players online

★ Asa Kajiyashiki | BIOGRAPHY !!

PinkSugar

Level 15
sxcklysweet
sxcklysweet
Notable+
Asa Kajiyashiki
"He hides all his problems behind a smile. Behind his smile is a world of pain and hurt. You think you know him, but you really have no idea."

[OOC] None of this is to be taken ICly.

Name: Asa Kajiyashiki
Height: 5'0
Weight: 90 lbs
Birthdate: February 12th
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Place of Birth: Berlin, Germany
Race: Japanese & German
Martial Status: Taken
Languages: German & JSL
Sexuality: Bisexual, Polyam

Disorders & Conditions

Disorder and Condition List!

Physical Description
Before you would be a short, merely 5'0 male that looks very thin. His heterochromia eyes would compliment his pale skin along with his curly red hair, light freckles, the large scar on his forehead, and the small one on his left cheek. He also has many ear piercings along with a nose and tongue piercing and he'd seem to smell like strawberries and chocolate.

Fashion
N/A Currently!

Character Voice
N/A Currently!

Personality Traits!

Positive Traits
Caring
Gentle
Loving
Smart
Protective
Funny

Negative Traits
Stubborn
Overthinker

Non-Combat Skills

COOKING
Ever since Asa was younger, he has always loved to cook! As a little kid, he would help his older brother prepare dinners for them. Although, nobody trusts the male around a hot stove!

BAKING
Same with cooking, as a little kid he would help his older brother with baking. Asa loved to make sweet treats for all his friends and loved ones.

DANCING
Asa has been dancing ever since he was a little kid, he always loved to show off his dancing skills! Although he's now a bit rusty with the skill as he hasn't done it in a while, he's still particularly knowledgeable and understanding of it!

Combat Skills
N/A

Family
Biological Father | ??? [ALIVE]
"I hate you. Never try to find me again. I wish I were never born because of you."

Biological Mother | ??? [DECEASED]
"Our time was taken from us too soon, I'm sorry you couldn't watch me grow into the person I am now."

Brother | Tyler L. Kajiyashiki [ALIVE]
"You're more like a psychiatrist than a brother...but I still love you...mostly anyways."

Relationship(s)
Fiancé | Arkaere E. Helvete [ALIVE]
"Words cannot describe my love for you, when you walked into my life it was like fireworks and butterflies. I'm glad I met you and I'm glad I finally have gotten to call you mine. Thank you for always being there for me and thank you for being the best boyfriend somebody could ever ask for, my love.<3"

Girlfriend | Remiru S. Namaah [ALIVE]
"Words can also not describe my love for you, I truly don't know what I would do without you and Ark of course! You always bring a smile to my face and I absolutely LOVE getting my head pats. I look forward to them when I see you!! Thank you for always being there for me and thank you for being the best girlfriend somebody could ever ask for!<3"

Close-Bonds
Bestfriend | Yuki O. Namaah [ALIVE]
"I love when you ramble to me! You're also just super sweet and I enjoy hanging out with you."

Bestfriend | Caesar U. Lucius [ALIVE]
"omg hiii my favourite little gay <3 Tysm for being my friend and doing my nails. Literally the best nail tech ever!! You're doing my nails all the time from now on you have no choice!!"

Close Friend | Hikaru Dragomir [ALIVE]
"HIKARUUU HIHIHIHIHIHIH YOUUUU YOU YOU I'm scared of your girlfriend BUT You're a very amazing little blueberry AND AND AND WE HAVE MATCHING BUNNY ONESIES LITERALLY W FRIEND FRFR"

Friend | Yuudai T. Haricho [ALIVE]
"Even though you can be a huge asshole, I still enjoy my time with you!! I'm glad I have such an asshole like you in my life! Especially when you tell me my outfit looks like shit! I'm not being sarcastic, I actually enjoy that you look out for my fashion sense!!"

Enemies
Asa currently has no enemies!

Background
Find out ICly (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread