BigKahunaKiro

Level 10

~Tags~
Adult: 25
"ce sa fac acum.."-Kiro
1678401695192.png

"A heart burns like a blue flame."
Playlist for Kiro.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiro Nicole Cyrus
1678401842160.png
1678401885178.png

Basic Information

First Name: kiro Nicole Cyrus

Surname:
Cyrus
Preferred Name:
Kiro

Height:
5'0

Weight:
170-190 lbs.

Build:
Athletic and light.

Skin Color:
Caucasian.

Eye Color:
Light blue eyes, softly faded with gray tones.

Hair Style:
Kiro throughout his years went from natural colored hair, wearing it fluffy and wavy.
During his high school years, approximately his 2nd year, he dyed his hair
light blue and tied his hair up in 2 space buns on the back side of his head. He also wore the front of his hair fluffy and covering his forehead.

Hair Color:
Soft, pale baby blue.
1678403181255.png
Fashion:
• Kiro's style is mixed, very bizarre sometimes. His main outfit includes a simple white tank-top under a black w/ white stripped on the sleeves and track suit pants with black vans.
• Nights when Kiro feels like heading out, usually in Vegas or LA he dresses rather dapper and sharp. His taste in class is matched by his touch of colognes matching the mood for the night. He enjoys wearing satin, never latex. His preferred suits are tailored and anything made from Versace. He never seems to break his outfit with miss-matched pieces of clothing such as a wrong piece of accessory or earrings. His favorite set of earrings are his simple black cross earrings and diamond studs from Versace. He pairs his outfits with a classic Cuban diamond bracelet on the left hand and a set of silver rings on both hands. He pairs this outfit with a simple pair Diamond Talura 100 Jimmy Choo High heels.

His athletics is usually a simple white tank top and black track pants and High top converse. His days on having a workout in at the house is shirtless and shorts, with high top converse or sneakers. He carries a training bag with all his extra gym attire in it.
• Bedtime routine and clothing is rather simple. He prefers shirtless but on the occasion he'll wear pajama sets.. including his slippers (lol)
He prefers regular boxers and pajama pants he's very picky to materials.
•Party attire includes similar to his dinner wear or nights out attire but depending on the party he'll go based on many themes. For your typical dapper party its close to his night out fashion. If its your typical get-together is just a regular shirt or long sleeve with jeans and high tops.
• Swimwear is plain as it goes, simple white shirt and coral blue swim trunks with stars on them.

Abnormalities:
He's covered in healed scars and burns from what though..? His most noticeable features are his carvings and tattoos.
He has S.H carved on his arm, done by the one and only Mr. Shei Hamada himself. He's tatted with sleeves and a missing eye. His right eye is carved out and covered with a classic medical white eye patch.

Date of Birth:
6/18/97
Place of Birth:
Moscow Russia, 1997.

Nationality:
Russian.

Sexual Orientation:
Bi, but a strong preference for men..

Religious Beliefs:
He has no belief in any form of god or ruler or any number of sorts in spirituality.

Political Beliefs:
He doesn't focus on politics as they never interested him nor will. He simply HATES politics.

General Appearance

Appearance:

He stands at 5'0 with soft baby blue hair. He has his hair tied up in space buns and a rather chiseled, soft face. He has a neat smile with a tight posture. He dresses clean and nice with well kept hygiene. He constantly wears his favorite pair of sneakers and high tops; his classic black or white Converse, even sometimes a pair of Doc Martens.
He wears a various set of pants but usually always black. Its either always track pants, sweatpants or ripped jeans.

Personality:
He's described as many things.
"I'd describe Kiro.. Golden, he's like a sunshine even if no one knows it."-Koi
"Kiro? Yeah I know him. He's so epic of course! There's so much to him and hes really dense, but in the good way."-Ryo(In loving memory)
"Kiro, Kiros horrible. I HATE him. Never wanna see you again Kiro Cyrus!"-Halo

"He is very sweet. Kind and scary. Heh, but overall I do believe Kiro is a solid person, he just has a lot of things he needs worked out. I hope he heals."-Crusatire (In loving memory)
"Oh KIRO!? That guy?! Do not even mention him.. I'd prefer him dead, of course killed by me."-Shei Hamada.
"Kiro? never heard of em'."-KPD
"ITS THE SCARY RUSSIAN TWINS-!"-Random people.

Diseases/Illness:
None to be noted of.

Character Voice:
To me, Kiro's voice would remind of Ryomen Sukunas Russian voice actor, Aleksandra.
Kiro is a rather mellow toned soul; he delegates for nobody but himself.

Equipment:
He always carries his phone, its always in hand on him. He has a variety of items but usually it's snacks, sometimes water, a vape though he's sober. ALWAYS! His earrings, he has to have them. If he hasn't lost his Ushanka then he has that too but unfortunately, he lost it. (loser- lol)
For transportation he carries a set of Pink range rover car keys and a set of Prada sunshades.

Clothes:
As I said, his style is exactly stated to be classy and chic.

Hobbies:
Surfing and cooking. As a kid he adjusted around his grandparents more better then his parents, he never loved them. When he and his twin visited their grandparents Big Kahuna and Grami they always had things going on. Kiro loved to surf with his grandpa aka Big Kahuna whilst Grammi taught Koa, his twin brother how to sew and etcetera. Of course, Kiro took up to both hobbies and later it lead him down many jobs previously working in the kitchen. Those jobs being chef for a pizza place, a cook for a cafe, a school chef and a caterer for friends.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
He's a proud recovery previous addict. He dealt with serious childhood trauma from abusive parents who forcefully burnt the twins, starved them often and some rather.. darker topics if you get my just. His father never was a substitute for his sons lets say; he always burned and nearly drowned the twins as punishment for accidents they may have caused and neglected them. However through the years of abuse and a loss of the parents when the twins were 14 they moved with they're grandparents which lead slowly to Kiro's addictions.
Smoking, drugs, gambling and drinking. He finally began seeing a the****** when he was 25 going into 26 and is now officially 8-11 months sober. Congratulations dear Kiro.

Skills:
He has your basic skills, like communication skills and so on. He's handy however and is very skilled in fighting though.

Querks:
He has this silly little party trick, its rather gross to be honest, but he likes to hide snacks in were his eye once was.. And yes- that means in his gouged out eye socket .. His eye was eaten so it became a coinvent hiding spot for "snacks" or even plants. Yeah he planted a literal orchid in his missing eye socket

Family:
His deceased parents, Damian Cyrus and Lory Cyrus.
"Burn in ****. Ill see you there."

Koa F. Cyrus: To my dearest twin brother, I had a good life along with you. I hope Russia is treating you well. I do miss us visiting Grammi and Big Kahuna like we did as kids, lets go back and do that someday yeah..? Lets tell them all about the things we seen in Japan while we were there..
" Be safe Koa, that's all I want for you. Talk to you soon, brother. "

Grandparents: My beloved Big Kahuna and Grammi. You both have taught me so, so, so very much in this world. Big Kahuna I will never forget you first teaching me how to surf and you actually being able to see me stand on my very own surf board. Please, stop stealing Grammis chocolate chip cookies, I want some too. Grammi takes good care of Big kahuna even if she's just a frail 4'9 old lady while Big Kahuna towers her at 5'7. Love them two, they have the type of relationship I want to eventually have in life.

My dear friends:
Tabris- You
rockstar. I will never ever forget you my friend. Don't let me down, I hope I see you wherever we go after we die one day. You brought a light into my life, you made me smile and you had me constantly laughing. Stay kind man, you were too golden for this town.
" See you on the other side, Tabs. "

Saki- May you rest in peace my good friend. While we only knew for a few moments and yet I loved every moment around you. It wasn't nothing gay, but friendly. Your death won't be forgotten, and I entrust my life with you. You cared for ALL your friends, you

acknowledged the bad in me and a bad past but you never feared it. You never left me out to die, you never put me on the bottom rung and you were truly something amazing. I honor you.
" Miss me? Heh- You'd be proud Saki. I got the help I needed. "

Koi/Kotone- Koi and I were super close. She seen a lotta sides of me and was always forever so kind. I hope your doing well and please tell me your safe. Its been way too long since we hung out I know, but I still think of you. I won't forget cooking my favorite meals for you. Your kind and you loveeeee volleyball. You always beat me in volleyball and got so competitive. To me your bright and heavenly. Your a true soul to be around.
" Your a darling orchid in morning mist.
Your a bright sunflower in praising sunrays. "

Crus/Crusatire- I loved our moments, I miss our times. You died in vain and never deserved the mutilation you lastly experienced. See, I sometimes wonder about the things that was crossing your mind before your death. Was it fear..? Acceptance? Past relationships? Could it be friends? Was it Lola, your service dog..? Could it even been a memory of us just even simply chatting. Whatever those memories were, I hope your laughing wherever your spirit is. I know its silly but you were truly a gleaming person I will never forget. May you rest in peace.
" Crusatire.. Please tell me how your day was just one more time. "

Mari- Your really kindhearted and sweet. I hope life is treating you nicely, it's been way too long. Stay safe kay? The worlds a big place and your always busy, I truly forgot what you looked like. Forgive me for that of course but you cant blame me, heh. I've been gone outta town for way too long you could say.
" Hang in there Mari. I know your here for a reason. "

Kiyo- Your WILD! Like, very wild. Infact, your sorta rebellious as well. I don't mind that at all either, your just super crazy. You even thought Koa, my own flesh and blood, was my mother! When you said that you had me dazed! I was surprised. Never has said that about Koa. How intriguing.
" You are like an alcoholic drink. Some are straight bitter and sour. Some are sweet and easy to sip down. You however come with a chaser. Its like when we first met, I got the simple taste of liquor but the aftertaste was your exoticness. And I don't mean that by any weirdness, your just very fruitful and fun. "

Yuuki- I cannot remember the last time we hung out but I will NOT FORGET HOW YOU LOCKED ME IN A CLOSET. AT A PARTY. WITH LIKE 10 OTHER PEOPLE!
You are however also a wildcard who liked my alcohol.
" Please do not lock me in another closet like that again. It was seriously uncomfortable. "

Iso- Long time no talk. No see either.
" Forgotten and lost, aren't you. To me you are. "

Shei Hamada- This is not considering we ever even had friendship, I just simply miss you. I'm not over what you did. We could've dated, I won't forget our lil rendezvous in the mountains. You severely tried your best to come kill me and by god did you work oh so hard for my supposed awaited death. Shei Hamada, the game was set and we played the chess board til it wore down. Too bad, I had you at checkmate way too soon. Rest in peace.
" If I could, I'd like to have just one more game of chase with you. Maybe then I could satisfied with your Murder. "

Laz- Sometimes I wonder, what could've happened if I wasn't so clumsy and stupid, chasing down dead ends on dead information on people or places. I however, loved our time together. I just wish I could've done better sooner and gotten the help I needed sooner. Please, be safe.
" Take care Laz. "

Markus- You intrigue me. In weird ways though. Funny but very good ways and you keep me on my toes.
" Call me soon sometime yea? "

Kido & Willow- You two are so adorable. I love you two being together, its super super cute. I hope one day you two grow old and live happy together. Be safe, the two of you. I care for you both so so very much. I know it's been awhile but I still know you both like the first time we ever met.
" Those two, are gonna be dazzling bright galaxies one day. Trust me. "

Rain and Han- To me, you are dead. I just haven't seen you two in some time. In fact a very long time.
" Goodbye pumpkin. "

Backstory:
Find out in character.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for taking the time to look over my bio, if you feel like Kiro knows you, and you wanna be added, feel free to let me know!!
Tags are above.
1678416218752.png
“Call me crazy, but I know what I saw. Snowflakes began to fall right here in Okinawa.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread