Bdqts's Doctor Application
✿ IGN:
SpookyBdqt
✿ What is your discord username?
@/bdqts
✿ What is your timezone?:
EST
✿ Describe your activity on the server:
9/10, I am very consistent player! I do typically work on the weekends and even then I find a way to hop on SRP for 5+ hours! I always find time to join a vc with friends, and enjoy roleplaying to the fullest!
AVAILABILITIES:
| Sun | Mon | Tue | Wed | Thurs | Fri | Sat |
| 4pm-12am EST | Varies (5+ hours) (meaning I am available for at least 5 or more hours) | Varies (5+ hours) (meaning I am available for at least 5 or more hours) | Varies (5+ hours) (meaning I am available for at least 5 or more hours) | Varies (5+ hours) (meaning I am available for at least 5 or more hours) | Varies (7+ hours) (meaning I am available for at least 7 or more hours) | 12pm-12:15am EST |
✿ List your current roles on the server:
[College][B] Miyabi A. Kyouketsu
[Grade-12] Angelo 'Lo' Vazquez
[Grade-12] Ryun-Ji Meris Yukishiro
[Grade-9] Kaoruko Rossa
[Grade-12] Niche La'Koya
[Frog] Quantavious III
[Grade-12] Ikoma Belmore
.
✿ Link any previous applications:
.
✿ What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Well I am so glad you asked! In my experience in the past I would play several games that involved roleplay. I played a few hospital rp games, cooking rp games, and even crime related rp games.
When joining SRP, I indulged straight into figuring out what it meant to have lore, and how to create and evolve it for my own benefit! I started out with family-rp then moved onto gang-rp and from then on I learned to detailrp! After learning to detailrp properly I found myself in a place like never before! Whether it was spirit roleplay, or just creating lore documents for my friends and I, I have found so much interest in all forms of detail-rp which continue to rid me of my boredom! And that probably sounds super basic but, I love to indulge in detailrp that has long lasting effects in the lore of my characters! I have been playing SRP for a little over a year now, and I am truly motivated!
.
✿ What is your motivation for applying?
I'll be completely real, I want the experience of being part of a faction, simple as that! But not just any faction, a part of me has always wanted to indulge in the EMS side of SRP! Im taking this opportunity to just go for it! For the amount of time I've played srp, I have had so much fun being treated by doctors, paramedics and psychiatrist! Seeing how much detail rp they provide, and how organized they are, it was always intriguing! I found a lot of interest in imagining a time I could be apart of the EMS faction! I think it will be a lot of fun, and more then that I hope to make a lasting impact and form long lasting connections alike. I also know a few of my friends in the EMS faction, and im sure anyone would understand, that being in a faction with people you know feels all the more welcoming! I can easily ask them questions if I struggle without having a shy or out of place tendency that newcomers may sometimes experience!
.
✿ Which role are you applying for?
I'd like to apply for the "Doctor" role!
.
✿ What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
As much as I am aware of, there are 3 department categories:
- Doctor: hands on work inside the department itself, whether that be checkups or emergencies!
- Psychiatrist: diagnosing, mental treatments and therapy while still having a grasp of basic skills
- Paramedic: on the field duty
Upon joining the faction I understand that it runs sorta like a hierarchy chain!
Starting out as a "Trainee" you can then be you can be promoted to different roles within the faction like running trainings, but also, doing extra quota, which allows you to earn extra moneyl!
Some of these roles would be:
- as mentioned Trainee
- DR. & PSYCH Resident
- CLINICAL Leads & PARAMEDIC Leads
- Then of course Hospital DIRECTOR, who oversees the majoryity of all EMS workers, plus the faction as a whole! (Please do correct me if i'm wrong!!)
.
✿ Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes!
[College][B] Miyabi A. Kyouketsu
[Grade-12] Angelo 'Lo' Vazquez
[Grade-12] Ryun-Ji Meris Yukishiro
[Grade-9] Kaoruko Rossa
[Grade-12] Niche La'Koya
[Frog] Quantavious III
[Grade-12] Ikoma Belmore
.
✿ Link any previous applications:
height app - [Accepted]
height app - [Accepted]
height app - [Accepted]
✿ What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Well I am so glad you asked! In my experience in the past I would play several games that involved roleplay. I played a few hospital rp games, cooking rp games, and even crime related rp games.
When joining SRP, I indulged straight into figuring out what it meant to have lore, and how to create and evolve it for my own benefit! I started out with family-rp then moved onto gang-rp and from then on I learned to detailrp! After learning to detailrp properly I found myself in a place like never before! Whether it was spirit roleplay, or just creating lore documents for my friends and I, I have found so much interest in all forms of detail-rp which continue to rid me of my boredom! And that probably sounds super basic but, I love to indulge in detailrp that has long lasting effects in the lore of my characters! I have been playing SRP for a little over a year now, and I am truly motivated!
.
✿ What is your motivation for applying?
I'll be completely real, I want the experience of being part of a faction, simple as that! But not just any faction, a part of me has always wanted to indulge in the EMS side of SRP! Im taking this opportunity to just go for it! For the amount of time I've played srp, I have had so much fun being treated by doctors, paramedics and psychiatrist! Seeing how much detail rp they provide, and how organized they are, it was always intriguing! I found a lot of interest in imagining a time I could be apart of the EMS faction! I think it will be a lot of fun, and more then that I hope to make a lasting impact and form long lasting connections alike. I also know a few of my friends in the EMS faction, and im sure anyone would understand, that being in a faction with people you know feels all the more welcoming! I can easily ask them questions if I struggle without having a shy or out of place tendency that newcomers may sometimes experience!
.
✿ Which role are you applying for?
I'd like to apply for the "Doctor" role!
.
✿ What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
As much as I am aware of, there are 3 department categories:
- Doctor: hands on work inside the department itself, whether that be checkups or emergencies!
- Psychiatrist: diagnosing, mental treatments and therapy while still having a grasp of basic skills
- Paramedic: on the field duty
Upon joining the faction I understand that it runs sorta like a hierarchy chain!
Starting out as a "Trainee" you can then be you can be promoted to different roles within the faction like running trainings, but also, doing extra quota, which allows you to earn extra moneyl!
Some of these roles would be:
- as mentioned Trainee
- DR. & PSYCH Resident
- CLINICAL Leads & PARAMEDIC Leads
- Then of course Hospital DIRECTOR, who oversees the majoryity of all EMS workers, plus the faction as a whole! (Please do correct me if i'm wrong!!)
.
✿ Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes!
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
✿ Character’s Full Name:
Gave a small bow, before taking a seat, he would give a soft smile introducing himself "Hello, my name is Ryun-Ji Meris Yukishiro, pleasure to meet you!"
.
✿ Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Blinked "Ahh, I am male, don't let my long hair fool you, I go by He/Him"
.
✿ Character’s Age (if accepted):
Smiled squinting his eyes "I recently just turned 25"
.
✿ Character’s Academic Background:
Narrowed his eyes, as he gave a quiet sigh "I graduated from my old high school, and was offered a full ride scholarship to the medical school of my choice at just 17 years old! After studying for and receiving my med-school licsense my life took a drastic turn. My family kinda tore apart and I ended up moving here to Karakura, Japan!"
.
✿ Character’s Nationality:
Perked up as he placed his hands into his lap straightening his posture out, he spoke with such a clear tone, as his voice was soft and mellow
"Well you see I was born and raised in South Korea! But I am now currently a citizen here in Japan!"
.
✿ Character’s Marital Status:
Face turned brighter as he tried to cover his feelings "Well I am currently seeing someone but I wouldn't say I am quite in the dating world just yet"
.
✿ Character’s Religious Denomination:
Straightened out in an instance, as this was a topic he so dearly admired "Well, I will be honest, I am a fan of Shintoism, and the shrine as a whole! I would consider myself strongly aligned with its belief system and I truly enjoy visits to the shrine, though I wouldn't say its my whole personality or anything, I just obsess over its history!"
.
✿ Character’s Spoken Languages:
Gave a gentle look "Well I am actually fluent in Korean! Though I did have to learn Japanese before coming her to the city of Karakura, and I would say I caught on pretty fast indeed!"
.
✿ Character Backstory (Optional):
"Growing up in South Korea, I had quite the passion for history and fashion, which I indulged in for most of my childhood... that is before my parents died. But don't feel bad" Gave a soft smile "I was quite young so it doesn't really bother me much either. I also have 2 brothers, however as time has passed we grew apart. It was after graduating and moving to Karakura that my life changed for the better. Before I had dealt with extreme anger management, and learning to channel my anger was a big struggle in my life." Tilted his head for an instance taking a moment to remenice! "I ended taking therapy classes to help me maintain my own self control. One of my biggest things is finding meaning and cherishing every moment that comes by, because I don't want to take anything for granted. Learning about the town of Karakura has especially brought me peace. I took moments to learn the history of Karakura, whether that was daily visits to the shrine, channeling my inner peace and gathering a sense of true control of my emotions." Gave a gentle sigh reeling in his thoughts "It wasn't long before I met a woman who changed my life for the better! She took me in, and we grew closer. I ended up getting adopted and finding a family who I could connect and grow closer with. It was an experience I had longed for my whole life, and it was something I could never take for granted! It was then that she became my mother and sooner then later she asked me what I wanted to do with my life. However, when the time came, she knew of my past! Perhaps it wasn't to late to become something that I worked for, perhaps this was my chance to become something she could be proud of. I know she's proud of me no matter what, but, I think this is the best way to thank her for changing my life. I would love the opportunity to change others for the better!" A gentle smile rested on his face as he had a moment of nostalgia!
.
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
✿ What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
Upon studying, one of Ryun-Ji's biggest interests was history, but not just any history! He poured his heart and soul into medical histories, whether that was collecting data, or researching diseases! He found interest in learning about this history of the human body, how DNA and RNA come in handy, and how its important to have access to said documents. Upon researching many things one thing stuck out the most, in order to be successful, you must be able to learn! What this meant for Ryun-Ji, was that there will be cases he will come across on the field which may be hard to figure out at first, but going through symptom after symptom and narrowing it down, was a process he truly enjoyed. History of diseases and learning old stitch patterns from the ant-head suture, to the purstring suture. Reading about how scientists and doctors were structured in the older days, to how much they have come, really intrigued Ryun-Ji in a way that made him crave to learn deeper.
.
✿ Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Before moving to Karakura, Ryun-Ji had only attended Med-School for a small amount of time on his full ride scholarship! He was CPR certified, and knew almost all the basics that any certified nurse could accomplish. And as much knowledge as he had on diseases and sutures, he had taken a lot of time away, to regain hope in the passions he once had!
.
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
✿ Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?
Ryun-Ji had a gothic fashioned demeanor. As he was quite tidy himself, he was also keen, respectable and smart, but he also had a confident presence, knowing his way around having and odd sense of self-awareness! Ryun-Ji always smelled nice, as he loved to be clean, furthermore, Ryun-Ji had partial albinism causing his hair to be a snowy white, which was well taken care of, and made him stick out from the crowd quite often! He was humble yet always held his chin up, though his expression was very hard to read as he kept his thoughts hidden from burdening others. He had Blue-Grayish eyes, and was wonderful at connecting with others! Certain connections made him fathom and really take the time to soak in the world around him!
.
.
✿ How does your character act around the hospital?
Ryun-Ji has always showed respect in any place that he enters. When it comes to the hospital he would only visit for emergencies! Certainly enough, whether it was a doctor, paramedic or psychiatrist he would start each conversation off with a humble bow before speaking!
.
✿ Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Ryun-Ji is the independent type of person, who can lead others, and doesn't care if someone else takes the spotlight! He stands for whats right and doesn't hesitate to speak up if or when something truly bothers him. However he sometimes can people please when he doesn't want to be misunderstood! He works well with others, but can get overwhelmed if there is bias!
.
✿ Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?
Ryun-Ji had a gothic fashioned demeanor. As he was quite tidy himself, he was also keen, respectable and smart, but he also had a confident presence, knowing his way around having and odd sense of self-awareness! Ryun-Ji always smelled nice, as he loved to be clean, furthermore, Ryun-Ji had partial albinism causing his hair to be a snowy white, which was well taken care of, and made him stick out from the crowd quite often! He was humble yet always held his chin up, though his expression was very hard to read as he kept his thoughts hidden from burdening others. He had Blue-Grayish eyes, and was wonderful at connecting with others! Certain connections made him fathom and really take the time to soak in the world around him!
.
.
✿ How does your character act around the hospital?
Ryun-Ji has always showed respect in any place that he enters. When it comes to the hospital he would only visit for emergencies! Certainly enough, whether it was a doctor, paramedic or psychiatrist he would start each conversation off with a humble bow before speaking!
.
✿ Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Ryun-Ji is the independent type of person, who can lead others, and doesn't care if someone else takes the spotlight! He stands for whats right and doesn't hesitate to speak up if or when something truly bothers him. However he sometimes can people please when he doesn't want to be misunderstood! He works well with others, but can get overwhelmed if there is bias!
.
Last edited:






