mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Pending ♠ S0urroll | Science Teacher Application ♠

jonajere4

Level 3
1710273667017.png
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your Minecraft username?:

tractionz [MAIN] , stalkinwaves [ALT, APPLYING ON THIS]

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do have discord | S0urroll

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do have a microphone, and I am willing to VC with other people as needed to.

What is your time zone?:
EST | GMT -5

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully acknowledge that if I am inactive I may be removed/demoted from the faction.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server is quite broad, excluding breaks/other moments of inactivity, you could usually see me being active from an hour a day, to around 8~, due to school hours and other OOC activities, I may not be available as much during the weekdays.
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
11-1 PM | 7-10 PM​
3 - 7 PM​
3 - 10 PM​
3 - 7 PM​
3 - 11 PM​
3 PM - 1 AM​
10 AM - 6PM​

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
ACCEPTED

DENIED

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
s0urroll | [Grade 12] Shenzo Kiraga , [Grade 12] Xadrian Keski

1712098761357.png

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I am currently applying for the Science subject.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation for wanting to become a teacher would be due to my overall interest in the idea of teaching others how to do perform a variety of tasks and skills to other people/students. This idea that I have in my head derives from past experiences with teachers from both SRP and OOC, and the fun interactions that I have had with people in the faculty faction, specifically the Teacher and Professor branches. Another reason why I have an interest in this faction would be because of my desire to explore and experience brand-new roleplay opportunities and possibly meet new people along the way, as I have mainly been in the GangRP scene of this server and I wish to explore other, more interesting (in my opinion) factions and roleplay scenarios.

Adding onto this, my character that I am currently playing (And applying with) has his own select reasons for wanting to become a teacher in his backstory, the backstory in question containing a teacher which played a major role in his early years of development, and his overall life. The reason why I specifically chose to be involved in the science branch would be because my character likes to dabble into the ideas of science, such as attempting to create concepts and creations that try to cross the thin line between possible and impossible, and his overall childhood interest in many jobs and activities related to the Science field.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
Yes, I am fully cognitive and accept the fact that I am applying for UT, the lowest ranking in the Teacher division.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I am aware that I will have to undergo the required teacher training(s), and I am quite excited to see what there is in store for me.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
(please read this in a ''Erm, According to my calculations'' voice, thank you!!)
Teacher class logs are essentially the system in which teachers record their previous/current classes and submit them in order to log it onto their portfolio. Teacher class logs are used in order to estimate how much a Teacher should earn for that specific month, whether they deserve a raise in their paygrade, and whether to determine if a teacher should receive a promotion or demotion. Teacher class logs are one of the essential parts of the overall teaching system, as it helps dictate a variety of different and relatively important decisions, also giving the administrators an easier time with determining different factors.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
As lenient as the man is outside of school, he does understand that inside of Karakura high, he must follow and abide by a set of rules put in place. This proves no issues or conflict with the man, as even he agrees that rules should be put in place to create an environment where his students feel safe, and where his students can prosper.

1: Respect for other people: The rule which Aurelius resides with the most. Students should give and show respect and kindness to their fellow pupil or friends in the classroom, the teacher or professor in question, and to any other higher-ups in the vicinity. There is a common saying for this, however I just can't quite remember. . oh wait! I remember now! I think it went like. . ''Treat others the way you want to be treated.''. If there is any case of disrespect in the classroom, they will be warned ONCE, after that its a trip to the detention room!

2: Eating and Drinking in class: Students are usually not permitted to eat or drink during class hours, however exceptions can be made if needed to, such as (but not limited to);
The student isn't feel well and has a stomach ache, therefore disrupting his educational experience, the student has evidence of a doctor's note that requires them to eat during class, and the student simply hasn't eaten in a long time and is having trouble concentrating with his school work.

3: Fighting and overall combat: Students are prohibited from participating in ANY form of combat in school grounds and/or the classroom, this includes inflicting harm through physical contact such as punching or kicking, if they are caught doing so, they will be reprimanded and given detention and/or sent to the SLT in order to have a civil conversation with them for their actions.

4: Usage of your cellular/electronic device: Usage of any electronic or cellular device inside of the classroom will result in a warning from Aurelius, after that first warning the device in question will be taken away and given back at the end of the class/end of the school day.

5: Using the concept of raising your hand: In order to ask for aid/a request, a student must raise their hand in order to signal for the teachers attention. If this task isn't fulfilled when they need to ask for aid/request, they will promptly be turned down/ignored completely, it is important to do this believe it or not, as it can result in situations of confusion, disruption, and/or overall issues that could have easily been avoided.
These are to list some of the rules that should be followed and abided by.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In roleplay, I personally believe that I have a decent amount of experience in the field. I have been roleplaying in various different servers/games for several years of my life at this point, starting around 2019~. I have since found loads of enjoyment from roleplaying with other people, and have made a ton of friends due to my interest, further boosting my continued support for roleplay servers and roleplaying as a whole.
I joined SRP March 13th, 2023, originally out of curiosity as it came up in my feather's main menu screen. My first experiences on the server were very positive, I met some really cool people that played the server, I got a taste on what schoolRP was really about, and I got to be introduced to different faction members and their roles. I started actively playing SRP around July of 2023, playing around 12 hours a day due to basically having nothing to do most of the time, which eventually let to my burnout and that taught me a lesson not to play too much of any game overall, I have since been playing SRP actively and do not plan on stopping.
In various different roleplay servers I have played prior to SchoolRP, I have achieved a decently high status, such as event team on a mainly civilization based roleplay server that was inspired from the 100 people civilization experiments, a special badge given to my name in another Minecraft Roleplay server due to my contributions, and I have also played some uhm. . questionable roleplay games, such as Adopt me. . . . . (Yes, I RP'ed in adopt me, I do not wish to elaborate further on this,)

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:

Head of the department; The big boy, the boss of the branch.
↳ Description:
The high of the high; Head of department is a role given to teachers who have proven to be outstanding at their work and objectives, have shown and represented superior traits to other possible candidates such as leadership, courage and confidence, and to those who have been in the faction for a while. The HD is responsible for training new teachers, taking on the responsibilities of handling complaints and issues, and directing the order in which things go in the ''Inner Workings'' of the teachers branch.
- QT
↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher; Somebody who has had experience as a teacher.
↳ Description:
A qualified teacher represents somebody who has been in the division for a while, this means that the individual who bears this role must have extended knowledge on teaching and how to handle different situations accordingly. The QT is responsible for setting a proud and positive example of what it means to be an experienced teacher, and are obviously responsible for teaching students their respective subject.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:

Newly Qualified Teacher; Somebody who has recently been trained.
↳ Description:
A newly qualified teacher represents somebody who has just recently finished/received proper instruction on how to teach students, people who contain this role must be able to teach other students properly and are expected to show growth throughout their journey as a teacher. They still require a tad bit of assistance, however they are starting to get the hang of teaching.

- UT
↳ Meaning:

Unqualified Teacher; Somebody who needs to recieve/continue proper training from their respective Higher Ups.
↳ Description:
An unqualified teacher represents somebody who is well. . Unqualified for being a teacher, they require education and assistance from those higher up in the faction. The role of an Unqualified teacher is in order to learn what it means and how to properly teach students. Unqualified teachers may be seen observing more experienced teachers with their respective lessons, possibly taking notes on paper or mentally.

1712099112310.png

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
ICly Teachers (Teachers In Game)
Teachers inside of SRP usually present the roles of teaching their respective students the subject that they have the knowledge of, aiding and giving an example of more advanced roleplay concepts and possible roleplay scenarios for the students/other players to enjoy and use to their fullest extent. Teachers in SRP play the very important role of essentially being the core of SchoolRP, providing the roleplay with immersive classes, realistic roleplay scenarios, and the flexibility and freedom in order to explore other objectives such as DelinquientRP. Teachers in SchoolRP are payed a modest salary of up to 500k monthly, Newly qualified teachers gaining 350k monthly due to their (possible) inexperience with the faction. NQT's can rank up by successfully completing 10 classes, and for every 5 classes hosted after their required quota the teacher can gain 50k.

OOCly Teachers (Teachers In Real Life)
Teachers outside of SRP and in real life serve a similar purpose than in SRP, the role of said teachers is in order to teach their students and provide a safe learning environment where said teacher can safely and effectively teach their students subjects required for the real world. Teachers in real life do not earn that much compared to the amount given in SRP, and in my opinion deserve more for what they do and their role in society. I, unfortunately, do not have much knowledge and/or experience of Japanese teachers, or teachers as a whole OOCly, however I know their basic principles and I am aware of their roles in society.

What Teachers do outside of School hours
Teachers can participate in a variety of activities after School hours, after all; they are humans too! Teachers could possibly be found simply doing extra paperwork because they missed rent for a bit, or they can be seen taking the high thrills of a rollercoaster, it all really depends on the time and person! However, to discuss what they do school-related after the day ends, well. . . Teachers can sometimes be found doing research on the subject they have to teach, its always a good thing to freshen up on their skills and knowledge of the subject before they teach it! Sometimes, Teachers can also be found creating and polishing lessons in order to prepare them to be told to their audience, the said audience being their students.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Attempting to put this as simply and as least annoying as possible, Teachers are essential to a SchoolRP server for. . Giving the proper school environment in order to give a more immersive roleplay experience. Teachers in a SchoolRP server can also provide newer, less experienced players with aid and deliver a good first impression on what the overall community of the server looks like. Teachers can also be important to a SchoolRP Server by helping OOCly to prepare for exams, which in this server (SchoolRP)'s case, is an actual test that includes Karakura history, giving even more immersion in the classroom experience as now you have to learn brand-new topics and stories that you might have possibly not been able to learn otherwise. Teachers can overall boost the experience of Old and New players tremendously, giving them a roleplay environment, and somebody to talk to and fall to if you need help.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The school runs on the system of MoScOw, representing
Must have, Should have, Can't have, Won't have.

1710299587133.png

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

''Aurelius would stand on both of his legs at an outstanding height of 5'8, commonly seen with a cheeky grin on his face like he had done something- like pulling a prank on somebody. The man would bear almost glossy white hair, every single strand of hair seemed to be calculated, it fit the man well, Too well. All of the hairs, the silver earrings that were bejeweled with diamonds, his signature scent of Dr. Pepper, everything just helped compliment the man's porcelain skin, it seemingly reflected even bullets. The man could usually be seen wearing semi-professional attire, however he still suck out like a sore thumb.''

Aurelius embodies the spirit of a Lion, while also bearing the traits of a panda. The man could usually be seen giving respect to his co-workers or his students, no matter his opinion on them, he seemed surprisingly tame, the man was extremely disciplined after all! Aurelius is an overall unique person because of his exemplified and overreaction on various things, such as if he gets given a sweet from somebody, he might just scream in glee just for comedic effect, speaking of comedy, Aurelius loves to act like a comic book character, you could sometimes see the man working on some rather. . Mischievous pranks on his friends and (Possible) Co-workers if he pleases to.

Some of the man's favorite pranks include:
The good ol' whoopie cushion
Extremely spicy pieces of Gum
Re-arrangement of a misc. item, such as clocks or the keyboard layout

And many other things! However, obviously the male couldn't do all of these without having some sort of relation, after all, he does still respect his peers, friends, and everybody else in the vast world.
What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
Aurelius was previously a student under one of the greatest teachers of today's world, so Aurelius promised to abide by his code of morals and the steps that he took in order to become what he was today. Now, you're probably wondering; What are those sets of morals, and how do they relate to his outlook on his co-workers and students? Well, obviously the most important one would be in order to view people as being who are capable at first, never assume the extent of somebody's knowledge from first glance, give them a chance in order to prove themselves, this one more applying to the students, however it can also relate to his outlook on Co-workers. Something else that Aurelius believes in (And something that relates to his outlook on his students and co-workers) would be the idea of mutual respect; In order to gain one's attention and trust, you must first respect that said individual and respect what they want, make sure to hear them out first, this can go both ways to his outlook on his students and therefore, his co-workers.

But what is his outlook?

Well, His outlook on his Co-workers and students would be that they are humans, people who should be treated with the same level of respect that the man wants to receive, and to never judge somebody out of a first impression, essentially ignoring all prejudice and hateful comments on a person unless he experiences them himself, however this goes both ways, so if somebody is described to be high and mighty, Aurelius will not treat them no different than somebody who is. . Lets say not as intelligent.

What are their plans for the future?
Aurelius has many plans for the future, he envisions many possible roles and many unique objectives that might possibly be in the nearing future, however what the man Mainly envisions for his future would be in order to first spread his knowledge to those who want to learn, to those who desire the education of the most important subject (in his opinion): Science! After that, Aurelius sort of doesn't really know what to do, the man was never the planning type, so he decided to come up with his own ''Brilliant'' outlook on his future after teaching; Letting the winds take him.

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Some may say to reprehend the individuals that are passing in the hallway, however, as previously stated before, that is not the way that Aurelius rolls, you know? Aurelius would first ask for the students in order to limit their cursing, as there could possibly be others in the vicinity who just straight up don't want to hear the foul language, and to possibly disperse until after-school to do whatever they want. If they refuse to do this, the man would still have some hope for the delinquents, so with his extremely (fake) masculine moustache, the man would repeat his previous statement, this time with more emphasis and more weight with his words. If they STILL continue with their activities, Aurelius will have no other choice than to assign the delinquents in question detention and possible further punishment depending on the severity of the situation, a look of disapproval and possible guilt would usually be present if the man has to perform such an activity.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

If there is ever a scenario where Aurelius finds his meaningful words being reduced to yip-yap, the man would quickly stop what he was doing, taking a breather and a moment in order to assess the situation. Depending on all the statistics he finds in the classroom, the man would adjust his lesson to the best of his ability to align with the interests of the class, possibly making it more interactive and more entertaining by adding a couple of jokes into the mix of science, however if this ends up as a failure, along with the deep realization that he had failed to teach a class (and the sorrow from said realization), the man would decide to become the one boring teacher and possibly do the stereotypical teachers things like. . Raise his voice, Ew. Obviously if the situation gets completely out of his grasp, he would call for back-up, after all; Teamwork makes the dreamwork!

(The back-up in question would probably be a Higher-Up, and it would involve no teamwork, and would probably instead result in a merit for all the students. .)

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

In the teachers lounge, Aurelius could often be seen doing a variety of activities. Aurelius carries a welcoming, and somewhat charming demeanor along with his extremely loud voice, so he could often be seen conversing with teachers, or somebody on the phone, or somebody on the radio, or texting, or doing really anything that involves communicating with other people. If Aurelius was ever caught in a moment where he either didn't want to talk to people, or didn't have anybody to talk to at the current moment. the man would often be seen engineering new prank ideas and/or grading the work and homework of the students, he does still care about giving his students education after all.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Aurelius would stand up on his feet, his gaze focused onto the classroom, dazzled with his incredible, intelligent students. The man would pause for a couple seconds, observing various objects throughout the room, before giving a nearly deafening announcement. ''KIDS, Make sure to complete the Lab Safety assignments before we get started with our lab activities, m'kay?''. Aurelius would take his seat on his recently custom painted chair, before a loud ''Fart'' sound could be heard echoed across the classroom. . He had forgot to remove the Whoopie Cushion from the chair prior to the incident. The carefully flushed eyebrows, his glowing face, the moustache that was 100% real, it all added extra flavor to his distinct expression, his face dropped, his eyes seemed to dillate a bit, his face was honestly funnier that Enel's from one piece.

/me The man would be seen with both hands placed on his forehead, papers seemed to litter the grading desk like glitter on a child's drawing, his face could be seen with the expression of despair, it seemed as if he just watched somebody get mutilated. Upon closer inspection, three papers would be seen lying in front of the man, all three containing distinct F's, class was ending in approximately three and a half minutes, He knew what to do. Aurelius called for the three students who had received the failing grades immediately to the grading desk, the man then explained to the three students what they did wrong, how they could fix their errors, and different possible studying methods. Aurelius gave the option to have the students re-take the assignment later that day, which they complied with, and so they ended up receiving a A- instead of a F, a grin of pure joy could be seen on the man's face, he was glad he could assist, even if it was a little.

/me A depth-defying step could be heard from across the hallway, Mr. Keski could be seen marching towards the group of delinquents, this had been the last straw for him; he had gaven THREE warnings to this group to stop, mans was NOT taking this lightly. The look of dismay and sorrow was sculpted onto that empty canvas of a face, Keski would take out a pen and a selection of detention slips, writing each and every person's name that was apart of this group, this seemed like a frivolous joke to them, however when he finally acted, they knew that they had done something wrong; To get one teacher mad was something, but to get him mad? Damn. Keski placed the detention slips on each of their foreheads, the aura of distraught surrounded the students.

/me Mr. Keski was speaking about the basics of science; the laws of physics. His enthusiasm seemed to make the simple topic comparable to the declaration of independence, which in his opinion he believed. As he would continue talking about this subject which he had an odd liking too, Keski would notice in the corner of his eye two students on their phones, and as he saw these two possible subjects that were missing out on their education, he instantly halted his speech. Keski would seem to march towards the two students, brushing his hair slightly as he did so, making sure to stay sharp for whatever comes for this man. &r''Phones, Please put them away or else I will have to pull the plug on them and you will be receiving them at the end of my class, thank you!'' The man would simply place two paw patrol stickers on their hands as he walked back to his desk, the man continued with his lecture, it was like nothing had just happened, he was starting to get the hang of this.

1712099360155.png

''They've sped up to the point where they provoke you to tell the f****** punchline before you have told the joke''

This story begins in Havana, Cuba, located near the coastline. Keski was born prematurely, bearing the parents ''Sabrina Keski'' and ''Noboka Keski''. The boy would be born prematurely to the world, 5 weeks before the expected date of birth to be exact, for this reason Aurelius was hospitalized for a good portion of his first year on this planet. Aurelius grew up in a rather average family,. They lived in relative wealth and owned a small business related to the culinary arts; specifically making Hispanic dishes from other parts of the area such as El Salvador, Honduras, and other countries in C.A (Central America).

''Excerpt from ''Chapter 2 | The ''Engineer''

''When Aurelius was first studying at high school, the boy had recently overcome his challenges relating to his friend, Javier, which has recently since been departed from his life as an ex-friend. While he was in his fourth period class, Aurelius met this one peculiar teacher, he seemed to teach Physics and Engineering in the grades above him, the boy gave little interest and chose to ignore him for the time being. One day, Keski found himself sulking in a creaky wooden chair, it seemed to just barely hold the boy upright, perfectly complimenting the atmosphere of the room, The Detention Room. For others, Detention seemed like a miniscule issue, often seen as a nuisance and a waste of 30 minutes, however to Keski? It felt like straight torture, the overall boring atmosphere was one part, however his parents? Well, his parents were D.E.F.O going to discipline him for whatever he did, no matter the severity, Keski had never seen or heard of the discipline, nor did he want to find out, after all- His dad was part of the K.I. Revolt.

As he sat in the depressing Detention room, he noticed a man walk into the hellzone, that man was the teacher from earlier, he decided to dub him ''The Engineer'', how edgy. The teacher glared at him for a second, seemingly dissecting ever single bit about the young boy; his dyed, dirty blonde hair which seemed to match his frivolous life at that current point, the bruise laid on his forehead that almost spoke entire speeches of why the boy was in this room, and the monotone face Keski held up like a sign. The teacher walked over to the boy, extending his right arm to greet him, Keski reluctantly did the same, he didn't want to come off as rude. ''So. . Mr. Keski, I hear you are in here due to your faltering grades?'' Aurelius looked at the man, just who did he think he was? ''Yes. . I'd rather not talk about it.'' The ''Engineer'' looked at him, a smile present on that stupid, cheeky face of his. ''Well, do you want me to help get that grade up, Mr. Keski?'' Aurelius looked skeptical, honestly the boy didn't give a shit about what the man was saying to him, he just wanted him to leave him alone, to leave him rot in that room. ''Yeah. . Sure. . I'll take you up on that offer. . Mr.'' The 'Engineer' would refer him to his room, letting the boy skip detention, he was surprised that he could just. . leave like that because agreed to this, Oh well.

2 Weeks pass by, Aurelius seems to start getting his act together, his grades overall increasing as a result of the ''Engineer'' teaching him and tutoring him on knowledge he knew and knowledge that he was newly given. Aurelius and the ''Engineer'' seemed to start getting along, Aurelius seemed to start taking a liking to this ''Engineer'' teacher, he even visited him after school hours. One day however, Aurelius was walking to his classroom, a slight grin rested on his face for the first time in months, and as he opened the door, he found the ''Engineer'' talking to the Director of the School Board; The teacher was getting fired for not following the strict policies of the school district, they went after a ''1 Violation You're kicked'' type of system, Aurelius called bullshit at the door.

3 days after the ''Engineer'' got fired, Aurelius and him met at a diner in the area, it seemed like your typical 90's style restaurant, littered in American posters and presidential propaganda and what-not, Aurelius found the concept of politics to be extremely stupid. As they both talked for a bit, Aurelius asked a question that would soon change the course of his entire vision for his life. ''So ''Engineer'', why did you choose to teach students the way you did?'' The ''Engineer'' hesitated a bit as he seemed to almost give the kid a death-stare, however his lips opened, spewing the words. ''Well, I simply wanted people to see what it is like to achieve a high intellectual status, and I always wanted to teach kids how to pursue their possible dreams while not making it seem like a never-ending cycle of work, which is something the school didn't agree with, I would've left anyways, Aurelius, don't be too concerned about me being out of commission for a bit-'' These words stuck with Aurelius forever, the idea of wanting people, kids to just straight up pursue their education was Wild to him, however they sparked this. . idea of sorts in his brain, the boy had the sudden desire to want to teach. The ''Engineer'' has since moved to Italy, where he lived the rest of his hopefully happy life until he eventually met his demise in 2018 due to ''Alleged Suicide''.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

''Aurelius Keski, Don't forget it!''

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

''Mr. Keski, Please and thank you.''

Given Name(s):

''Erm. . Let me think for a moment. .''
Borealis
''IGNEOUS''
Lius

''I. . Think those are the only ones!''

Preferred Name:

Jonoka

Age (Minimum is 25):

''27, I doubt I'll be able to get younger. . I wish I was younger. .''

''Male. . Im pretty sure''

Religious Denomination:

''Uhm. . I pray to god sometimes, but other than that not really. .''

Marital Status:

''Divorced, I'm glad I am too.''

Nationality:

''Nationality. . Why does that matter?!? Uhm. . Cuban. . Thank you.''

Current Location:

''Karakura, Japan..''

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

''I'd say. . Two years? I just recently started this whole teaching thing.''

Academic Degree:

''. . Masters.''

Year of Graduation:

''Year of '21'

Major(s):

''Teaching obviously, specifically Physics.''

Minors:

''Music. . I wish I didn't take it.'

Native Languages:

''Spanish.''

Other Languages:

''Japanese, English, and uhm. . Korean, yeah.''

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

''Not as of right now, no.''

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
I am aware that I may be a relatively unknown person in SRP, and I wish to just say thank you for taking the time out of your day in order to read this application, I thank you for making a decision on this said application, and I hope that you have an amazing day. ^^

Do you have any questions?:
As of right now, no.

1712099482485.png

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Pending
Thank you for applying! Your application was wonderful! However,

• There were other applications that stood out more
  • The subject you applied for is currently capped

Please feel free to work on the application until the next wave of applications!

Users who are viewing this thread