mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

▌A NEW CRIME ROLE ▌HACKER ▌ඞ ▌

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
I'm fine with prison break ideas as long as they make sense and both parties have fair chances themselves. The main reason why most of these ideas are rejected is the fact that these events can go two ways if they're not thought out properly
1. Police officers are going to have a huge advantage due to numbers and the fact that you're working in their own territory
2. The event is staged and officers are physically unable to do anything to prevent it

In both scenarios, it is unfair for one party or another, hence why it's difficult to stage something like this without coming across with the issue I stated above
that's why we need event manager who will select people for lore that can make it work well

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
Hilariously no one knows that I made this thread just to test my writing structure :'). But no one knows. Let them all burst with disagreement which is completely for nothing .

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

Of course, this would be cool! However, I feel like the role would need different aspects and heavy changes in order for this to happen...

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

This can already be done with OOC consent between 2 people, maybe not the KPD. The system is fine the way it is, we don't need to make things overly complex, nor do we need to increase the gangrp to police power structure. . The police have a good balance over gangrp right now, just slightly more powerful (which is very realistic). If we make hackers a thing, we will only have to upgrade KPD more, I think it's best to keep things the way they are right now and elude the risk of potentially making things imbalanced.

Users who are viewing this thread