Sharktism

Level 9
Sharktism
Sharktism
Omega+
┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

Sinclair Mrosko

IMG_7693.jpg

"Your eyes slowly shifting to a 5'6, 120lbs woman with ethereal features, she had pearly white teeth with luscious blondish-white hair. She was conventionally attractive, Her skin was clear and pale. She spoke with a noticeable speech impediment, Her nails were painted red but slightly chipped and clearly chewed on for a numerous amount of time."

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

Name: Sinclair Mrosko
Height: I'd like to pretend I'm 5'8, But I'm 5'6.
Weight: 120lbs, I think?
Sexuality: Pansexual I guess?
Disabilities: ADHD, OCD + Suspected Autism.
Hobbies: Music, Writing, Photography, Baking.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

WIP Backstory:

The cold midnight air gushing through the slightly open window of P. Phillips Hospital located in Orlando Florida. There laid on that hospital bed was a striking young woman with beautiful long blonde hair that stopped at her rear end. She was gorgeous. And in her hands laid a newborn baby girl. . Now Playing: Sinclair Mrosko by Sharktism 0:58 ➜━❤━➜ 3:47 The wails of a newborn baby echoed throughout the hospital walls, The young woman who seemingly went by the name of Katherine Mrosko was holding onto her child for dear life as if this would be the last time she'd ever lay eyes on her. She simply refused to take her eyes off of her precious infant, And in that moment for Katherine it was just her and Sinclair against the world.

Growing up, Sinclair was a very timid and stand-offish child. Although doing relatively well in school she suffered greatly with paying attention. She didn't have many friends but most would consider her pretty popular, Whether that was a good thing or a bad thing is something you'd soon find out. Sinclair was what was known as a "Mommy's girl." Her father, Jude Mrosko was never around at the time of her birth so naturally it was just Katherine and Sinclair throughout most of her childhood.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread