Nationality
Japanese and part German
Languages
Korean
German
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Personality
Tyler can be quite childish, usually he’s very quiet and shy. He also gets flustered easily.
Appearance
Tyler's natural color would be black.
Tyler would have purple almost pink hair that was curly, almost covering his eyes.
He would have Crystal blue eyes.
Tyler has freckles along his nose. He has scars all over his body and he would always wear fake glasses for aesthetic along with striped shirts.
Illnesses/Disabilities
Depression
PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
His voice and what he’d have on him
His voice would be a quiet slightly deep voice with a tint of a German accent.
He’d always have a phone on him and usually a baby blue ribbon backpack on.
Hobbies
Writing and following his friends around
Fears
Fear of abandonment
Relationships

✿ Yasuko L’Etoile [Sister] - “The day I met Yasuko she was very shy, now we’re brother and sister and I couldn’t ask for a better sister!” ✿ [Alive] - @Leland

✿ Elizabeth L’Etoile [Sister/”Mom”] - “When I first met Elizabeth we were instantly good friends despite her weirdness and she loved to call me her child. Soon after she ended up bringing me into her family!” ✿ [Alive]

✿ Shu Kajiyashiki [Brother] - “When my brother, Shu came into this world it was the scariest thing in the world. But I seriously couldn’t ask for a better brother than him. He’s the best little brother ever.” ✿ [Alive]
✿ Sid Kishiko [Friend] - "Sid and I met through friends. We're very known to randomly find each other wearing the same color on the same day. " ✿ [Alive] @suunshiney
✿ Sas Hasegawa[Friend] - "Sas and I met at the club and got wasted together, from there on we became good friends and most of all drinking buddies!" ✿ [Dead] - @qbigail

[W.I.P]
Family

Shu Kajiyashiki [Brother] - Alive
Yasuko L’Etoile [Sister] -
Alive
Tatsuko L’Etoile [Sister] - Dead
Elizabeth L’Etoile [Sister] -
Alive
[I don’t even know the other L’Etoiles-]
Backstory
Born

Tyler was born May 17th, 2000 in Tokyo, Japan. He had been born as a premature baby. At the time his father and mother were pleased to have a son brought into the world. Although Tyler often scared his parents because he tended to be quiet and refused to eat. When Tyler was about a month old he was still underweight, nurses thought he was being neglected but both parents were found not guilty. Eventually Tyler was hospitalized and they had to tube feed him. Once Tyler was at the weight he was supposed to be he was sent off with his family and he has to be tube fed.
Age Two
Tyler became underweight again after he had been let off his feeding tube because he was supposedly eating. Little did everybody know, He was actually throwing it all up. Around this time he also found out his mom was pregnant which they had been keeping away from him. At the age of Two and a half his baby brother Shu was born! Tyler was so excited to see his baby brother and when he met him he was even more excited! Tyler and Shu spent so much time together even though Shu never remembered any of it when he was older because he was just born.
Age 11
At the age of 11, Shu was 9. This is the period where their father became abusive and started to abuse Tyler. He attempted to abuse Shu but Tyler always had Shu’s back and protected Shu even though it didn’t work most of the time...He still kept Shu from getting cut with blades and other harm their father had done..This is also when Tyler and Shu witnessed their father killing their mother….They had a funeral for their mother and their father never showed up for the funeral…
The getaway.
When Tyler had turned 14 he ran away with his brother Shu to Germany, here Tyler learned how to speak German. Shu had learned as well but he didn’t learn enough. They both lived here in a foreign exchange student home. Tyler had been diagnosed with PTSD and Depression while living here.
A new beginning.
Most people say, you shouldn’t leave your siblings all alone with people they don’t even know...But Tyler had no choice...At the age of 16 Tyler went off to Karakura, Japan. He had no clue what he was doing but he needed a new start..In Karakura everybody knew him as a mute that was a ‘weirdo who never spoke’...He often hid and stayed away from everybody..At 18 Tyler had been accepted into College...He was still a mute but very pleased to know one of his dreams was happening...Tyler finally turned 20! He slowly started talking to his friends and doing more...But often skipped classes due to everybody screaming and yelling and starting fights...Around this time Shu had surprised him with being in town, he got a boyfriend that didn’t turn out going to swell...He took a break from dating and attempted suicide multiple times...He had adopted a dog who ended up dying from something he was never told from there he was adopted into the L’Etoile family just for more comfort and family...After that he gave up and ran away..Eventually he came back and met a wonderful boy named Theo...When he met Theo he was so happy he had found somebody so adorable and sweet, kind, caring. It was all he ever wanted. Eventually Theo and Tyler started to date! But then Theo started to stop acting like himself after a slight fight and possibly something else..Tyler was sad to see his boyfriend had gone mute. After a year Theo was finally talking and Tyler had been waiting for Theo to return because he was told he had a surprise for him. Tyler was very excited to know what his surprise was. Tyler and Theo went to the mountains and that's when Theo proposed to Tyler. Tyler said yes and that's where they lead off from now.
Memories (Some of these memories aren't very pretty memories)
2 years old - Tyler got to meet his baby brother Shu!
11 years old - Tyler had to watch his mother pass away..
15 years old - Tyler was diagnosed with PTSD
18 years old - Tyler was accepted into College!
20 years old - Tyler has lots of memories from being 20.
Tyler turned 20. Tyler had his very first boyfriend but it didn't go very well...Tyler started to make lots more friends. Tyler was adopted into the L'Etoile family around this time. He also was surprised by Shu, he had been away for a while and came to stay with Tyler! Tyler met Theo and at first things were very awkward but now they're happily together!
✿★☆✡☆✡★☆✡✿✿★☆✡☆✡★☆✡✿✿★☆✡☆✡★☆✡✿
乇乂ㄒ尺卂丂

✿★☆✡☆✡★☆✡✿✿★☆✡☆✡★☆✡✿✿★☆✡☆✡★☆✡✿

[This is still a W.I.P but still enough info given so far! I hope to update daily! All people mentioned in relationships that were not @ please tell me and I'll do so]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread