mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

≫ Kazuto L. Misono | Biography

Noss69

Level 12
Noss69
Noss69
Notable
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:
1668015002366.png

First name: Kazuto
Surname: Lazzari Misono
Birthday: 11th of the november
Height: 6'4/ 193.04 cm
Weight: 180LBS/81 kg
Build: Strong build
Eye color: blue and green/brown

❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

Personality:
I would say Kazuto is very kind and altruistic. He really enjoys the company of other people but would be very shy sometimes. He really likes to help people who really need help, that's also one of the reasons he applied for the job as a receptionist. Kazuto is in general a very kind person to everybody he likes. Even though he may dislikes many kids he tries his best to not become of rude.

Appearance:
Kazuto is Male who stands at 6 feet 4 inches tall and is russian. His hair would be a pretty black tone. As you talked to him you would notice that his eyes had two different colors due to heterocromia. His right eye would be a bright green while his other eye would be a nice color of brown. His facial expression would be seen as calm and a confused look, but as you start to talk to him, a soft and innocent smile would show up on his face. As you talk to him, his voice would be seen very deep but calming. His cheeks would be a faint tone of pink/red and a few freckles on his cheeks under his eyes. He didn't often wear a t-shirt but when he did you could see a rose tattoo covering his left arm. As he walks past you in the hallway of the school, you could smell a scent of raspberries following him around.

Equipment:
Where you can see him the most is at the front desk of the school with his black and gold sunglasses on his head he'd always wear. In his pockets you could find his white smartphone as well as another pair of sunglasses.

❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
*+:。.。KAZUTO'S VOICE 。.。:+*

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

DISLIKES
- Doesn't like to be touched
- Unnecessary comments
- Dogs
- Feeling left out
- Yelling [can be very annoyed]

- Helping others
- Calm situations
- Learning new things
- Coffee
- Cats

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

.・゜゜・Backstory・゜゜・.

Kazuto would be born 1992 in Russia moskva, he would be born into a loving family consisting of his father and mother, Growing up he would be a very distant child keeping for himself most of the time but it changed when is sister was born in 1996 at the time Kazuto would be 5, he would care a lot for his sister and help her learn new things, they would stay in russia until they moved right after his other sister was born in 2004, they would move to Japan only staying there for a few months only to move back to russia again to meet the rest of his family on his mothers side, at the time he would be 12, one day when he came home from school his father would have told him that they could no longer speak German at home due to his sister failing russian, he wouldn't care that much and continue on with his life. At the age of 20 his family would move to japan, him not wanting to follow due to his disliking of his father he decided to move to Italy and start a new life there, he planned on staying there for the rest of his life only keeping contact with his sisters. one day his sister would have called him crying over the phone telling him his mother had ran away to start another family and how they were struggling, seeing his lovely sister struggle and being forced to pay rent due to his father not being able to make enough money. he would save up the money he had to immigrate to japan to help his siblings. he moved to japan at the age of 23, keeping his distance from his father and helping his sister as much as he could, only to learn what his father would have put his siblings thru, at the age of 29 his sister would again come to him almost crying telling him that their father had left, this time for good, making her the only one to raise the rest of the adopted siblings, he would promise to help out as much as he could be he didn't want any type of relations to the adopted kids and left it at that, now as a 30 year old man he would still be helping his sisters but his attitude towards his adopted siblings as well as towards his father did not change.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
*+:。.。 FAMILY 。.。:+*

»»Rengo Dietrich Zennix««

[36] ~ [Father] [ALIVE]
Well well well... what do we have here? The 'Father' who went for the milk?.. i see.

»»Edith Misono««
[26] ~ [Sister] [ALIVE]
''WHERES MY BABT?!''

I know i tease you but you know i'm always here for you no matter what.. also thank me later for saving your baby!.. Also i'm still sorry for leaving you alone with Rengo..

»»Alessia K. Misono««
[18] ~ [Sister] [ALIVE]
''*hicupp* that shi bussin bu- *hicupp* bussin''

Literally an walking asshole... stop causing trouble and whatever you do, do NOT eat soap again, love you BTW HOW DID YOU LOSE YOUR HAND?!

»»Aleksander M. Horowitz««
[29] ~ [Boyfriend] [ALIVE]
''i want a baby''

➤Hey love, thanks for letting me sleep at your house when i lost my apartment :sob:

»»Kanna B. Misono««
[34] ~ [Mother of Misono] [ALIVE]
''more wine please!''

I hope you give those kids a lesson because i aint doing that.. i hate those creatures.

»»Klaus Misono««
[75] ~ [Grandfather] [ALIVE]
➤Hello there! i have heard the story about Alessia and Edith uhhh.. you know? anways I hope your hand grows back?...

»»Chö Yo-M. Misono««
[69] ~ [Grandmother] [ALIVE]
''You look so old my dear!''

➤I heard that you got bit by a bird and fell before. PPFHh.. I mean oh no, I hope you are doing okey!

»»Eli Zennix««
[40] ~ [Uncle] [ALIVE]
➤Eli you are very cool but i wish i could meet you often.

»»Chimon 'Cherry' S. Misono««
[38] ~ [Uncle] [ALIVE]
➤Feels like you and I should hang out more often, not gonna lie.

»»Perschilla Ryder««
[38] ~ [Uncle] [ALIVE]
➤You are a very cool aunt, haven't met you much though.

»»Erina Hozumi««
[29] ~ [Aunite] [ALIVE]

➤Hope everything goes well at the shrine, I promise I will come and say hi more often!

»»Luiciana Z. Lekami««
[31] ~ [Aunite] [ALIVE]

''Hi honey!''
➤The first time i met you, you took a picture of me and just left... also haven't met you since then. you are weird..

»»Minori K. Lazzari««
''PLEASE come and play dodgeball with me, pleaseee oldie''
[20] ~ [Biological-kid] [ALIVE]
Stop saying I went for the milk when I clearly didn't... wait I forgot something... oh shit be right back-

»»Kajentan R. Lazzari««
''dad i want a mother figure..''
[18] ~ [Biological-kid] [DEAD]
➤Kaj... I really don't know what happened to you.. you were gone for so long and now you are gone forever. . . you were my only son and i am missing and loving you very much. Hope you have a good time in heaven my kid. . .

»»Kura Juin-sak Lazzari««
''dad help... dad?!. DAAAAAAAD!?''

[14] ~ [Biological-kid] [ALIVE]
➤You always get in trouble when you're not with me... how?!

»»Vittoria T. Misono««
[20] ~ [Sister] [ALIVE]

➤Please stop walking around in that maid-outfit like it's the only thing you have..

»»Serene Misono««
[20] ~ [Sister] [ALIVE]

''HELP, THE BIN ATTACKED ME!...''
➤my biggest question in life is how you are not suspended yet.. or expelled.

»»Camió L. Misono««
[18] ~ [Brother] [ALIVE]

''I crashed Alesssia's car...''
➤okey okey Camiló listen here, you are a very cool brother and i wish to see you more, Don't tell the others but you might be my favorite..

»»Etsuko H. Misono««
[18] ~ [Sister] [ALIVE]

''Heyyyy! Kazuto! I got you ice cream!''
➤You are the cutest kid i've ever seen, take care of you and you can always come talk to me!

»»Maddie T. Misono««
[18] ~ [Sister] [ALIVE]

''hehe! Unicorns!''
➤I heard your conversation with another student... if Alessia finds out I don't think she's gonna be happy about it..

»»Ben A. Misono««
[18] ~ [Brother] [ALIVE]

''bro tf?''
➤You look very chill, you should talk to me more in school

»»Adele H. Misono««

[18] ~ [Sister] [ALIVE]
➤That one time you smashes a pie in my face..I still hate you..!

*+:。.。OTHERS。.。:+*

»»Odette E. Laresca««
''do you have alcohol for me?..''

[25] ~ [Friend/sister] [ALIVE]
➤Thanks for making a crib for me in your house, now i got somewhere to live!

»»London Helvete««

[29] ~ [Edith's-Husband] [ALIVE]
➤We should come up with a prank and prank Alek and Edith, RIGHT?!?! when?

Last edited:

Cawot

Level 8
Cawot69
Cawot69
Notable
»»Edith Misono««
[26] ~ [Sister] [ALIVE]
''WHERES MY BABT?!''

I know i tease you but you know i'm always here for you no matter what.. also thank me later for saving your baby!.. Also i'm still sorry for leaving you alone with Rengo..
omw to sue your ass <3

Users who are viewing this thread