What is your Minecraft username?:

HaneshiiALT

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Haneshii#5096

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

PST

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on the server as of late has been extremely frequent. I log on to SRP multiple times a day and spend hours on end playing the server. I have made a lot of new friends and reconnected with old ones from when life got busy. I log on whenever I have time or when a friend logs on and currently my life has been very free while I have a lot of time on my hands to play SRP and hangout. I also have a Librarian job on my main account which I am trying to do shifts at school as much as possible even if not logged in the employee logs in the academics discord. Outside of my Librarian job, I spend my time mostly with my couple of friends that I joined the server with or with a frequent friend that I have become close to again recently.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I have never been banned on this server.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I acknowledge that if I become inactive, I will be demoted!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-application-haneshii.56926/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

Haneshii | [Librarian] Hanai A. Seiko
HaneshiiALT | [Grade-9] Ayumi Shinohara-Suzuki (Account I am applying on)

1683738921416.png

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
What shop are you applying for?:

The shop I am applying for is Kaneshon Valley! Which I want to rename it to Kirei Hana.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

I want to become a Shopkeeper because I want to be able to open a shop that would mean be accessible to not only long time players but new players as well. The prices I will list below will be a lot more affordable for new players and I want to be able to provide the experience for them so they understand how shops work. With lower prices, they will be able to have more accessible items and also buy a meaningful item to give to a friend. I also want to become a Shopkeeper because I want to offer a way to let a player give another player something meaningful while not spending their entire bank account on items that are pretty but expensive! Flowers have been a gesture of good intentions for years on end and I want to be able to bring that to SRP so that people can show their appreciation to one another. This could be from a student to a teacher or just someone that means something to them. I really want to keep the flower shop a thing because it there isn't another shop like it that sells flowers and it would be extremely cool to be able to bring this shop back and allow players to give greenery to those who want it.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

I plan to host specials which give players opportunities to get items for free or even give players the chance to give special things to their valued ones.

1+1 SPECIAL
Bring a date, get a free bouquet of flowers for free with a purchase of any item.

Date Setups

We will have a small designated space for you and your date! For the right cost, you will be able to have us set up a date spot in our shop or outside our shop!
(This idea is on the fence as I am unsure of what the building size will be, so this is just an extra idea I add just as an idea but not final!)

Flower Delivery

At a certain date, you may apply to have flowers delivered to someone (if they are online) with their location. Drop a message in our forums located in the discord with the current location the player and we will have one of our employee's deliver flowers to that someone.
(This was the previous owners idea, I want to bring this back as I want to make this a special thing that only happens every so often so people feel compelled to want to come buy flowers for a loved one.)

Flower Grams

With this special, someone will be able to buy flowers with a note! They may write anything they want in it as they will get the card.

Free Flower special

Weddings and Proposals will have free flower specials! I will make flowers either cheaper OR will give the flowers for free as long as there is a special day like proposing or a wedding.

What will you sell in your shop?:

I will be using the old shop items along with new ones.

Potted Plants

❀ Dandelion ⋄ ¥2,500
❀ Allium ⋄ ¥2,500
❀ Daisy ⋄ ¥2,500
❀ Blue Orchid ⋄ ¥2,500
❀ Dead Bush ⋄ ¥2,000
❀ Cactus Succulent ⋄ ¥8,000
❀ Potted Bonsai Tree ⋄ ¥45,000
❀ Tulips ⋄ ¥2,500
(White, Pink, Orange Tulips)

Flower Bouquets & Baskets

❀ Sweet Pea Bouquet ⋄ ¥8,000
❀ Lavender Bouquet ⋄ ¥8,000
❀ Amaryllis Bouquet ⋄ ¥8,000
❀ Versilia Rose Bouquet ⋄ ¥8,000
❀ Red Roses ⋄ ¥5,000
❀ Pink Roses ⋄ ¥5,000
❀ Bluebells ⋄ ¥5,000
❀ Rose's Bouquet ⋄ ¥5,000
❀ Betty's Bouquet ⋄ ¥5,000
❀ Carnation Basket ⋄ ¥5,000
❀ Spray Roses Basket ⋄ ¥5,000
❀ Yellow Daffodil ⋄ ¥5,000

Food

❀ Fruit Basket ⋄ ¥1,500
❀ Fruits ⋄ ¥500 (Apples, Oranges, Lemons, Peaches, Papayas, Kiwifruits, Bananas, & Pomegranates)
❀ Vegetables ⋄ ¥500
(Onions & Carrots)

Accessories

❀ Cherry Blossom Fan ⋄ ¥30,000

Seasonal Items

❀ Holiday Tree ⋄ ¥10,000
❀ Pumpkin ⋄ ¥10,000

Customs

❀ Cactus Succulent ⋄ ¥8,000
❀ Solitary Flower "Asagao" ⋄ ¥10,000
❀ Potted Bonsai Tree ⋄ ¥45,000

Possible New Custom Items

❀ Improved Flower Crown ⋄ ¥?
❀ Flower Necklace ⋄ ¥?
❀ Flower Bracelet ⋄ ¥?
❀ Flower Wand ⋄ ¥?

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
Store Uniforms:
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

1683739264229.png

1683739288560.png

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
Advert Examples:
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

[Advert] Looking to give something special to your loved ones? Look no further as Kirei Hana is OPEN and are offering fresh flowers for you to give them! Come down to the shopping district located in the front left side at (1687 17 706)

[Advert] Tired of buying expensive gifts but still want to give something meaningful to your loved ones? Come on down to Kirei Hana and get a meaningful bouquet of flowers for that special someone! We’re located in the front left of the shopping district at (1687 17 706)

[Advert] Love is in the air as Kirei Hana has just OPENED and now is hosting a FLOWERGRAM event! Come get a special flower gram for your loved one and make them feel special! We’re located in the front left of the shopping district at (1687 17 706)

[Advert] Kirei Hana is still OPEN and is waiting for you to grab your dream bouquet of flowers for that special someone! Come down now while you still have a chance before we close and you miss the chance of something special! Located in the front left of the shopping district at (1687 17 706).

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
Shop Exterior Design Reference:
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

image-asset.jpeg

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
Shop Interior Design Reference:
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

1683737493681.png

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
How many employees do you plan to have?
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

Managers 2/2

Managers are the people who are basically the ones who will run the shop, ensure people do their job and do it correctly, besides the shopkeeper. I currently have this role filled with two friends that I am very close to and trust with my whole heart to be honest respectful and fair. Managers as well will make sure everything is correctly organized, this goes for the way the opening of the shop works as well as the items and everything else is organized so there are no hiccups. I will be doing these things myself as shopkeeper but I will also use my managers to double check or do it for me if I am not available (second option is most unlikely). Managers will also train the newest trial employees and spectate them for any kind of mistakes.

Cashiers (0/?)

At the current time of writing this, I am unsure of how many cashiers I will need for this shop, as I'm sure that we won't need many for the shop. In total I may hire about 6 at least so that 3 get to work one shift and the other 3 may work another shift! Cashiers are the employees that fetch the items for the customer and also receive the money for the items the customer wants! The customer may request to see what the item looks like before purchasing, so it is the cashiers duty to provide the item a visual display to the customer if they request it. The cashiers will earn 40% of their earnings.

Trial Employee for Cashiers (0/?)

These employee's will all be trialed before a they are promoted to cashier. As these employee's will be trained and watched for their performance. For mistakes, they will have 3 major strikes. This includes mistakes like charging the customer the wrong amount of money, refusing to show the item to the customer, or not participating in event's correctly after they were specifically told how to do it and was reminded of it constantly.

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
Shop Rules:
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

Return Policy:

Returns are NOT accepted and it will be said whenever a customer asks for one. There will be visuals all around the store saying NO REFUNDS which will be visible to the plain eye.

Behavior Policy:

If customers refuse to follow the behavior policies below, they will be removed from the property in order to ensure order within the store.

Masks and other GANGRP items:

Masks and other items that could harm a potential customer MUST be removed/put away upon entering the property as a way to ensure the safety of our customers. Customers must oblige to this rule or else they will be removed off the premises.

Attacking or Fighting on the Property:

Upon customers or employees fighting on the property, they will IMMEDIATELY be removed from the property to settle their fight. Depending on the severity of the situation, the police will be called if the situation escalates badly.

Extra

I appreciate you for taking the time to read my application! If there is any questions, please let me know! I will also let you know if I have any questions regarding this application!

THANK YOU!

1683738921416.png

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying for shopkeeper!
Your ideas are amazing and I am looking forward to working with you. Send me a dm - sak#8404 - to get everything set up!​

Users who are viewing this thread