☆ ! Shiba Ketsueki ! ☆

Ech0os

Level 0
Ech0os
Ech0os
Rich+
IMG_6501.jpg
( Shiba's Appearance )

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

Basic information

First name:
Shiba

Middle Name:
Mafuyu

Surname:
Ketsueki

Height:
195cm ( 6'5")

Weight:
97.4: kg

Build:
Shiba is blessed with impressively broad shoulders
and a powerfully built physique.

Skin color:
Tanned/Sunkissed

Eye color:
Golden Brownish Amber

Smell:
Lemon & Ginger Tea

Nationality:
Thai/British

Zodiac:
Libra

Sexual Orientation:
OmniSexual, Ambiamorous (Poly),
AndroSexual, GreyAce

Mentals:
ADHD & Autism

Hobbies:
Mainly Into Music

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

General Appearance:

Shiba is a tall, Thai man with a tan complexion and toned physique to add on Shiba has incredibly dark brown hair, almost appearing black. Shiba has hair that is quite lengthy, especially in the front. Occasionally he’ll make two buns or a tiny ponytail in his hair at the back. He usually keeps his hair back, showing off his piercings.

_✰_✰_✰.jpg
( Shiba's Appearance )

Personality:

He can be crude, arrogant, short-tempered, and aggressive, however he has a difficult time expressing himself and interacting with others.
Even though he may look or act aggressive being around Shiba or getting to know him, one would find that he is actually caring and just overprotective with close ones.

Character Voice:

{ Credits: Dabi's Dub VA }

Skills:
He is very sharp and observant about things happening around him as well as extremely sensitive to others' feelings. In addition, he is very intuitive and fast at learning things.

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀

Backstory:

Shiba was adopted by the Ketsueki Family/Clan at a very young age and has no memory of his parents but STILL takes on the Ketsueki Name. The Ketsueki Family decided to name him Shiba due to his fluffy hair and his cheeky smile! Shiba was always faithful to the Ketsueki clan representing a dog breed named Shiba Inu.

Now and again Shiba works alongside the clan but only when necessary. He usually just hangs around here and there but he gets babied a lot by his older siblings specially his elder sister Yua.

∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀

Shiba Quoted:
"If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People,
You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses."

∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀

Hey there! I'm Echo. This is out of character! If you want to learn more about ooc me you can head over to these links!
This is where you can find all my social media links
as well as some info about me!
(To Open Just Click On The Word)

My information Card! <-- Click To Open

-----------------------------------------------

↣--------↢↣✡
Account:
Ech0os [18] [Student] Shiba Ketsueki
Ech0os [18} Yua Hana Ketsueki
↣--------↢↣✡
Discord
Ech0os#8888