☆ ! Yua Hana Ketsueki ! ☆

Ech0os

Level 0
Ech0os
Ech0os
Rich+
IMG_6593.jpg
( Yua Hana Ketsueki Appearance )

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

Basic information

First name:
Yua

Middle name:
Hana

Surname:
Ketsueki

Height:
150cm ( 4'11' )

Weight:
105 lbs

Build:
hourglass figure

Skin color:
Pale Peach

Eye color:
Sky Blue eyes

Smell:
Rosemary Citrus

Nationality:
Japanese

Zodiac:
Aquarius

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual & Poly

Mentals:
OCD & Attachment Issues

Hobbies:
Plays the Guitar and is very into music

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

General Appearance:

Yua is an adorable Japanese girl of small stature, barely 5'0. Her thick crimson red hair can be spotted from a distance and falls elegantly down her back. She is often seen wearing all black, with the sweet scent of Rosemary Citrus making her presence known to anyone near her.

IMG_6531.jpg
( Yua's Mask )

Personality:
Yua is is very straightforward and always retains her calm and aloof personality in every situation. Even when the clan don't agree with her actions, a smile remains on Yua's face as she appears to enjoy punishing those that disrespect her.

Character Voice:

{ Credits: Shinobu Kocho's Va }

Skills:
Despite her bubbly demeanor, Yua has a strong sense of justice and is more than willing to brutally punish anyone for bringing harm to the family. Yua is very straightforward and always retains her calm and aloof personality in every situation.

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀

Backstory:

Having grown up with her older brothers, Yua was the youngest of the Ketsueki family. Until Zen brought home Shiba, soon to be her youngest step brother. She mothered Shiba as he was the only youngest sibling she ever had. Yua was a very quiet child and was trained throughout her childhood.

Yua respects her family and is very protective of them, but hates being disrespected, so she punishes those who disrespect her. However, Yua has a soft spot for her older brothers. Every task she has within the clan is taken seriously and she does her best to complete it.

∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀

Yua Quoted:
" If you're good at something you tell others.
if you're great they tell you. "
∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀

Hey there! I'm Echo. This is out of character! If you want to learn more about ooc me you can head over to these links!
This is where you can find all my social media links
as well as some info about me!
(To Open Just Click On The Word)

My information Card! <-- Click To Open

-----------------------------------------------
↣--------↢↣✡
Account:
Ech0os [18] [Student] Shiba Ketsueki
Ech0os [18} Yua Hana Ketsueki
↣--------↢↣✡
Discord
Ech0os#8888