Level 10
spxcegrl
spxcegrl
Rich
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
moonboops

Previous bans (include appeal links):
I have no bans (But I have a warn for OOC harassment on my main account.)

Discord Tag:
Muffinnn#4163

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Timezone & Country:
EST, USA

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Faction Apps:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/muffinnosombrero-hs-council-application.49699/ || Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/judge-kiirobxtterflies-application.47069/ || Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lovephoriia-hs-student-council-application.41651/#post-130494 || Accepted

Language Apps:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.47917/ || Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application-aoiibxtterfliess.47356/ || Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/adoringvibes-french-application.43692/ || Accepted

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m on the server for a few hours a day, sometimes more. I remember being on for 7 hours once. I am currently the most active on my main account, EldritchVibes. I have 9 weeks worth of playtime on that account. The role I have on that account motivates me to be active. When I am on the server, I am usually on with one of my friends and I roleplay frequently with her, as well as other players I come across as council president.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
I like giving myself things to do. There isn’t much for me to do on my main when school isn’t in session. Judge would allow me to have more opportunities to do things outside or school hours, whether that be talking with co-workers, carrying out tasks, or participating in trials when they happen. I also had judge for a bit before leaving. I did find roleplaying as an adult character rather fun and entertaining. This will in general, open more roleplay opportunities and give me more things to do on the server. I also like leadership and I see the role of judge not only as a leadership position but a position where being a role model is important. Judges have a lot of influence when it comes to decisions on court cases and I find that interesting.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I have a basic understanding of them. I don’t remember too much from when I was last in the faction but I know most of the rights citizens have and what is considered a criminal act and what is illegal. Being that I’ve been involved in GangRP a bit before, that has helped me understand what is basically criminalized and illegal in Karakura.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I see gangs as a bit of an issue ICly. My goal would be to encourage people to reach out to the KPD, regardless of any situation, if they ever feel unsafe or that they are in danger. I believe that it is important to keep Karakura safe and while I am a judge, I feel my duty is to help incriminate people that are too dangerous to be on the streets. Violence is never the answer to anything and with that, I want to encourage people to think twice before that act and to reach out to EMS for help if they think they need it. I do believe that everyone deserves a second chance, to a degree. If a criminal is willing to get help and change their ways, I would encourage them to do so and they’ll be a better person if they did that. However, if a criminal does not change or keeps committing the same crime over and over again, I would deem them unsafe to be out in Karakura and think they deserve jail time. Murder is one of the worst things you can do and I would not hesitate on incriminating and imprisoning someone that has committed something like that. Overall, my main goal is to make Karakura a safer place and help those that need it.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A judge is a person in government, or really any governing body, that has final say in cases. They are responsible for concluding a verdict for a case. Their job is to over hear a case in a trial. Evidence is then presented to them (And sometimes a jury if they are present) and they are to make a final verdict, with the jury, on the evidence that was presented to them. Judges are who decide if a criminal has to do jail time, probation, or has to do community service for a certain amount of hours as punishment for their criminal act(s). Along with the evidence, they need to keep in mind the laws that were broken, along with the possibility of constitutional rights being violated depending on the case. They are in charge of trials and make sure that they go smoothly. Judges also need to be unbiased when it comes to their verdicts. They are very important and hold a lot of power in trials, thus they should be careful in considering their verdict and make sure that they are making the best verdict.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes. Dedication is a very important trait for this type of role.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I have college and have to study a lot. Unless I have something I have to do for council or OOCly, I am usually free for events and meetings.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Mariangela Delise Lacrosse

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mrs.

Current age:

Date of birth:
August 9th, 1986

Academic Degree:
Juris Doctor
Master Of Laws

Major(s):
Sociology, Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Political Science, Philosophy

Work experience:
“I worked as a judge in Italy after I earned my degrees. I then moved to Karakura 3 years ago, after meeting my husband. I thought Japanese law would be interesting to learn and study so I decided to write this application. I’ve been studying since I moved to Karakura.”

Political background:
“Hm. I don’t have much of a political background, but the fact that I grew up in a family where my father was in a mafia, it has opened my eyes a bit. I do believe that every citizen, regardless of their backgrounds, deserve to have rights. I loved my father but I couldn’t forgive him for what he did. I saw what he did as wrong and I believe that every criminal that has committed a major crime, should be incriminated. I will also advocate for victims of things such as this. Everyone deserves a safe place to live in and doesn't deserve to live in fear. However, everyone deserves their voice to be heard and I believe a democracy is the best way to run this town. I also believe that governing bodies and the police should always listen to the citizens and I will make sure that their constitutional rights, are not violated.”

Nationality & born location:
Italian. Cagliari, Italy.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese, Italian

Criminal record:
“I have no criminal record.”

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“I think my critical thinking and experience would be very beneficial to the Karakura government. I see a lot of issues with the current state of the town with the amount of gangs and criminals. I will push to make Karakura a safer place and take as many criminals off the streets as I can. I will also advocate for victims of major crimes like murder and will encourage people to call the police if they see an suspicious activity or report a criminal act. I believe that along with my effort and the effort of the citizens, we can get rid of most gangs. I am also willing to help criminals that are willing to change their ways, to get help and make themselves a better person to their community. My willingness to make Karakura a better place, not only as a judge, but as a citizen of Karakura, would lead this town down a better path.”

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

Unfortunately I've decided to DENY this application.

Thank you for applying for the Government faction, we liked your application, however we had to deny it due to us having no spots left on the Judge Roster. You are welcome to re-apply when more spots open if you wish!

Users who are viewing this thread