Weight
120Lbs​
Eye Color
Blue​
Hair Color
White

Description

1684748658804.png

Mist K. Helvete would be a strange-looking girl with natural snow-white hair and bright blue eyes that cascaded in color. the girl's face would seem to be relatively clear having a few loosely placed freckles along the bridge of her nose neatly covered by loose strands of hair that had separated from the rest of her neatly pinned bangs. Taking a closer look at the girl's appearance an onslaught of scars covered the girl's body, the most noticeable being a two-inch scar that sat evenly on either side of the girl's neck, trailing upon the right side There would be a rather hidden tattoo of four dragons in flight behind the girl's right ear.
Depending on what she was wearing an exceedingly well-done tattoo could be seen, evenly placed on the girl's ribs. The tattoo consisted of a pitch-black bird attacking a serpent with bright pink cherry blossoms used to bring color to the piece. Slipping behind the girl a seemingly well-done carving of a heptagram sat in the center of the girl's back. Scanning down the girl's right leg, yet another tattoo of a serpent entangled in a crescent moon was placed on the outer part of the girl's ankle. This tattoo was done by a shaking hand and the letters SOC were burned just below the tattoo.​
SkillsHobbiesPhobias/Fears...Diseases/Mental Illnesses...

Strength-★★★☆☆
Creativity-★★★★☆
Charisma-★★★★★
Intelligence-★★★☆☆
Patience-★★★★☆

Swim
Gymnastics.
Preforming Arts.
Arachnophobia: Pathological fear or loathing of arachnids and especially spiders.

Astraphobia:
The extreme fear of thunder and lightning.

Paeudodysphagia:
Fear of choking/ being choked.
… WIP
BACKSTORY...
Kamodo Family...Close Friends

Kosei Kamodo {Father} [Alive]

Koichi Amerelie Kamodo {Auntie} [Alive]

Eun-Bi Kamodo {Cousin} [Alive]

Jin Kamodo {Cousin} [Alive]

Ikuo Kamodo (Cousin) [Alive]

Michiko K. Kamodo {Auntie} [Alive]

Nikki Kamodo {Cousin} [Alive]

Akemi Kamodo {Cousin} [Alive]

Lee Iwata {Old Friend} [Alive]
"I miss you, but I’m so happy with how your life turned out."

Yuudai Elyon {Brother Figure} [Alive]
"Thank you, for everything, I will return the favor one day I promise."

Evie puyumi {Old Friend} [Alive]
"We have so much history - We will always be friends no matter the distance."

Bobby Levour {Friend} [Alive]
"Your so crazy its insane, but I love you."

Aurielie Dupont {Best Friend} [Alive]
"It makes me happy just knowing you are living your life to the fullest, even if that means I'm not always in it."

Annika Dupont {Wifie} [Alive]
"ANNNIKAAAAAAAAA, You are literally the best!"

Louis Caprazzo {Frienenmy} [Alive]
"Thank you for giving her the life she deserves."

Haruka Hanazono {Friends} [Alive]
"I’m proud to call you a friend."

Curry {Friends} [Alive]
"I’m so happy your happy."

Serena Santarossa {Friends} [Alive]
"I would die for you."

Helvete Family

Honoka Helvete {īā}[Dead]
Rose Helvete {īā}[Alive]
Juno Helvete {īā}[Alive]
Soba Helvete {īā}[Alive]

Vivien Helvete Sodenberg { }[Alive]
Domenico G. Helvete { }[Alive]

Rei Chinatsu {ā}[Dead]
Ark E. Helvete {ā}[Alive]

Viola Helvete {}[Alive]
Onyx Helvete {}[Alive]
Ashlyn Helvete-Elyon {}[Alive]
Margarete Helvete {}[Alive]
Hebwig Heavete {}[Alive]

Molly Helvete {}[Alive]
Sienna Helvete {?}[Dead]
Jovanni Helvete {}[Alive]
Maiko O'S Helvete {}[Dead]
Lucas Helvete {}[Alive]

(If I got any of these wrong, please just DM me the fix)

Last edited:

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich

{Last updated: 4/08/23}
View attachment 45032
꧁꧁Basic Info꧂꧂

✞༒Full Name༒✞
Mist Kamodo Helvete
Nicknames
Mist, Missy
Female
Height
5’2

Weight
112 Lbs
Structure
View attachment 38265

Skin color
White
Eye color
Ocean blue
Hair style
Lightly curled sometimes seen placed into two long pigtails
Hair Color
whit
Abnormality's
Albinoism
Date Of Birth
July 3rd, 2002
Place Of Birth
Karakura, Japan
Nationality
Japanese
Race
Russian-Korean
Sexual orientation
bisexual
Religious beliefs
atheist
Political beliefs
none
Diseases/Mental illnesses
Albinism
bipolar depression
Long-Term Memory Loss
☆꧁In Depth Appearance꧂☆

physical Description
Simple

in-depth
Mist K. Helvete
would be a strange-looking girl with natural snow-white hair and bright blue eyes that cascaded in color. The girl's face would seem to be relatively clear having a few loosely placed freckles along the bridge of her nose neatly covered by loose strands of hair that had separated from the rest of her neatly pinned bangs. When Mist's hair was pulled back on the right side you'd be able to notice a very distinct tattoo of three dragons in flight just behind her right ear; you'd be able to tell the art was done by a steady hand but was not perfect.
A noticeable feature in the girl's appearance would be the girl's height, five foot two. often times wearing casual heels her height may fluctuate though once the heels were off she would suddenly shrink to her original height. Upon inspection, the girl would be covered in multiple small scars the most noticeable being a two-inch scar on either side of her neck seemingly resembling an old stab wound. The girl would walk with humbled confidence the scent of hibiscus tea following her, if you were close enough you’d be able to pick up a subtle hint of citrus resonating from her as she passed.

View attachment 23581
the initials A. A. M. would be tattooed bellow
View attachment 22502
S.O.C would be burned just bellow

Scars
she'd have a 2-inch scar on either side of her neck
LLI would be carved into the back of her neck
she has a short scar on her lower torso
the initials S.O.C would be scared onto her ankle
There would be a faded bite scar on her right shoulder

„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨ Extra Information ¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸
Equipment
Live Lucky Charm necklace
Hello kitty glock
Neentendo switch (animal crossing)
Dora Plastors

Hobbies
Swimming
Drawing
writing
(¯´•._.• Connections •._.•´¯)
Close friends

Lee (Close Friend)
{Alive}
View attachment 26212
"I love you but I love alc more"

Evie (Close Friend)
{Alive}
View attachment 26216
"imma bounce this ass for a rich ass-"

Aurelie DuPont (BFFL)
{Alive}
"Rataooo rata eeta"

Annika DuPont (Bffl)
{Alive}
☆★✦ Art done by @GINGYZ!,,#8588 ☆★✦
View attachment 43282
"GOTTA RUN FAST"

Family members
Koichi Kamodo (mom)
{
Alive}

Koichi Kamodo | SchoolRP

"My sweet little dragon"

Ayia (blood sister)
{Arrested}

"okay we need to get serious..."

Rose Helvete (Adopted sister)
{Alive}
View attachment 43277

☆★✦ ALL CREDIT TO THEIR ARTISTS! YALL ARE AMAZING ☆★✦
Past Family Involvement
(this is just to keep track of all of the previous families I was in)
Kamodo, shisuta, Whyos, Ito, Levour, Gauthier, celestyian, Dresden, Hirasawa, Helvete​
-·=»‡«=·- Backstory -·=»‡«=·-

You can’t rely on other people…

On July 3rd of [#@$%], Koichi Kamodo gave birth to her youngest daughter Mist Kaida Kamodo. Mists birth was unplanned and seemingly unwanted by her father, Akhi Kamodo who tended to look at the child with disgust-filled eyes. As the child grew her complicated relationship with her father did too, as her mother was usually busy caring for her older sisters Mist was often lost in the equation. Though she found enjoyment by following in her father's footsteps, literally. Mist would follow Akhi around everywhere, nipping at his heels and asking questions that would often result in her being ignored or pushed around.

You were born broken, that's your birthright…

At the ripe age of four Mists and Akhi were officially deemed inseparable by Koichi, though behind closed doors Akhi would shove and diminish the girl in any way he could. Breaking her down piece by piece she’d grow used to the pain he caused her. Being alone became second nature to the girl and acting would never be one of her lesser talents. Going home the girl learned to lie to both her mother and her sisters, ensuring them they were at the park all day or lost track of time at the shrine stargazing. When in reality Akhi would take his infant daughter to the Miyagi speakeasy, surrounded by hardened criminals and thugs the girl somehow managed to make everyone around her smile and laugh. She became the heart and soul of every room she walked into with her father while her father took credit for her positive and naturally outgoing personality.

The best I could ever be is still just some other version of me…

It was at the age of eight that Mist realized the world she lived in, her Mother and Father had separated and full custody of all the kids had been passed to Koichi in the divorce. Mist became comfortable in the new life without her father, she was finally able to be her honest self though she told no one of the speakeasy for fear of her father's actions. Though it didn't seem to matter either way as he snatched Mist and her older sister Angel off the street on their walk home from school. Blindfolded and tied up Mist and Angel spent hours shivering and shaking in a cold concrete room before the sound of their father's footsteps startled them even more. It was that night their innocents was ripped away from them and buried under the bodies of their saviors. A pair unmatched and without fear intervened and walked themselves to their deaths to save two children who were dealt a bad hand. Crushed and composed Mist ceased to function properly, her voice had been silent and her lust for the life destroyed beneath the boot of her father

Love this biography! lots of attention to detail, and I love the artwork!

Users who are viewing this thread