What is your Minecraft username?:

Bloodmoon95220

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Bloodmoon95220#2495

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I'd like to say my activity is pretty good i am on 5-7 hours a day on weekends it could go up to 24 hours or less

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned in this server

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am aware that I will be demoted if I am inactive on SRP.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian (i am up for a tutor , care taker or nurse)

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Librarians are in charge of the library. They keep it clean and keep books in order they also i would have to be able to making access to information easier Librarians use communication every day to talk to patrons, coworkers and supervisors. Good communication skills help librarians identify patron needs, discuss challenges and make suggestions. These skills can include good verbal communication, positive body language and active listening. This also includes having a positive mindset and being able to help a student or co-worker if needed. Libraries often provide quiet areas for studying, and they also often offer common areas to facilitate group study and collaboration. They’re responsible for the maintenance & organization of the books, keeping tabs on when they’re checked in & checked out. One of the ways they do this is through library cards! Students must purchase one (for 2,000 yen) from the librarian(s) to check out a book.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I wouldn't say I'm a professional role-player. just go with what happens it's quite similar to what SRP offers but more advanced. My friends and family and I have roleplayed with people in this server during school days and they have taught us a lot on how the system works and i really enjoyed how it works and was the best chose i could have made in my life role-playing.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
Because i think i my character is ready to develop in their life and i believe this would be a great way to have character development i also believe that my character has some experience on school faculty and how it works since her Brother and sister works in school faculty. and she grow up watching them at work and was inspired and Astoria loves kids and would love to help them as much as she can

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
{Denied}
http://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish.61004/ {Accepted}
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.61891/#post-211842 {Accepted}

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-12

Astoria (2).png
˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Astoria always tries to stay calm and ask them to stop and then she would ask them to take a walk and come back when they are calmer. then when they return she would ask them why they cursed at them and decide depending on their answer i would give them detention, ask a higher up for advice and or give the student advice so that they dont do it again then she go snack on something to processes what happened

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She would think with caution and would try to notify a co-worker and or a higher up. then whether they come or not she would ask them to back away from each other and if they don't i would have to break them apart but before that i would try to get a co-worker with me so that if something go's wrong their is someone to help it would be purely for my safety and the students safety none a less anyone arounds safety and then i would ask a co worker to take one of the two and to ask them why they did it and how but before that i would check if they had any injuries that need to be looked at if not then the questioning would happen if they do then their health comes first so i would go get them checked out and then after i would ask them and see if the story's match up and unfortunately give them detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If the situation can await advice from higher up, if she gets a response she will do so and then acting. If the situation is too dangerous to wait, if it gets out of hand she would have to jump into action and ask the employee why they are doing what they are doing and keep a safe distance and also take them away from any students for their safety and when they tell me why i would act on what they said that would included telling a co-worker to come help or to give them advice or just comfort them as much as possible. and if none works then i would have to ask the employee to go see take a walk and so that i could calm down as well then i would continue and ask why she did what she did.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Astoria would let them be a great them away with a smile and she would take full responsibility for anything that happens during the shift and would not bother them on their break. Astoria might have a little snack to eat. and handle everything needed and when they do return inform them if they missed anything important and great them with a big smile. ^^

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
A student would walk up to Astoria asking to suggest any good types of books she would say with warm smile " Sure what books have you enjoyed lately?" the student would reply and she would say " ok i suggest hmmm. . . my favorite books are crime and fantasy" Astoria would point at the book shelves with the sign fiction. "if you find a book then don't be scared to come ask and if you need help finding a book you know where to find me" shed say with passion and a smile.

/me shed decided to walk through the library before heading home. shed checked the desks, the chairs, the shelves, and would see a lot of miss placed books and would put them back where they belong and would double check if anything else was out of place shed stand by the door looking at the neat library and smiling then she would walk out and go home. but on her way out shed see a book out side the door just laying there shed pick it up looking at it raising her eyebrow and would put it back where it should go

/me shed sit at her desk looking around looking at the students reading and their faces smiling while reading their books shed have a sensation of joy seeing and would see a bunch of books laying on the floor and would walk over and pick them up and would say in a sweet voice "please put the books back after using them thank you" shed give them a big warm smile then go put the books back where they belong. then a student would yell and shed kindly walk up to them and say in a sweet voice " please don't yell" then shed walk back sit down and sigh and say to her self softly" What a long day. . "

Astoria (4).png
download (4).png
˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Astoria Munakata
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Astoria

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single
Academic Degree
High school

Major(s):
Literature, and Creative Writing.

Minors:
writing (English)

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Native Languages: N/A
Other Language: Spanish & Jsl

Backstory

Astoria Was born to Rose and Marco Msyuki. she lived with her 2 older brothers and parents in Japan in 1998. on 22 June 2000 they moved to Spain and then after 4 months of that they moved to The Germany and then London they stayed in London for a year then South Korea where she meet her first friend Athena then after that Sinner she begged her parents to stop moving so she could stay with Athena and sinner her parents ignored her request and went on to go help her brothers and their friends to food. Astoria always went to Athena's mom if she felt alone or unhappy she was like a second mother to Astoria. so Astoria turned into very quite child. and it because Her family would move around a lot and travel so she did have much of a social. One stormy night on September 2007 her mother woke her up and told them that they went on a trip to Spain and that's the place Astoria enjoyed the most so she was happy but the fact that she would leave without saying bye broke her it seemed like they were being followed to the airport and her parents seemed panicked and 16 year old Astoria didn't know what was going on. When they reached the highway they made a wrong turn leading to a dirt path Astoria sat their silent afraid and shocked praying it was all just a dream. Astoria's parents stopped at a farm and they jumped out of the car her father grabbing her brother and her mother running Astoria got out her mother looked back and tried to grab Astoria but a bunch of guys dress in black jumped out and tried to shot Astoria but her mother jumped in front of her saving her and the men grabbed a bag from the car and drove off. Astoria's mother looked up at her and told her how disappointed she was in her and smiled giving her a rose ring. Her father ran off with her brothers leaving her there. A years later Astoria turned 17 and was offered to be adopted by a Family called the Munakata family and she meet her siblings Yutaro charlotte Hugo and more. Now Astoria leant that what happened she can let happen to anyone ever again so she made it her life mission to keep all safe and happy .

Motivation for Joining KHS:
She promised herself to protect her siblings and family at all times and to always be there for them if needed. so she would protect student and take them under their wing like their own sibling. She also took inspiration from her siblings and wishes to be as great as they are. and she loves children and she also loves to help and be a shoulder to cry on if needed. people would always tell her how good she is with children.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
One main reason I believe I should be accepted over applicants is because i am not doing it for the money I'm doing it to protect and love the students the way my siblings do and also because i would be a great helping hand if needed and i have a very strong personality and a lot of determination. I am a person who's not afraid to face a challenge. I do not like running away from issues nor do I blame it on something or someone else for them i take full reasonability for what happens while I'm around. I speak the truth and only the truth cause my saying is whatever is done in the dark always comes back to the light.

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗
Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Thank you for reading my application. I am fully aware that the Librarian Applications are very busy but i hope that you will take my application into consideration and i am up for a tutor nurse or care taker if ever free to work as ^^

Do you have any questions?:
No , But if I do I will ask ^^
Astoria (5).png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread