Denied ☆ - SAM'S EVENT TEAM APP. Ⅰ

ImRotation

Level 3
2kstvrstruckk
2kstvrstruckk
Notable
What is your Minecraft username: xoxolii

Describe your activity as a player of the server:
I try to be as active as I can! The only blocks in my schedule are school (most of the time) and work!

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
n/a

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
discord : xoxolii .. yes I do have a working microphone!

What is your time zone?:
CST or CDT.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand.

What is your motivation for joining the Event Team:
I would like to create fun events for players to join and have fun in or maybe compete with friends or even against them.

What makes you a suitable event team member:
I work very well with my peers/other people and can provide a fun and accepting community!

Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

1 . Wolf and Sheep. Wolf and Sheep is where you have 3 wolves, depending on the amount of players, and all of the rest of the players are sheep. The sheep get 30 seconds to hide in a large box with a barn, rocks, trees (without ability to climb on them), caves, and little crevices. After the 30 seconds is up then the wolves are released to find the sheep. When the wolf find the sheep the sheep will be teleported to a glass box above the terrain where they are allowed to observe the game below them. There would be 4 rounds, again depending on the amount of players, with a time limit of 7 minutes each.

2 . Who Dun' It? I've had this game idea for awhile and I finally get to share it! Who Dun' It is a game where there's 2 traitors among every player, the players are required to do tasks and missions around the map without getting killed by the traitors. Players are allowed to spy on other players to see if they are a traitor or not. The only twist is that once a player does a task, a traitor can undo it but they can only do this 1 time per game (to prevent it from going on forever). Once a player has enough evidence on who the traitor(s) is/are they can use a custom command, /shout, to tell everyone to gather at the main area. Everyone will vote on a phone/tablet they are given at the start of the game on who they think the traitor is. The game goes on like this until everyone but 1 player dies or if everyone votes out the traitors.

3 . Winter Fiesta! Winter Fiesta is a Christmas event where players can partake in joining a snow-filled town and just having fun, doing some roleplay if they would like, and meeting new friends. It would take place in the main Kakurara Town where everything has snow on it and the school has Christmas trees, snowmen, wreaths, and Christmas lights! Just a fun festive event that will get everyone in a holiday mood!

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):
For school events ooc I partake in: Debate/Forensics, Theatre/Drama, Choir, and FCCLA.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application. The application does not have the required level of detail. If you decide to reapply please make sure to detail the events in your application more!

Users who are viewing this thread