mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

❀ Reasen 'Sen' L. Ryder Biography ❀

Skyhigh2

Level 5
❀ Reasen 'Sen' L. Ryder ❀
IMG_0500.jpg
[ Art was done by me, I do commissions if you'd like an order msg me on discord skyl4r for more info]

Basic Information

❀-Nicknames-

'Sen'
"I mean it's a regular nickname that everybody uses its alright."

'Rea'
"Close friends normally use it, it's alright as well"

"Serpent"
"I mean, I get it because of my modified tongue it's rare to hear but it's cool."

❀ Given Name ❀

'Reasen Lunamrue Ryder'

"Nothing special about it, it is just my name."

General Mind & Body Information

Weight: 118lbs

Build: The female has a muscular bodybuilder-styled build. It curves carefully into an hourglass shape and her muscles aren't visible unless fighting or working out.

Skin color: The female has a tanned skin tone being mixed race

Eye color: The female has light brown eyes that seem to come across as red.

Hairstyle: The female has a layered wolf cut that falls just above her waist.

Fashion Sense: Sen is seen wearing gym wear often or just baggy clothes that consist of cargos and loose t-shirts.

Abnormalities: The female has scoliosis and a growth hormone deficiency

Date of birth: 31/12/1997

Place of birth: A small town called Rostov in Russia.

Nationality: Scottish, Russian, and Spanish.

Race: Mixed Race

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Religious Beliefs: Paganism

Political Beliefs: N/A

❀ General Appearance

Appearance: Reasen 'Sen' L. Ryder is a female who stands at a height of 5'6 and weighs up to 118 lbs. The female has a muscular build that has been consistent over time with her weightlifting competitions and her bodybuilding. On the female's neck, you can normally see a tattoo that is close to being faded it is difficult to read but you're able to piece together 'Pretty Little Psyhco' it seems to be a stick and poke and had been done at a young age. If you see her without sleeves covering her arms she has two visible tattoo sleeves of roses and vines on her right arm the roses are pink on the left they are red. Her hair is a natural hazelnut brown and it falls just above her waist being cut in a layered wolfcut. If you are to look at her face you realize she has a decent amount of piercings that consist of her vertical labret in her middle bottom lip, both nostrils, septum, right eyebrow and her belly piercing. If she is to stick her tongue out towards u she has a body-modified tongue that is cut in half like a snake, it has two cherry piercings on either side.

Personality: The female's personality is much more relaxed than when she was a teen. She is seen to be rather happy and overall relaxed around people. She tends to come across as mothering or tries to for the fact that she grew up without a mother and tends to just want to help in any way she can. When annoyed or coming up to getting agitated she tends to be a bit more techy and will be straightforward.

Equipment: Sen tends to carry a black handbag that carries her prescriptions, medication, radio, phone, lighter, ID, and a packet of cigarettes.

Hobbies: Sens's hobbies consist of art, tattooing, digital art, paganism, bodybuilding, and of course her work.

Serious problems/flaws/addiction/disorders/disabilities: The female has an addiction to nicotine, has a growth hormone deficiency, has PTSD, and has heart failure.

Skills: The female's skills consist of her hobbies. She is also a trained fighter!

❀ Relationships

Family:

Artai 'Tai' Lunamrue Ryder(Bio sister alive)
Sardonyx 'Ox' Lunamrue Ryder (Bio sister alive)
Eli Zennix (Father figure alive)

"Augh they get on my nerves but I love them none the less"

Lover/Partner:
Alvin Yorke (Alive)

"Oh Mi'Amor I love you so much"

Best friend:
Yamaro Kurose Hamilton (Alive)
"Ah've known you so long and you've helped me so much."

Friends:
Fiber 'Girr' Stewart (Aressted)
Conrad Yorke (Alive)
Shugou 'Shushu' Tenshi (Alive)
Clexxs Hunter (Alive)
Ichigo Masanori (Alive)
"Yeah, they're good people and close friends of mine."

Disliked:
N/A
"I mean I don't dislike people, yes some people are pricks but I don't like them knowing that or it grows their egos"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread