mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[♥] Yakusho Salka [♥]

LilMeow

Level 0
♥Yakusho Salka♥

[character image here]

Will be updated soon.


♥ Basic Information ♥


First Name: Yakusho
Surname: Salka
Nickname: Yuki

Gender: Female
Pronounce: They/Them

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Marital status: Single
Height: 172 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Place of birth: Europe

Nationality: Japanese-Korean


♥Appearance♥

Skin Color:
Pale
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Style: Half up.
Hair Color: Greyish Black

Appearance: Wears dark colors for clothes.

Equipment:
Φ Note book
Φ Pencil
Φ [When acquired] Sketchbook
Φ [When acquired] Phone

Clothes: [Will be adding pics.]



♥Personality♥

Personality: Yakusho is a sweet girl, but they don't talk that often to others,
Hobbies: Drawing & Writing.
Character Voice:
Not decided yet.


♥Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities♥

Disorders/Illnesses:

Φ Social Anxiety
Φ Mild Depression


Addiction:
Φ ???

Flaws:
Φ W.I.P




♥Background | Family♥
Family:
W.I.P

Relationships
Friends:

W.I.P

Backstory:
W.I.P

Yakusho keeps their sexuality secret from their parents, because they don't support Yakusho.
​
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top