mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

♡ ιηтяσ ♡

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
~When you rp on the server, how do you make your name your rp name, if you know what I mean? So instead of it showing my IGN (Jexiica) make it my rp name?
You need to donate to create a /nick(rp name).

~I'm English, so I don't understand the "Grades" system, I use the "Year" system, so Year 7 and Year 8. I've seen people with Grades and Years, so not sure how that works.
It goes from Grade 7 to Grade 12. You will go upwards the grades over time automatically. You can achieve grade A and O by passing a exam when you are Grade 12.

~How do you get into a higher year?
As said above, you go up the grades over time automatically.

~When rping, if lets say your character get up, would you say *gets up* and then talk, or just not do the actions in **?
Actions are done by using /me , dont do it with **. You dont need to use /me for every action like standing up or walking around. Those can be done with the character itself, while /me should be reserved for things that cant be displayed (drinking, waving, etc)

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a lovely time here ^^
If you have any more questions, just ask!

Jexica

Level 28
You need to donate to create a /nick(rp name).

It goes from Grade 7 to Grade 12. You will go upwards the grades over time automatically. You can achieve grade A and O by passing a exam when you are Grade 12.

As said above, you go up the grades over time automatically.

Actions are done by using /me , dont do it with **. You dont need to use /me for every action like standing up or walking around. Those can be done with the character itself, while /me should be reserved for things that cant be displayed (drinking, waving, etc)

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a lovely time here ^^
If you have any more questions, just ask!
Thanks very much, this was very helpful! So, what about having "Year"? I see some people with [Year-7]

Greci

Level 46
Welcome to the forum and server! I'd love to meet you but I can't as I have now wi-fi until the weekend after this weekend, as I'm going to London with my friends to stay for the night.

Users who are viewing this thread