mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ≈Librarian Application≈

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): Velvet_Roses, currently going to change it to Winter_Roses. (Nickname: Fiona)
Previous bans: I have gotten banned once for Meta-Gaming on the old server (Furness Academy).

Describe your activity on the server: I am on whenever I can. I go to class and hang out with friends after school. I haven't been on in 2-3 weeks due to personal things. However, I am willing to commit myself to this job.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: No, I do not but I am more then willing to get it.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do.

List your current and past applications:
I applied for English Teacher but was denied (Short backstory) and another time (Telling about my application)

What is your motivation for applying?: I love books, novels, history, mystery ETC.
I have always wanted to be a teacher on the server, and I would love working at the Library in the school. Since being an English Teacher did not suit me, I figured I would go for what I'm passionate for.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
When I started at Furness Academy I noticed the lack of teachers. I thought it was fun and I still kind of miss it. Although, since there was a lack of teachers students would hang around talking when class was starting.
Students would hang around in their dorms and never go to class. THS however, has much more staff and students are eager to go to class.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Ms. Winter
Your Teachers In Game Age: 26
Teachers Subject: Not really a subject but I would work in the Library.

Have you read & understood the megathread?: Yes, I have read the Megathread and respect it.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?: Teachers not showing up for their certain classes.

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general:
In game, teachers keep the classes rolling, teaching students and helping them. Teachers serve a purpose of educating you, so you can get a Degree in College/University and when you get
a job. The salary for teachers in China vary a lot depending on your teaching experience. Inexperience teachers can earn between RMB 6.000 ($984) and RMB 15.000 ($2500) per month (From my research over the years).
Teachers can teach in different ways, they can teach in a strict manner or be laid back. There is no average to a way a teacher can teach their students, but my teaching technique is praising for good behaviour and dealing with bad behaviour. Teachers usually spend their free time planning lessons and marking papers. Teachers do have a little break though sometimes, like going out for coffee or sitting and talking in the Teachers Lounge.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers keep the server rolling (As well as staff) and making it fun as possible with learning. If we didn't have teachers, it would be chaotic and it wouldn't be a school.

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?:

Clothing/Description
Fiona wears a grey knitted sweater, black pants and white Converse sneakers. She has long silky brown hair with blonde highlights.
She is unique because she sticks to her opinion if she thinks it is right. She never tries to fit in, but likes to be herself (Which is a little quirky!)

Outlook on Students
She is very happy when a student takes interest in a book and wants to help students find books that will please them for life. When a child is misbehaving/acting foolish with books, she deals with the problem by letting their regular homeroom teacher know so they get detention. She especially dislikes 'Gangs'

Personality
She is shy but brave, and stands up for herself and others. She is not afraid to punish bad behaviour, as she believes it should be dealt with right away. She rewards good behaviour and will always love books.

Outlook on Teachers
She believes that teachers are good role models for students and are a base of Society by teaching students everything they need to know when they get a job.

Future Plans
She will become a Librarian and help fill students needs for a good book. She will settle into her new town and maybe travel a little.

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I give three warnings: 1) Stay inside 10 minutes after the bell goes. If they continue, 2) Get detention after school for 1 hour. If they are ignoring me and continue, 3) Take to the Principle's Office.

No one in your is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I would make the students rearrange the books in the Library and make them help out around the Library and possibly talk to their teachers to arrange a detention.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?: She is very shy, but likes to have polite conversations with other teachers. She would drink coffee and always be polite and be a good role model.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom (Library in my case):
/me Helps [Name] find a book and guides them to a table
/me Rearranges books on the shelf in Alphabetical order
/me Helps [Name] to return his/her book
/me Sips coffee and reads book after school
/me Gently shushes [Name] for being to loud

BACKSTORY
Fiona was born in a little town in Germany called Munich and had three sisters: Melanie, Chloe and Kelsey. Kelsey and Fiona were the best of friends and did everything together. One night, Fiona heard her mother and father screaming downstairs, throwing insults back and forth. She heard her father shout, "Keep the brats!" and the door slam. Fiona didn't understand, as she was only five years old, but she knew it wasn't good. Her mother explained she just wouldn't see her father very often. She
One year later, her mother decided it was time for her to go to school. Fiona was delighted, but scared since she was very shy around other people. Before the first day of School, She and her mother were walking down the street, and Fiona saw a big building called a 'Library'. Her curiosity kicked in and she asked to go in. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw rows of books from floor to ceiling. She went to go get one, and a book called, 'The Trail Of Sunset' caught her eye. She and read it all day. From then on, she visited the Library the quench her thirst for books. Mrs. Peach told Fiona Librarians work in a Library and that she would do great at that job.
At school, Fiona was bullied for her shyness and love for reading. Some kids called her, 'Worm' and 'Nerd' but Fiona did not want to tell anyone. She was afraid that the bullying would get worse if she told anyone.
Throughout the school year, Fiona only had two friends, Alexa and Lola. Lola was shy and quiet. She loved Science and nature. Alexa was the opposite. She was bold, daring and wasn't afraid of anybody.
Fiona and her sisters grew far apart and barely spoke. Kelsey went to go live with their dad, which she thought was surprising because he didn't want them. Few months later, Melanie and Chloe moved as well. It was awkward, feeling like an only child. Her mother was always at work. She was a Police officer.
In high school, her sisters would be in Detention all the time for different reasons like, Bullying, Tardiness and other reasons. Fiona was alone at lunch most of the time reading. She often wondered why her sisters had changed so much, from being kind and quiet to the ultimate troublemakers.
Fiona always thought class was boring, especially Math but in her spare time, she went to the Library. The Librarian was very nice and offered her books whenever she came in. Her name was Mrs. Peach. Mrs. Peach was delighted when Fiona came in. One day, Mrs. Peach said to Fiona, "You can be a Librarian and work in a Library, you'd do well with that." And smiled.
When Fiona graduated High School, she went to College. In her first year, she got lost a couple of times. She still got lost trying to find classes, but knew the Library like the back of her hands. She met a girl named Claire, who became her best friend. Claire was shy and quiet like Fiona.
Fiona graduated alongside of Claire with her Bachelor's Degree, and pleased with the effort she put into College.
In 2016 June 11th Fiona went to THS as an Education Inspector and looked around. She saw a giant Library
and she remembered Mrs. Peach saying, "You can be a Librarian and work in a Library, you'd do well with that."
Fiona applied to be a Librarian and go a notification two weeks later, that she was accepted! She now works in the Library, reading books after school and helping students pick out good books.

Additional Notes:
Thank you for reading this, it took me a long time to do. I wanted it to meet the high standards of what staff want. If Librarian is taken, I can be Assistant Librarian. I just really want this job.
~Daniella (The Cookie)

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
Why do you post Librarian applications in the Teacher application section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread