players online

♥ yuunbae's (super preppy) late introduction ♥

yuunbae

Level 55
yuunbae
yuunbae
Omega+
About me
I go by many names. Silent_Beauty_, MushRP, TruffleRP, SpriteRP, MommyRP, couchism, frytoleks, and finally yuunbae! Damn, that was a lot of IGNs... I've been on SRP for like 2-3 years now um I know it doesn't say that but I have, I just get on and off taking breaks throughout the year. (All my friends have made me proud and become suprr cool!!!)

Likes and dislikes
I LOVE music (alternative, alt rock, electronic, indie-pop genres), I love chocolate (my family calls me a "chocoloholic"), I enjoy reading about mysteries, true crime, or horror (fictional or non-fiction), I like singing and writing (stories or poems)
Dislikes
I don't like jelly (including PB&J), I don't like my irl best friend's brother (he a little shit i swear to god), I don't like animals that much (not a dog/cat person), I don't like worrying so much and being so insecure all the time

See what ur getting into (if u befriend me)
I would say I'm pretty chill and trusting, but I can be VERY loud, energetic and overdramatic... also unintentionally seeking attention. Sometimes I wonder if I might be a sociopath or just lack empathy and feeling cause I'm starting to go numb. I am trustworthy and I do have advice in certain areas! I'm usually the therapy friend so I have some good advice for things but y'all just gonna have to trust me when I say that advice. I can be like really lazy and selfish sometimes
I don't really have a life it died along with my last relationship but I do touch grass gotta get my steps in y'know?
I literally have nothing else to say, I'm pretty boring but I will update this when I think of more things :3​

Users who are viewing this thread