players online

Accepted ♡ My Private Tutor Application ♡

DarknessHail

Level 22
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
haailey

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Private-Tutor

How often do you log onto the server?: I come on during the weekends and most weekdays.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Once on my old account (Which I can't get access to anymore) I hadn't read the rules at that time but I can insure that after that incident I read the rules. That happened 1 year ago, maybe 1 week after I joined.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, at least 2 days a week.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I do, and I also know that it will be for a fair reason.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Private-Tutors are supposed to help a student get better at subjects that they are struggling in and help them bring up their grade, no matter how rude and annoying the student might be.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, on my old account (The one that got temp-banned) I was a councilor so I do know how to handle a student and I learned some of their behaviors.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Quite a lot, I've been on this server for over a year now and I'd like to think I know how to roleplay pretty well.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Private-Tutors help struggling students get better at the subjects that they don't get.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I politely ask them to please settle down and if they choose to not listen, I report them to higher authority.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would ask if I can possibly have a couple security guards in the room, if not then I politely deny the request.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I do not say anything but if it is extremely bad then I politely ask them to stop what they are doing, because it could get them fired, if they don't quit what they're doing I report them to higher authority.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Aria Malettio
Chosen Job: Private Tutor

Motivation for Joining YHS: I really enjoy learning, and teaching and because currently I am too young to be a teacher, I feel as if this would be the second best possible option.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I have a big motivation to help my friends and students who are struggling and need help getting their grade to be higher, I enjoy helping people out and I feel like this would be the perfect job for that.

Users who are viewing this thread