JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
IGN: SoulAnatomicAlt
DATE: 30/08/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Add a role for Gang RP - the Hacker
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: To enhance the gameplay skills and fun activities. Please see the following..
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Hacker
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"We strive in breaking the law of virtual matrix, no one shall know our identities"
"... we shall set our friends free... to settle the unfinished business..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Role idea:
- Breaking into KPD logs with settled rules and doin roll pulls while actioning in hacking with staff who will stand for system check logs. If roll is won by hacker they get to down the KPD systems and set the alarms off to force evacuate all KPD from building whist allowing one imprisoned inmate of choice to escape the jail and have their location exposed where they must stay for 3 minutes. If roll is lost they only get their location exposed for 3 mintes and they are forbidden from moving.

1) This must be arranged oocly with KPD staff and SRP staff by making a ticket which should be either accepted when appropriate time is arranged.

2) Any criminals can be set free once and only, meaning if they get jailed again they won't be able to use Hackers to bust them free.

3) Like BMD's hackers will have limited slots, they must have a Laptop item, a good experience in detail rp like combating, thoughtful context building skills [aka using terminology of server properly and no role abuse]

4) Hacking will require 2 million yen to be performed and 10% of it will go to taxpay and 5% to BMD to maintain criminal funding. This will be set so people don't abuse the role and will target mainly lifetime imprisoned people.

5) Hackers can be only members of verified gangs or ones that are approved by staff.

6) If caught by COPS the starting bail of hacker will be 500k and following would increase by half mil each time they are caught.

[You can add more, this is just my opinion]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Breaking out the fellow gang members process:
- Once approved by staff to do hacking into KPD, they will require at least 5 gang members to assist them around KPD corpus, to help and bust out the escaping prisoner.

- This will also be a game of fire since KPD will have location of hacker who has risk of getting caught and gang members that are assisting with the bust.

[You can add more]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Hackers and COPS:
- If Hackers successfully escape the are after 3 min countdown, they are going to be left untouched. However KPD can inspecting them [checking what they hold, if Laptop is found they can check the records and if Hacker didn't action to delete and hide all files before escaping they are gonna end up caught. This can be verified by screenshots and staff that will be i vanish mode viewing the gamplay]

- If Hackers get caught but successfully action to hide all data before arrival of cops they are free to go.

- Hackers can lie their way out by rolling 20s in case they have their laptop exposed.

- KPD can detain them under inspection but cannot jail them whiteout actual evidence [to avoid meta game and all].

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃​

1661844287369.png

That is pretty much it what can I think of. I just thought of something that can enhance the gameplay.

Last edited:

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
it is a good idea but- I got a feeling it will be too much OP, in general if I'm taking it into the realistic side a police systems r VERY protected. Even if their jail will get open, they don't have perms to anything so- it will be very hard to control it as well

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
-1 Like Hatola says a bit OP sounding, but the whole alarms going off and everything does sound like maybe a cool kpd event at some point

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
it is a good idea but- I got a feeling it will be too much OP, in general if I'm taking it into the realistic side a police systems r VERY protected. Even if their jail will get open, they don't have perms to anything so- it will be very hard to control it as well
I mean it is potential idea, my suggestions can be easily monitored. to make a role you need to work on it, weighting +/-

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

I love the idea, but your relying too much on OOC consent when it comes to the info gathering, you would also have to make sure that you know where to find the info icly along with the KPD. It can't just be from one side that knows the information. This would be really OP and staff would have to watch it constantly along with their other duties on the server. It would just cause unnessassry stress on them.

This would be a cool event to work with the Event team, Staff, BMD, and KPD. But as adding it as a entirely new role.

Yes it can be altered to fit how SRP and it's rules work, but imo any criminal should know the basics on how to hack a computer if giving the time to invest and study. Hacking into ICly code/databases, depending on your knowledge about the act itself(oocly) can take hours to years to decrypt and decode something so tight nit like KPD database and computers. I just don't think it would personally work.

but that's my opinion

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
@HATOLA @The Toobler and as I said, there are conditions that must be fulfilled to perform it. Not everyone has 2 mil, and they will need staff approval. Prices can be risen and role is only in one field, making it useless in combats and all. And there can be a timer set like 1 month before performing breaking from jail.

Another factor while it is OP, that is why there are limited spots for it. A good hacker is one that can break even into hardest blocks. That's why they will have roll fight with staff in vanish mode. Let's say hackers will have roll 150 and staff roll 200, making it more challenging. Because not many can go agaisnt this. And as I said this is game of fire where Hackers risk losing hard.

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+

I love the idea, but your relying too much on OOC consent when it comes to the info gathering, you would also have to make sure that you know where to find the info icly along with the KPD. It can't just be from one side that knows the information. This would be really OP and staff would have to watch it constantly along with their other duties on the server. It would just cause unnessassry stress on them.

This would be a cool event to work with the Event team, Staff, BMD, and KPD. But as adding it as a entirely new role.

Yes it can be altered to fit how SRP and it's rules work, but imo any criminal should know the basics on how to hack a computer if giving the time to invest and study. Hacking into ICly code/databases, depending on your knowledge about the act itself(oocly) can take hours to years to decrypt and decode something so tight nit like KPD database and computers. I just don't think it would personally work.

but that's my opinion
well technically you need OOC consent to avoid possible failrp. And in gangrp it is casual thing. that is why only 2 or 3 people who are entrusted with the role can have it. It can't be abused and is focused specifically, that's why it is not as OP.

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+

but that's my opinion
+1 for the event idea >:3

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Extremely complex idea with too many factors into play. SchoolRP is a relatively simple system to follow. Adding such a specific set of rules would be unneeded. I also find it quite unrealistic that gangs would be able to hack into the police database but the force itself cannot track down all phone numbers nor go undercover in gangs with our current guidelines

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
Extremely complex idea with too many factors into play. SchoolRP is a relatively simple system to follow. Adding such a specific set of rules would be unneeded. I also find it quite unrealistic that gangs would be able to hack into the police database but the force itself cannot track down all phone numbers nor go undercover in gangs with our current guidelines
what about making it as an event >:3?

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
what about making it as an event >:3?
I'm fine with prison break ideas as long as they make sense and both parties have fair chances themselves. The main reason why most of these ideas are rejected is the fact that these events can go two ways if they're not thought out properly
1. Police officers are going to have a huge advantage due to numbers and the fact that you're working in their own territory
2. The event is staged and officers are physically unable to do anything to prevent it

In both scenarios, it is unfair for one party or another, hence why it's difficult to stage something like this without coming across with the issue I stated above

Users who are viewing this thread