How old are you?
༻༺
N/A

What is your time zone?
༻༺
EST

Describe your activity on the server
༻༺
I'm honestly pretty active on the server. I'm on almost everyday! Almost everyday, I'm play an estimated 2-6 hours. Due to me being quite active, I figured I should at least do something useful for the server. Thus, me applying for Shopkeeper. Besides this, as mentioned before, I'm on nearly everyday! During these hours, I often role-play with friends or wander around Karakura. Not only that, I currently work at a shop as a cashier, which has been a blast. I've also gotten back into interior and a bit of exterior designing for fellow peeps on the server. One of my bigger project, I was hired by a Shopkeeper to redo their shop's exterior + interior. I'm getting quite close to finishing and very excited to show my work to everyone on the server! I honestly still can't believe I was given such an astonishing offer!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
༻༺
I have never been banned. Ever since I joined the server, It's always been my top priority to keep a clean record.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
༻༺
Yes I am, and it's totally reasonable! I'm highly active on the server so I won't find this as an issue.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
༻༺
Accepted:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
༻༺
[Grade 12] | Nozomi Sato [ItsDior]​

╔══•●•══╗
~❀Shop Information❀~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╚══•●•══╝

What shop are you applying for?:
༻༺
Flora Bust

Will be Changing name to Fukusō [Category: Gift & Accessories]

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
༻༺
I find myself as a quite active advocate in the business industry. As for one of the closest friends, her parents are Managers of a DQ location. I find myself regularly going to assist. I can surely say this is attributively to my growing love of entrepreneurship. Business allows you creative freedom. It allows innovation, unlocking new ways to combat unprecedented issues. Becoming a Shopkeeper is a great way to escape from the chaotic world. Shop-keeping will allow me the option to learn more, improving my skills, which Fukusō will benefit from. Shop-keeping allows me to surround myself in a semi-competitive environment, which will push me to do my absolute greatest. As a result, you liberate your workers, giving them the confidence they need to be responsible in the actions to make you company grow exponentially. I myself,am quite a creative individual. I enjoy solving problems in a new fashioned way. Sometime ago, I even read that scientifically proven creative, open-minded people are more likely to advance in business fields. It's quite reasonable to want to advance in business!

Recently, I've come to the conclusion that I wanted to be more enrolling into this server. I believe that at this point in time, I am able to handle more complex roles due to my exponential knowledge of the server. To get a head start, Shop-keeping is right up my alley. As I previously mentioned, I am quite a business addict. However, I didn't mention my passion for fashion. For some time now, I have observed major fashion brands. I've always been intrigued by how you can use simple fabrics & other materials, and create the most wonderful creations to be ever seen, unlocking new interesting trends to the public. Ever since my arrival in the server, I knew I wanted to create my own empire, regarding fashion. Now that a slot has opened up, I know it's my time to shine. I believe I am fully capable of managing a shop. Now, I promise I won't be someone underestimating this position, as I know it is a role you shouldn't take lightly. This is possibly one of the most creativity freedom roles the server can offer. Though this is a major plus from many people, it can be quite troubling to organize. Though I know there will be many ups and downs, nothing will stop my dedication to one day making it big in SchoolRP's shop industry.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
༻༺

Oh my, where do I even start!? Fukusō will be built from the ground up. This includes a new shop layout, rebranding Flora Bust, and new, trendy iytems.Often times you think of modern style, you think of bland colors of white, grey, and black. Fukusō will be the exact opposite. Fukusō will have a variety of pinks, yellows, greens, blues, and purples shown across the shop. From studies shown, colors make people have joy. These bold colors allow Fukusō to stand out from the rest of the shops in the Shopping District.

Recently, I've noticed a lack of new, trendy ideas. As for the items, I'm planning to release only new, custom items that have never been seen before! I also want to introduce new designer brands to Karakura such as Prada and Balenciaga! People of SchoolRP have been waiting passionately for some new items to arise. People ask, I deliver.

I want my shop to be run by the customers. Of course I don't mean literally! I want customers to have a say in what items come out, event ideas, and magazine theme ideas. In the end, the customers will be the one buying our items and attending our events, might as well like them. I plan on doing this via Discord. I'll have a separate channel dedicated for customers and/or employees to give their heart out on future ideas. Overall, I've created a whole idea around publishing fashion. I'm easily able to expand, in a sense. I notice some shops have a more conservative atmosphere. Fashion is always on the move. Every day a new trend appears. Thus, this endless flow of ideas.

In my shop, I plan on doing a lot of modeling related things! I've always been in love with the concept of modeling, so it's natural for me to want to put it in my shop! I plan on hiring around 8 models. My shop's Models will have 2 main jobs. Firstly, they will be able to walk on the Runway, in my Fashion Show event. They will be able to wear my shop's unique accessories, and show them off to Karakura! They will take turns strutting the runway. Models as well will also be able to be in my Monthly Magazines! I'm planning on having a Magazine inspired by Vogue(Will put this idea in more detail down below!)! Models will be able to volunteer to be on the magazine cover, inside, etc. They will be paid 40k per magazine they model for.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╔══•●•══╗
Aesthetic
╚══•●•══╝

Throughout the Shopping District, I often see a repetitive pattern of dull, colorless shop designs. Nowadays, people often convert to "safer" colors. This is often under the influence of major OCLY brands. In order for major companies to please people from all over the globe, they have slowly, but surely converted into monotonous shades of whites, greys, and blacks. This is a great example of how brands have such great power over the public. As a shop that will major in fashion, this is utterly unacceptable. Throughout Fukusō, there will be a trending of vibrant colors such as yellows, pinks, oranges, blues, and the main color, rich emerald green. These vibrant colors will be paired with a range of exotic flowers. Not only is it an ode to the iconic Flora Bust, I take a huge inspiration from a vintage, floral theme I often see Gucci portray.

Screenshot_20221011_164922.png

https___hypebeast.com_wp-content_blogs.dir_6_files_2022_08_GUCCI-DETROIT_LNDSCAPE1-1.jpg

╔══•●•══╗
~❀Events❀~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╚══•●•══╝

Customer Events:

Fashion shows:

༻༺
Fashion, is a movement, and even an art, a way to escape from the sometimes torturous world. Fashion shows are a great example of how you are able to combine every aspect of the arts and fashion. People may often refer to models walking on the runway as "non expressive". Though, I see more to the eye than they. Their attire brings a whole new story to the picture. As often said "Models are there to show the clothing, not themselves." Fukusō would be delighted to bring that into perspective.

Now to get the show on the road, this event will be hosted in one of the towers. If I were to get accepted, I believe I will be able to make an arrangement to rent/buy a tower. In the long run, owning a tower floor would be quite practical as I won't need to rebuild the fashion show constantly. This allows a more permanent area for the Fashion Show.

Models will be able to take turns walking down the runway with the shop's items, rocking different looks. This allows viewers to have more ideas which items to pair together. Better fashion on the streets of Karakura! Every once in a while, there might even be a sneak peek to an upcoming item! At the end of the show, I will have a pop-up shop to buy any items from the show you desire!

I've noticed that Fashion Shows often have a VIP section, in the front row. For some of my more high-end shows, I will be implementing this. VIP people may include Government Staff, Shopkeepers/business owners, EMS staff, and possibly some of my friends. I've noticed that some events have VIP lanyards. I will implement this as a custom item for the VIP people! This gives them the recognition they deserve.

Screenshot_20221015_131808.png

Collabes:

In this special event, I plan on collaborating with some groups of people. I've always admired the Photography Club. I want to put their talent into great use. Throughout the event, the Photography Club will take pictures of the models stunting down the runway. Not only will it add to the roleplay experience, It will allow people to cherish these memories forever. At the end of the Fashion Show, the Photography Club will have the option to set up their own booth. People will be allowed to come to the booth, to get their very own pictures done. I want to give the Photography Club as much freedom as possible. Thus, they will be allowed to choose their pricing for photos. Not only will it benefit the Fashion Show experience, It gives them the opportunity to show off their amazing work.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Discounts:
༻༺
Everybody loves saving money, I know I do! Therefore, I would like to implement discount events. I will typically host these Discount Events near Holidays (Christmas, Black Friday, Halloween, etc). There will be 2 versions of this event. Firstly, is the public one. In this event, I will announce publicly in the advert about our sale. No matter if you're in our Discord or not, you will have access to a Discount. The second version of the event you will only have access to by being in our Discord. Think of it as having a perk for being the Shop's discord! I will make an announcement through Discord. This is a simple, yet effective event. Who could say no to saving money?!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Employee Events:

Annual Christmas Party:

Why should customers have all the fun!? Employees can have fun too, you know. This is why I'm introducing the Annual Christmas Party! Every year when the birds fly south, your breath becomes a dragon, and snow dust shakes off the trees, the Annual Christmas Party may appear. Christmas has always been a special time of year for me. The jolly mood, spending quality time with family, and the time of giving. It would be wrong not to include such a special time of year!

Employees have been hard at work, attending to the customer's needs. They earned a well deserved break! During the Christmas Party, employees are able to break free, out of their usual professional profile. It's a time to just have fun, playing games and communicating with their fellow work buddies. What would be a Christmas Party without its classic, merrymaking games!?

Game Ideas:

Secret Santa: A staple, classic in any Christmas Party! Not only, It's quite simple to understand, once you get the hang of it. Prior to the party, names of each employee would be written on their own separate note. These will get randomly distributed among the employees. Their task will be to get at least 1 item, for that given person. On their own time, employees will give me their gift, the note with the given person with their name printed onto the note.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

At the Christmas Party, I will announce & give the gift to that chosen person. They will have to use the best of their knowledge and a bit of their detective skills to guess who their secret Santa was! Employees will have 3 guesses. Hence, if they guess wrong, nothing will happen! I'm not a Grinch!! HOWEVER, if they are able to successfully guess, they will get a small money prize of 30k. Told you it was the month of giving. This will go on until all gifts are given. Happy early Christmas!

Snowball Bowling: Who doesn't like bowling!? It's a good way to get the sweet o' revenge on whoever got under your skin. Just kidding! It's a pretty self explanatory game. Snowball is regular bowling just Christmas themed! During bowling, you will be using hand-painted snowball themed bowling balls! You will take turns attempting to be the Grinch, striking the Santa themed pins. The winner with the most strikes will get to pick any free item from my shop's exquisite selection!

All the regular rules apply:

SPOILER: BOWLING RULES

(I'm aware that some people may not celebrate Christmas. I'm always open to implement the people's idea how to make it more inclusive.)

╔══•●•══╗
~❀Magazine[Attire]❀~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╚══•●•══╝

You know those mystery toys? You never know what you'll get! In a way, I want my magazine to be like that too! Inside the magazines I plan on blogging about different topics related to my shop. This may involve future plans to the shop, announcements, item spoilers, or just photos related to the shop! Something different every time. I plan on hiring models specifically for the magazine.

Magazines will be posted 1-2 times per month. Though at first magazines may be simple, there is a lot of planning that goes into one. Everything from getting the outfits from the Tailors, taking the pictures, are all part of the process of making a magazine.There are many important people on the server. Many of them don't get the recognition they deserve. Therefore, I often plan to feature important people from the server. Some people might be featured such as Government employees, business owners, EMS employees, or Clubs. Though these magazines won't make me any profit, I believe they are quite important to inform customers of important people on the server, and for people to feel more connected with Fukusō.

༻༺
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Screenshot_20221015_134719.png
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
༻༺
Magazine Organization:

To organize the magazine, at first I thought I would take the easy route out; dumping the magazines in a Discord channel. However, It soon came to my realization that it would not be very practical in the long run. As the magazines would pile up, it would become quite messy. Fear no more! Early on I noticed that multiple tailors would use the program "Carrd". This program allows users to create mini websites for their personal needs. Via the website, I will upload all of my future magazines. I have created an organization system where the magazine will be published to its year and date. Not only will it allow easy access to customers, it will really save me in the future; not having to fix such a huge mess.

╔══•●•══╗
~❀Music❀~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╚══•●•══╝

To organize the magazine, at first I thought I would take the easy route out; dumping the magazines in a Discord channel. However, It soon came to my realization that it would not be very practical in the long run. As the magazines would pile up, it would become quite messy. Fear no more! Early on I noticed that multiple tailors would use the program "Carrd". This program allows users to create mini websites for their personal needs. Via the website, I will upload all of my future magazines. I have created an organization system where the magazine will be published to its year and date. Not only will it allow easy access to customers, it will really save me in the future; not having to fix such a huge mess.

❀ I will use Watch2Gether to stream the music live ❀

What will you sell in your shop?:
༻༺
Throughout my shop, you will see a theme in modern, statement pieces. Fukusō will offer a large range of accessories. This may include scarves, bags, belts, hats, jewelry, glasses, and so much more! As of now, I see a bit of a lack in designer items. As you can already imagine, multiple luxury brands such as Gucci and Prada will be sold throughout Fukusō. I would like to introduce new designer brands such as Hermes and Valentino.

Screenshot_20221014_181953.png

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pet Accessories

Throughout the grounds of Karakura I've noticed quite a scarce amount to no pet accessories. This leaves quite a big gap in role-playing experience. Animals are quite a large part of SchoolRP, even if there has been a lack of them. They add the extra detail in roleplay we needed. To broaden this idea further, I introduce pet accessories! These pet accessories can range to all sorts, including bows, bandannas, collars, and more! They will range in all different colors and styles. Even better, you will have an option to purchase matching accessories for you to wear, matching your adorable companion. Not only does it promote animal role-playing, it introduces more involvement in fashion.

*[Disclaimer: I'm not quite sure if this is possible.]*

Screenshot_20221014_210248.png

╔══•●•══╗
~❀Jewelry Display❀~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╚══•●•══╝

Throughout my planning of Fukusō, I took a great deal of thought into planning what I will be selling. However, jewelry wasn't a part of my vision. Beforehand, I believed adding jewelry to my shop was a tad bit unnecessary. I preferred to focus on other "more favorited'' accessories. In spite of that, I soon came to my senses and thought otherwise. Jewelry is a huge part of multiple cultures, including Japanese. It allows you to express yourself like never before. Not only, it has a HUGE industry in designer, Fukusō's main focus. Though I would like to admit, I believe just adding jewelry itself is quite bland. There's just no ~*pazzaz*~, if you get what I mean. I'm a person who likes to take the extra step, even if it's presumably unnecessary. It shows my dedication. On that account,I would like to introduce the jewelry display.

To the multiple jewelry stores I've been to OCLY, they all have magnificent jewelry displays! As shown in the photo, the displays consist of shelves, and glass, rectangle shaped exhibits. These jewelry displays often have a sleek, modern approach, fitting my shop's theme perfectly. Every time I pass by one of these displays, I invariably stare in awe, watching the jewelry glisten in the light. I would like to create this corresponding, giving the same effect jewelry displays had on me, to other people.

To commence this, I intend on adding a new role to Fukusō, the Jeweler! As the Jeweler, you have the same intentions as any regular cashier. However, instead you specialize in selling jewelry. This will be a more roleplay based role, unlike cashiers. Jewelers will be expected to give useful advice and opinions to the customer, to find jewelry that will fit them. Jewelers will often use DetailRP, describing the jewelry displayed.

46998640ecf2983b7ad1f930ed4ad569.jpg

How many employees do you plan to have?:

Manager[0/1]:

Managers are second in command of the shop. One of their many jobs is to fill in when the Shopkeeper isn't here! May seem surprised, but I do in fact have a life outside of SchoolRP. Thus, I sometimes can't be here, leaving the shop absent for as long as needed. To keep the shop rolling, Managers will be able to take over opening shifts. They'll act as a replacement for the Shopkeeper. Not only, Managers will be like hawks, watching the employees closely for any misdemeanor. This will ensure a positive work environment, keeping the bad apples away!

Employee/Trail-Employees[0/13]:

Employees, these are the people who will work at the cashiers. With their manners, they will kindly attend to any customer needs! Any profit they get, they will get to keep around 25% of it! They are to always follow their higher-ups(Manager & Shopkeeper).

When you first apply to Fukusō, you will be first given the Trail-Employee role. This is to test how well you work in Fukusō's environment. This as well gives a signal to other employees that they should take it easy on you, ready to help with anything you have in mind. As time passes, and you seem fit for the role, you will be promoted to the Employee role.

Models[0/8]:

For my Magazines and Fashion Shows, of course I need people to be featured! In this role, you will be accepted to participate in Magazines & Fashion Shows. Per Magazine you model in, you will be paid 50k. However, in Fashion Shows, since they are more valuable, you will be paid 30k per item you model! During this role, you are expected to be a role-modeling for the shop. Any misdemeanor will result in demotion. To apply, you will have to go through 2 steps. Firstly, I will create a forum, specifically for modeling. I will scout through the applications, finding the best applications. Secondly, you will have to come in-person for the second half of the application. Have you ever heard of modeling castings? I want to do just that. In my shop, I will create an area ready for castings. Future Models will come up- tell about themselves, and off we shoot! We will be looking for applicants who can be creative with their posing and roleplaying ability.

Designers[0/3]:

Fukusō will have it's own personal Tailors. Remember when I talked about my Magazines & Fashion Show, these are the people who will make the outfits!
This role will be considered seasonal role. Designers are able to make there own pricing for their work, just like any regular Tailor! When the time comes of when they are needed, I will simply ask with a reference image for the attire I'm looking for. Any profit they earn, are their's to keep!

Jewelers[0/2]:

This role is quite similar to any regular cashier role. However, they are specifically in charge of handling Fukusō's jewelry. As mentioned before, I will have a designated jewelry display area. Jewelers will work behind the counters, recommending jewelry to customers! Customers will as well be able to purchase jewelry from the jeweler. It is best that the people applying for this role have knowledge of DetailRP, as it will be used quite a lot.

╔══•●•══╗
~❀Hiring Process❀~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╚══•●•══╝

At the moment, I have no employees. However, that will not be for long. To hire people, I have made a Google Form that people will be required to fill out. In the form, It includes OOCLY and ICLY questions. People will have to fill out the form to the best of their ability.

Example Advert: Bored of your old accessories? Don't worry, a new accessory shop is coming to Karakura! There is one problem, we don't have any employees! Apply now! [Link for form]

I will have applications open for about 3 days. I think that's more than enough time for people to fill out their forms. Once the applications have closed, I will personally look through them. I will have three requirements for applicants. Firstly, they must have Discord and have joined my Discord Server. This is pretty obviously due to the fact I will be using Discord to operate my shop. Secondly, your minimum age is 16 (10th grader). Though it may be a bit controversial, I believe I should only have employees who have been on the server for some time, to have a better understanding of the server. Lastly, people must have at least three sentences that are detailed, and are thought through. This lets me know your work ethic.

Although I might not say it, I will most likely deny applicants who say they applied to work at the shop for money.To be honest, I know that's why most people are applying. I just believe that's the easy way out. It's such a bland answer. I want people to be creative with their answers.

╔══•●•══╗
~❀Employee of the Month❀~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╚══•●•══╝
Employees are an important aspect of any business. They help serve the business, keeping it in tip-top shape. I want my employees to undergo the sensation that they are valued, not only as an employee but as a person. I take fancy on rewarding my hardworking employees! This gives them motivation to try 100%, while working. That is why I'm here today to present Employee of the Month.

At the beginning of each month, an employee will be nominated by the decision of the Shopkeeper and the Manager. Employees will be chosen based on their work ethic. This includes, being active in the shop; going to shifts, and treating your fellow employees & customers with respect. Doing all of this consistently will give you a greater chance of being chosen!

Now the best part, rewards! Did you think I was gonna leave employees empty handed? Each month, the Employee of the Month will receive a guaranteed 200k, a gift of gratitude! In spite of that, it's still not it. The rest of the rewards given, will be randomized each month, some with greater value, and some with a bit lower values. Some rewards may include coupons for my shop, 2 free items, option to pick our next new item, pick our next event, free skin from one of our tailors, and so much more to come! This gives the rewards variety, something to work up to. The chosen Employee of the Month, will be given a special "Employee of the Month'' role. Though it doesn't have any special perks, it just shows "Hey, I'm the special person of the month!". However, this could change in the future. At around the end of the month, this role will be sadly taken away from them. Though, they will always be remembered as a hardworking individual. As for my shop, a visible poster will be hung, stating the Employee of the Month and a small description of why they were nominated. This of course will change each month, corresponding to whoever is chosen.

╔══•●•══╗
~❀Attire❀~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╚══•●•══╝

Recently I've noticed a lack of shop uniforms(disregarding Restaurants). Though I do understand it can be a bit of a hassle to get, they're a quite important detail in a shop. Think OOCLY, basically any store to come to, employees are constantly wearing uniforms. It would feel wrong not to. Not only, I find myself to love organization. Having uniforms signifies us as a team, working together making Fukusō's best version. "What type of attire will you have?", you might ask. I intent on having nicely fitted, unisex suits. This gives off a classy, yet expensive feel, just what I'm looking for! To add a bit of ~*spice*~, each suit color will correspond with your rank. This permits a greater importance for the suits.

Employee = Black suit w/ white stripes
Manager = Pink suit w/ white stripes
Shopkeeper = Emerald green suit w/ black stripes

Screenshot_20220904_183742.png

╔══•●•══╗
~❀Monthly Event Calendars❀~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╚══•●•══╝

Ever since I wanted to apply for Shopkeeper, I desired a new, and straightforward shift system. Using the so-called unplanned shifts is quite chaotic. Hence, some employees may have hardships attending shifts, due to their time zones! I have an idea, Monthly Calendars!

Each month I will create a calendar. The calendar will include everything from planned openings, to any events Fukusō has planned. This gives employees a heads-up when openings will come. I'm still in the process of departing whether or not, exact times will be implemented. This is mostly due to the fact, I might not be able to go at the times planned, due to OOCLY stuff. Without a set time, it gives me the freedom to fit openings into my schedule.

Now to implement this feature, I will be using Google Spreadsheets

╔══•●•══╗
~❀Employee Policy❀~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╚══•●•══╝
  • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  • Must treat fellow Employees and Customers with kindness.
  • Stealing is HIGHLY forbidden.​
  • Do not react if you will not be coming for a shift.​
  • Inactivity, unless logged will result in demotion.​
  • Customers are not allowed behind the counter, unless approved directly from me.​
  • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

These are pretty easy and straight forward rules. All of these will be posted in the shop's Discord Server.

(Will be adding more as time passes)

╔══•●•══╗
~❀Extra❀~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╚══•●•══╝
Here is the Discord link for the shop! (W.I.P!)
https://discord.gg/2JceNrrMPs

Do you have any questions?:

Nope!​

I appreciate you reading my application. I do apologize if it is too lengthy, lets just say my ideas for Fukusō can go infinitely. Throughout my application, I wrote multiple creative ideas. Thus, In hopes, it will make my applications stand out from the rest.

Have a great day! & Good luck to the other applicants!

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 121
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Unfortunately, your application has been denied.
There are no more spots for gift and accessory - if you wanted this theme shop, it is recommended to have applied for Hanakotoba instead.
Your application was great though, feel free to reapply.​

Users who are viewing this thread