(face claim: gracie.mckenna_ on ig)

40e99677aa7469ab957ebe8dbea7ca8c.jpgdd22693696e970a5d69caf41b7fe57da.jpg

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N S

L A S T N A M EMALINGHAM

N A M EGrace

G E N D E RFemale | She / Her

B I R T H D A T E - 14th of February 2006

H E I G H T - 5'4 | 5'8 in heel.

P L A C E O F B I R T H - Acquedolci, Sicilia.

Z O D I A C – Aquarius.

M B T IINFP 4w5.

R A C E / N A T I O N A L I T Y - Sicilian-Britsh.

N I C K N A M E S

GRACE

Her First name. People who aren't familiar like teachers or strangers.
GRACIE

Gracie is her favorite nickname, often used by her bestfriends and relatives.
LINDA

Linda is her second name, often used by her italian mother when they're speaking italian.
LIN

Not a lot of people use this nickname but it holds a special place in her heart since her little brother uses it.

H E A L T H

[Diagnosed] Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).

Attention-deficit/Hyperactivity disorder was the first mental disorder Grace got diagnosed with, when she was a young girl. Along with the most common symptoms such as trouble concentrating, trouble sleeping, mood changes or irritability, Grace developed anxiety.

[No other healthcare problems]

P H Y S I C A L D E S C R I P T I O N

Grace would be quite a shy girl. She would have a slim and athletic body, with her abs slightly showing. She would have a tattoo on her nape some modern design and with ‘Dad’ written in the middle. She would have freckles on her face and upper body.

Grace would have a pale skin, balancing with her dark brown hair and blue eyes. She would smell like Jasmin and ‘Peony & Blush Suede’ by Jo Malone.
She would have collarbone length healthy hair, with
wispy bangs that would be long enough for her to tuck it into a curtain bang and expose her forehead.

af669a60654ffdf330ff6c5dc54c9beb.jpg3d7423e575719c6a533bab782831bd4e.jpg

Her makeup would usually be a ‘cold girl makeup’ by adding blush and glitter everywhere and gloss on her lips to make them look pouty

9df3e76a05597105d2242da6b0ef585f.jpgf768c95c78c1f083da12f9a65c2e118a.jpg

M A I N T R A I T S O F P E R S O N A L I T Y ✮

BROAD MINDED ✮
Grace learnt that being open-minded with other can only bring good to the world. It’s for her the most important personality trait someone should have.

✮ AMBISCIOUS
Grace thinks she’s rather had money and a great job than a good love life. She's academically competitive and thinks getting good grades is better than being popular.

BLUNT ✮
As much as she hates when people lie to her, she hates lying to people, which can sometimes hurt some of them. She thinks of herself more honest rather than blunt but that’s not what her friends would say.

✮ CHEERFUL
Grace grew up loved and in a happy household. She tends to be cheerful and positive around people, maybe too much as she tends to always see the positive even in bad situation.

A T T R I B U T E S

STRENTGH ↠ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
LUCK ↠ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
PERCEPTION ↠ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
MORALITY ↠ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
ENDURANCE ↠ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
SOCIAL ↠ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
INTELLIGENCE ↠ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
SANITY ↠ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
AGILITY ↠ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
OBJECTIVITY ↠ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
CHARISMA ↠ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
BRATTY ↠ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
HEALTH ↠ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
DRAMATIC ↠ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

M U S I C T A S T E

She would be in love with music always drowning herself in ethereal and dreamy beats. She would consider herself a person with good taste in music. Her favorite artists are:

InShot_20231122_233145069.jpg
InShot_20231122_233207840.jpg

F A S H I O N

Grace had a few different styles. She would love to switch between ‘coquette’ and 'vintage' outfits, almost ‘Old money’ outfits. Her main colors are very pale, mainly black, white, brown, grey, green, and beige. She would love accessories such as her Baclava or her headphones that she would often wear. She would mostly wear Docmartens ou knee boots. and put a lot of jewelry.

InShot_20231122_232042584.jpg

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

[♥] Daniela Ruìz | 18 | FRIENDS [Alive]
'Let's hang out at the park !'

[ ! ] Lilya V. Sâto | 15 | FRIEND - BULLY [Alive]
'Lils... I don't think we should talk anymore...'

[♥] Julianna Laurena V. | 15 | FRIEND [Alive]
'You might be one of the most affectionate yet annoying person i've ever met !'

[♥♥] Victorina MALINGHAM | 54 | MOTHER [Alive]
'Ti amo e spero che tu lo conosca, mamma'

[♥♥] Mischa R. LESKOV | 18 | FAMILY RELATIVE [Alive]
'In five minutes, your house, not mine ! Cya !'

[♥♥♥] Raphaël MALINGHAM| 48 |FATHER [Dead]
'It's hard without you....but I'm getting better dad..'

[♥♥] Poo | 2 |KITTY [Alive]
'You're literally the cutest shit ever !'

[♥♥♥] Micky R. MALINGHAM | 11 |BROTHER [Alive]
'C'mooon, just tell me your girlfriend's naame!'

B A C K S T O R Y

Mischa was born on the 14th of February of 2006, being the eldest ssibling in a loving and wealthy family.
Her dad was an attorney who unfortunatly died in a car crash in 2017, and her mom is real estate agent.

Her childhood went well despite her dad dying when she was 11 years old; Since then, Grace has always been helpful with her mother and parenting her younger sibling.
It was pretty hard to find friend at school as she was one of the shy kid and has always been disrespected by her own friend but never truly saif something about it.
Although her shyness made her a lonely kid, she finally got a small group of close friends on her lats year of elementary school, a group that she had to leave when she moved to Karakura.
Grace has always kept some close friends like her family friends or her childhood neighbour, with who she communicates often.

Grace is an athletic and good student, she tends to love class like music and arts but also sport and english. She's not much of a math or science girl even thugh she gets decent grades in those classes. She got a cat 2 years ago that she named 'Poo' and intend to get much more cats as she loves them and feel like she can relate to their personnalities.

As much as Grace loves books and story about love, she isn't really opening up about her love life and truly have hard time feeling sexual attraction to people. She defines herself as an independant women who doesn't really need anyone to be happy.

For this year, she expects from herself to be a little bit more opened up about her feeling so she can make friends faster than before.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread