from others by connecting my old GangRP character's death from 2019 to my character's backstory, with Haru Sakamaki being the one character that died after a sai blade pierced his neck! How cool, right?
(Yes. . I am aware I made a typo in the newspaper.)

1705624479428.png

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying, but I've decided to deny your application for the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
Due to the amount of applications we often have to deny good applications due to the lack of spots, whether it's due to differences in applications or server reputation. However, we encourage you to reapply in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread