What is your Minecraft username?:

Haneshii

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Haneshii#5096

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
PST

Describe your activity on the server:
I'd like to say my activity as fairly active. I've been on everyday during my early days in Karakura but due to Christmas and new years last year my activity went down a bit. Aside from those events and school, I've always log into Karakura whenever I have free time to check how the server and everyone's doing. I also want to advance my characters story more and by doing so I am going to be more active on this server! I now have a ton of more free time so I will be on more.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned in this server

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am aware that I will be demoted if I am inactive on SRP.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Librarians are in charge of the library. They make sure that students are keeping the library a neat and tidy place. If it isn't, its their job to make sure that each book is back where it is supposed to be. Librarians are also in charge of things like library cards and make sure books are turned in on time. This means they monitor who turn in books and when they need to return them. They also are there for assisting students in anything they need while in the library. This can be finding a book, genre or author. Lastly librarians also are there for questions about the library and policies they have on things like returning books and library cards.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I wouldn't say I'm a professional role-player. however, I've once played a game mode in Garry's Mod called DarkRP where you were free to choose your occupation and just go with the flow of things so it's quite similar to what SRP offers but more advanced. My friends and I have roleplayed with people in this server during school days and they have taught us a lot on how the system works. Players took the roleplay pretty seriously as they would report you almost instantly if you broke character and didn't abide by the rules. Other than that, that is my experience with roleplay.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I was looking to advance my characters identity and by doing so, I noticed that since this is a school roleplay server, what better way to advance my characters identity than to join the school faculty which is part of the most active part of the server. I wanted to become older so that way in the future I could also look for different opportunities that require me to be over the age of 18 in game.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I don't have any previous applications. This will be my first attempt.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-12
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ ❖ ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Screenshot_966_2.png
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ ❖ ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Hanai finds it important to remain calm and collected when interacting with agitated students. She politely asks the student to watch their tone when talking to a faculty member. After doing so, Hanai would ask the student why they acting so hostile towards her. She wants to address the students concern that made them turn to hostility so that she may remedy her situation with friendliness and professionalism. After finding out their problem, she does whatever she can to find a solution to the students problem so that they may calm down and return back to their normal self. She then reminds the student to be polite to the faculty as they are just doing their job and wishes them a great rest of their day.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Hanai without a thought would intervene between the two students. She then authoritatively demands that the students keep their personal space. If the students are still acting hostile towards one another, she would step in the middle of them so that they aren't physically capable of hitting each other. She would then ask one student their issue with the other student. She then listens to the other students point of view of what happened. After accessing the situation, she will then ask for help from a fellow faculty member via radio to help her out. After doing so, she will take the students to the nurse and inform her superiors of what happened and ask permission to take action of what they think the right course of action for each student.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If the situation can await advice from superiors, she will do so before acting and potentially escalating the situation. If the situation is too dangerous to wait, she will intervene and try to put an immediate stop on whatever the employee is doing. She then will question the intentions of said employee and remind them that school is a supposed to be a safe place, not one to act recklessly and set a bad example for students. If the severity of danger increases after intervening, she will evacuate any students in the nearby area to ensure their safety. Then she will call for help on her radio and will take caution in approaching the employee until the situation is under control. After doing so, Hanai will report the dangerous behavior to her superiors and the police if necessary. From there, whatever happens to the employee is out of her hands.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When Hanai is in the faculty lounge, she is outgoing but only if she is approached. While she maintains professional relationships with her coworkers, she is always very friendly with her peers. While in the break room if she is by herself, she will have a snack whether it be a candy bar, chips, bag of marshmallows or anything that could fill Hanai's stomach so that she can remain focused while on her shift. After having a snack and has free time still, she will either read a book that she was currently reading or attempt to write stories to send back to her home city to family. If Hanai is in the break room with peers, she often keep to herself unless a fellow coworker wants to interact with her. If so, she would be delighted to have a conversation! It doesn't matter what she is doing at the time, Ayaka makes it a point to be interested in the coworkers she talking to and intently listen to what they have to say.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me sits at her desk quietly spectating the students in the library; sweetly smiling at anyone that makes eye contact with her as she scans the room. She makes sure every book goes back where it belongs in every same spot. While doing so she notices a few students don't put the books back correctly and she calmly stands up and approaches each student. Hanai politely asks them to fix the books and then thanks each student for being cooperative while patting their shoulders.

/me finds that a few students left the back of the library a mess. She then recalls her memory of the library to the best of her knowledge and swiftly puts the books in their correct places, making sure every book sits neatly and visible to the eye so that the next set of students may easily find the book they want. After she finishes, she lets out a big sigh and happily skips back to her desk to wait for a student to approach her.

/me is approached by a student who asks about the whereabouts of a specific genre of books. "Of course! I would love to show you. Please come with me and I will show you all the books you could possibly desire hehe!" She quickly leaves her station to direct the student to their genre of books. When they arrive they find a large sum of books that the student was looking for and they were visibly confused. "Is there a specific type of story you were looking for?" The student describes what kind of book they enjoy in the genre and she finds the perfect book for the student. "Please let me know if you need anymore help! I will be at my station so feel free to come back to me. Happy reading!"
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ ❖ ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Screenshot_966.png

Screenshot_984-removebg-preview.png

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Ayaka Hanai
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Hanai

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s degree
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s): Japanese Major
Minors: Criminology

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages N/A

Backstory

Hanai Ayaka was born in Tokyo, Japan. Hanai was born into a wealthy family that practiced martial arts and swordsmanship. She trained from a very young age, as young as 6 years old. While Hanai was very skilled in martial arts and swordsmanship, she didn't like using her skills for anything as she said herself that it felt wrong to fight people if what they did, didn't warrant a fight. Hanai was molded into a significantly skilled fighter who would only fight if it was absolutely necessary. Hanai would only use her skills if she was being threatened or attacked. While Hanai was skilled, she didn't enjoy martial arts and swordsmanship nearly as much as literature. She found each book she read more and more interesting and wondered what a normal life is like. Hanai isn't an only child as she has her younger brother who she values very highly and cares about. Since her little brothers birth, she's always had a soft spot for children and wants to keep any child she sees safe and it is what she fights for. While Hanai knew how to fight, she was still pampered while getting anything the world she wanted and that was the thing that Hanai hated the most in the world. Hanai loves independence. She's expressed she hates it to her parents but they still forced it upon her. When Hanai graduated college for a bachelors in Japanese in 2020, she moved away from her family leaving her brother with her parents. She knew he loved that lifestyle and it was perfect for him. She arrived in the city of Karakura where she found life to be a normal type of life similar to Tokyo but here she wasn't wealthy and she wasn't known for her wealth. She found two friends she would soon move into an apartment with those friends who work at the city's highschool. When trying to find a job, she tried her luck at applying for the job of Librarian as she loved children like her younger brother and she also loved literature and found that this job was perfect for her to live an independent and comfortable life.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Ever since my younger brother was born, I've felt the need to protect and help any child or teenager in any way I can. I think of my brother back home in Tokyo where he's a bit more helpless than I am and I always have him and his safety on my mind. KHS is the reason I stayed in Karakura. The city revolves around our highschool and I've always loved helping children and interacting with them. I want to protect and influence as many students as I can to ensure their safety and also to give them someone they can come to when they have a problem. My motivation is immense due to my younger brothers influence on me and now all I want to do is be a figure in students lives that can protect them.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
One main reason I believe I should be accepted over applicants is for the sole reason that I am not in this job for the money. I truly care for each and every students experience in KHS and I want to do my best to give them an awesome time in KHS. I think I would also be best suited because I know how to speak and deal with kids/teenagers. I also tend to keep a level head in extreme situations and I always try to find the best solution to any problem to the best of my ability. I truly care for every student and I believe that I am the best candidate for this position.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ ❖ ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Thank you for reading my application. I am fully aware that the Librarian roster is full at the moment but I was told that one slots could be available in the near future so I decided to give it a shot. Looking forward to working with you!

Do you have any questions?:
No , But I will inform you when I do.​

Attachments

• Screenshot_966.png
    Screenshot_966.png
    736 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Librarian! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.

Users who are viewing this thread