mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯ Yet again, Another Calina Remake.. [ WIP ]

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱

Welcome to.. Calina Aslanovs newest biography.. Been awhile since I've made her last one, She's different now.. SOOO.. different, Here's the link to her previous.. and old .. Biograpghy :

♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ

♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯♡ᵎ

Calina Aslanov...

Calina's sexuality appears to be a Lesbian!!<3 She weighs around.. 90Ibs , Her height is 5'0.. Her description I GOT THIS

Calina Aslanov.. She appeared to be short<3 standing 5'0 in-front of you!! her eyes.. would be this beautiful brown color.. Her hair would be a RED color as cat ears would sit on-top of her head , Her voice would be soft.. and calming.. , There would be a little flower tattoo on her index finger!! She loves flowers, A raspberry fragrance smell would.. well Follow behind...

Jian'Yu A. Xiong - ( Sister )
"Oh Jian.. I love you so much, Wherever you've gone to in life, Whatever you're trying to achieve.. whatever YOUR goal is.. You'll do amazing, You will be successful in life. I just know it!! Hope to see you again soon sis.."

Mikhali A. Xiong.. ( BROTHER )

"Mikhali , I love you.. so much! You're just like mee!! , Hearing these.. erry voices in your head.. That just .. won't go away, Huh?.. It's not nice that's all I have to say, Anyways I love you brother!! You're the absolute BEST."

Nata Aslanov ( DAUGHTER )
"Nata.. I'm so glad you've moved to karakura.. Oh how I've missed seeing that beautiful face of yours.. I have no regret of adopting you, No shame whatsoever.. You're amazing, I love you very much.."

Elizabeth A . Xiong ( SISTER.. )
".. I hate you.. You're a monster.. Don't come near. .. me .. please.. PLEASE DONT COME NEAR ME.. I don't .. want to be hurt.. anymore-.."

Navienne Savin ( Lover<3 )
"Navienne.. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry things have been rough lately..- I love you dearly, I don't want to lose you, I REALLY don't.. My life will be absolutely NOTHING without you.. You're everything to me..- I promise to make things right.. I want to make things right.. I can't lose you.. I need you.. Without you my life will.. be destroyed.. - I love you.. I love you so.. so much.. my love"

Ethan Lovelace ( BEST- FRIEND.. )
"I don't even know WHY i'm still friends with you but I Still am.. We need to go fishing again some day, PLEASE?.. I miss fishing with you, Those were good times, We really do need to hang - out more, Although at the same time.. EHHH"

The rest of this biography is a WIP..

Users who are viewing this thread