Light, olive skin tone

Eye Color:
Hazel

Hair Color:
Reddish-gray
Previously dyed purple, blonde, pink, many colors, and ginger
Dark brown, naturally

Fashion:
They wear pretty much anything, though prefer feminine clothing.

Date of Birth:
February 26th

Place of Birth:
Osaka, Japan

Nationality:
Korean-Japanese

Sexual Orientation:
Unlabeled

Religious Beliefs:
Unknown
Often quoted the Bible, but shows slight interest in Shintoism and other religions

╒══════╕

1677414710746.png

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : lovelytheband - when you're lonely - interlude
0:06 ───ㅇ───── 1:22
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╘══════╛

General Appearance

Appearance:

Chihaya's figure is lean, with slightly broader shoulders, standing at 6'4. Their hair is grown out, and artfully scruffy, curling slightly in certain places. Their hazel eyes carry an almost haunted shadow, framed with long lashes. Chihaya's jawline is angled, always clean- though they have a bit of a baby face.

Many scars cover their hands and back, such as crisscrossed scar lines and cigarette burn scars. They have a stab scar on the upper-right abdomen and a scar diagonally across their chest. Their hands have faded burn scars, and a scar cuts down the length of their back. They have also received a scar over their right eye, though the eye itself seems perfectly fine.

Chihaya dresses usually femininely, opting for darker color palettes.

They have several tattoos: a simplified Ezekiel's wheel on the middle-right of their back, an anchor on their left shoulder, an intertwined white lily and forget-me-not on the left side of their neck, and inked artwork of a mourning dove on their right shoulder blade. Each with its own story.

Personality:
Chihaya has been more easily irritable and on-edge. Their personality still lies beneath their colder exterior, but it seems more like a mask than anything.

Chihaya is a rather flamboyant and outgoing individual, often seen hanging out with others or on the phone with a friend. They're very open-hearted and open-minded, or at least try to be. Outwardly, they appear as a non-serious jokester with too few brain cells. They're the type to jump into things without thought, and they're fiercely loyal to those they care for. They desire to protect those they love, though sometimes it backfires.

Chihaya lives by a fairly complex moral code, which, in reality, bends and shapes itself to whatever they feel at that moment.
Generally speaking, they do not like to hurt people that they feel don't deserve it. They feel guilt easier when they have had personal interactions with those people.
At first glance, there's not much going on behind those eyes... But as with any individual, there is more than meets the eye.
They can be doubtful of themselves and they have an innate craving to belong, to be a part of something rather than just another observer, a spectator.
The youthful sparkles in their eyes have been diminishing... They are more sluggish, more closed-off, and more easily frustrated or upset when it's worse. They struggle with their self-worth, and oftentimes, others' words have a greater impact on them than others realize.

Equipment:
Chihaya always carries their smartphone, a flip phone or two, their government ID and a fake ID, and multiple masks (most notably, their rat mask!)
They also have several accessories on hand, and sometimes alcohol or cigarettes. Their pockets are often over-stuffed with extremely random things. Who knows? They might need it someday, you never know.

Disorders:
Undiagnosed.

╒══════╕

1677415015380.png

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : atlas - defeated
0:20 ───ㅇ───── 1:42

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╘══════╛

Relationships
[WIP]

Comment if you want a certain character to be added!

Ae-Cha Dok Biological Mother [ALIVE]
"You're the very person that made me who I am today. I wish I could have done more to protect you, but what's done is done. Please get well soon, mom."

Katashi Kasagi Biological Father [???]
"I wish that you were a better dad and a better husband. Mom doesn't deserve any of your infidelity or your horrible violence. Rot in prison."

Casimiro K. D'Agostino Half-Brother [ALIVE]
"Cas, through thick and thin, I'll always protect you. No matter what, you know that. I don't regret any of the things I sacrificed for you."

Silas Mc. O'Sullivan Ex-Boyfriend [ALIVE]
"Salsa to my chips, I love you! Please stop getting arrested, my bank account hurts. I know we're stupid together a lot but be careful, goofy."
"I'm sorry, Silas."

Fiorenza Ōshiro Mother Figure [ALIVE]
"Mom! Well, you're one of my mother figures. I love you a lot and I cherish you, even if we don't see each other too often. Stay safe always."

Alice Elyon Mother Figure ??? [ALIVE]

"I don't know you."

Kazuyuki Koji 'that one hot guy' [ALIVE]
"Hooker. Stop hooking me!! I did not write that relationship note by the way. I was forced, I tell you!! FORCED!! I think we are friends? Sort of?"

Shinobu Uehara Friend [ALIVE]

"Shinhoebu. Partners in crime when? We are on the same wavelength, methinks. I'm sad my portable storage got... you know, removed! Or filled in, really."

Tokujiro Kamata Friend [ALIVE]

"Tacowo. You are one of the goofiest people I know and you have like 99 problems and a strange taste in women! But amen, to each their own. Love you!"

Lilu H. Ōta Friend [ALIVE]

"Lilussyyy thank you for always putting up with Silas and my goofy bullshit, I think you're the only working brain cell we have, honestly. I love you!"

Itsu Masaki Friend [ALIVE]

"ITSU!! I totally think you should try to apply back into college and all, you know... But anyway, you're mad goofy, I love you TONS!"

Benedetta R. Ivanovski Friend [ALIVE]

"Benny! I enjoy hanging out with you, but sometimes it seems like I always get busy when we are! Please stop PDAing with your boyfriend, thank you."
"BENNY!!! I love you so much, I swear to be the best aunt ever and I will definitely be a great example... aha! I know they'll turn out wonderful."

Akira M. Hayakawa Friend [ALIVE]

"You are an absolute BULLY. For no reason at all!! Even still, you're my friend... I think? Sometimes I can't tell if you actually dislike me or if you're joking."
"You stink. Still, I love you platonically, and I've never been more happy for you and Benny."

'Bee' Damashi Friend [ALIVE]

"Ahem.. BEE!!!! You are one of my favorite people EVER. You get me in a way other people don't, and our brainwaves are bluetoothing almost always. I love you SO much."

Chiyo D. Drakos Friend [ALIVE]

"My fellow Chi!! I love you loads, and I'll always have your back. You can count on me to help out if things get tough, alright?"
"I don't see you very often anymore either, and I just hope you're okay. Last we spoke, things seemed rough."

Esme Flores
Friend
[???]
"I love you, Esme! You're probably a little fed up sometimes with my shena****ns but I love hanging out with you. And I know I can rely on you always!"
"Where did you go?"

Riko 'Wraith' Trevino Friend [ALIVE]

"You're absolutely one of my faves! Fucking love hanging out with you always- partners in crime! We've basically bonded after getting stabbed together."
"Riko! It's been ages since I've hung out with you properly, but you'll always be lovely to me."

Nikolai D. Ukiyo Friend [???]

"Niko wiko!! Always enjoy seeing you around, and bullying you (lovingly)! I won't ever forget the sacrifice you made for me that day. Love you dearly!"
"I don't know where you went, but you will forever have a place in my heart for saving me."

╒══════╕

1665406416907.png

"We have only a brief span of years to get the feel of existence."
-Unknown

╘══════╛

Backstory
[WIP]

Chihaya was born to high school sweethearts Ae-Cha Do and Katashi Kasagi in Osaka, Japan. They grew up somewhat sheltered and neglected.
Their mother, Ae-Cha, worked as a busy EMS surgeon in their city, often working from the early morning to the late hours of the night. Meanwhile, their father , Katashi Kasagi, was a stay-at-home dad with unfavorable addictions - such as gambling, smoking, and drinking.

Their mother was often not at home, whilst their father simply gave his young son money or toys rather than real love or attention. Katashi had a reputation as a cheater from his younger days, which followed into his adulthood - often bringing other women into their home when Ae-Cha was working. This led to a certain incident in which, shortly after Chihaya was conceived, Katashi had slept with another woman who was visiting Japan: Serafina Rosalba Mancini (who later married and took on the surname D'Agostino). The result of Katashi's infidelity led to the birth of Chihaya's half brother, Casimiro.

A few years after Chihaya was born,
Katashi gambled away more money than he possessed. He paid off as much as he could, but ended up going to a loan shark and taking out a massive loan to pay off the rest of his debt. Unfortunately for Katashi, he was unable to repay the agreed-upon amounts, and the loan sharks came to hunt him down... Only to offer him a way out without losing his life - to join their ranks, as it had turned out to be a criminal business that one of the local gangs were running. Of course, he jumped at the offer and agreed, which quickly dragged him into the sinkhole that was the criminal underworld.

A small event in Katashi's lifetime that would greatly impact his future behaviors and the lives of two certain individuals - Rin Y. Sasaki and Ioane Yasui, whose parents' lives were lost as a result of this gang's involvement. Katashi was one such individual tasked with the elimination - or, more accurately, to watch over the two children to ensure they didn't interfere with their business.

Such an event took place that it drove Katashi to a point of self-loathing, as those two children reminded him of his very own children that were of the same age, leading him to neglect Chihaya more and more as to avoid that reminder of what he did to those children's parents.

[!] CW: Mentions of violence, death, abuse [!]
Father cheated, gambled, drank, smoked, was caught with his mistress (Cas' mom). Chihaya accidentally revealed to their mother that Katashi had women come over sometimes after speaking accidentally about Casimiro. Ae-Cha confronted Katashi and he got unreasonably angry, stressed after having the weight of his criminal involvement and the death of Rin and Ioane's parents on his mind, combined with heavy drinking just prior.

Chi heard screams, crashing, yelling, and the smell of burning cinnamon sugar cookies that their mom had been baking for New Year's. Chihaya ran downstairs and saw their mother being beaten and choked out by their father. Chi had thrown themselves at their dad and tore his ear off in a fit of panic, which resulted in their father's violence turning on them instead. Ae-Cha tore Katashi away from her child and they begun fighting - there was screaming and yelling. Katashi ended up grabbing a knife from the kitchen, slashing Ae-Cha across the face before stabbing her in the gut.

Terrified, Chihaya did what any child would do and ran from the scene. They grabbed the fire poker from the fireplace and escaped upstairs from their father, peeking from the top of the staircase. Katashi then went upstairs to where Chi had run to hide, grabbing their arm as Chi flailed in panic. Freaking out, they had taken his poker and stabbed him in the throat, flailing and shoving at him... And inevitably causing him to be shoved back down the staircase, landing wrong and breaking his neck. He had been effectively paralyzed, choking on his blood.

Chi went back downstairs to their mother, who had managed to tend to herself well enough with her medical background, and called the police to come help Ae-Cha. They later arrived and brought her to the hospital, though she was placed in a coma. Katashi, though alive previously, had been found dead after choking on his own blood.

However, due to their young age and being unable to process the fact that they had killed their own father, their brain fabricated a memory to protect young Chihaya from the reality of what happened, whilst their true memories had been repressed- thus leading to them believing that, after their mother was stabbed, the cops had been called and they came to arrest Katashi, and he has remained in prison. Chihaya recalls blue and red sirens of the police, though in reality they were from the television displaying New Year's event shows.

The Cassette Series
A collection of cassette tapes recorded by Chihaya Kasagi.

[ NONE OF THE INFORMATION SEEN HERE IS TO BE TAKEN ICLY, UNLESS CHIHAYA ICLY GIVES THEM TO YOU ]
[ The one exception to this rule is if your character steals the tapes from their location!
You can DM me ( kamii#1959) if that happens and then you will be recognized as having that IC information. ]

THE TAPES

[REDACTED]​

Last edited:

catastrofe

Level 11
aslaniy
aslaniy
Omega+
hashfhgaasfas i need to continue writing this stuff.... updated with cassette tape features <3_<3

catastrofe

Level 11
aslaniy
aslaniy
Omega+
update logs :3

- ADDED MORE PICTURES!! ghostface moment + pretty pictures... of updated ginger chi

BASIC INFORMATION
- updated gang aliases to past-tense
- updated age to 20 !!

GENERAL APPEARANCE
- updated appearance details; hair, clothing, scars
- made small changes to personality
- updated equipment

RELATIONSHIPS
- rearranged ordering
- added characters: silas, lilu, itsu, bee, taco
- added: updated lines under benny, akira, chiyo, esme, riko, and nikolai

CASSETTE SERIES
- added LOG C005 (waaay past when i wrote it, oops!! special mentions of some ppl too :eyes:)
- added LOG C006 :3

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Still. My child is amazing. Chi has gone M.I.A. tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread