mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

「 ✉️ 」Willow Kier-Morte || Character Biography and Introduction

jellybatz

Level 0
Please keep in mind im very new to all of this! I love creating ocs and rolplaying but I have never done anything in mc! if you have anything to add please do just be kind!
TW: Mentions of car accident and drinking

╭──────────
┊◯ Name: Willow Kier-Morte
┊◯ Age: 13
┊◯ Gender: Female
┊◯ Orientation: Bisexual
┊◯ Ethnicity: French - Canadian
┊◯ Race: White
┊◯ Pronouns: She/Her
┊◯ Occupation: Student at Taketatsu High School
╰─────────

╭──────────
┊◯ Personality: Willow is a student who often stands on the sidelines. She wants to join in but she is way to nervous of the outcome and consequences of her actions. She overthinks everything and instead self-inserts herself mentally into places rather than physically. She struggles with parasocial relationships and social anxiety and oftentimes, tries to hide it. She wishes to excel as a student and be like the prodigy/popular students who play a bunch of sports and join a bunch of clubs but she is often held back by her overthinking!
┊◯ Positive Traits: Empathetic/Sympathetic + Observant + Perservering + Curious + Self aware
┊◯ Negative Traits: Overthinking + Social Anxiety + Self Doubt + Avoidance + Perfectionism
┊◯ Habits: Willow is often seen pacing back and forth! She also tends to fiddle with her hair
┊◯ Fears/Phobias: Rejection + Judgement + Inadequacy + Unknown + Oceans
┊◯ Morals: Everyone can be a bad person, but not everyone is weak enough to become one
┊◯ Mental Disorders: Depression + Social Anxiety + Avoidant Personality Disorder + Maladaptive Daydreaming + OCD (Perfectionism)
┊◯ Likes: Small Ponds/Shallow Water + Ice Tea and Plain/Lightly Salted Chips + Salty and Spicy Food + Penguins + Writing + Art and Painting
┊◯ Dislikes: Ordering Food Herself + Public Speaking + Deep Waters + Overly Sweet Candies
Personality, Likes, Dislikes and everything else here may change as the character develops more!
┊◯ Backstory: " I grew up in a small town, just nestled in the countryside by Thunder Bay! I lived with my mother and father, as well as my older sister Daisy! From a young age, I didn't seem to want to socialize with most people and secluded myself from my peers. I enjoyed the act of people watching more than the act of actually speaking to them. I was quiet, the opposite of my sister, loved by all! She was a dancer, a singer, an artist, she was almost the perfect daughter, besides of course, the drinking. My sister was a party queen, constantly going out! My parents always allowed her to go out because of how well she was doing in school. They weren't aware of what was going on, but I did. My sister's drinking had gotten bad, to the point she was drinking small amounts every day. One evening, I went to a sleepover my parents convinced me to go to, I didn't want to but it was for some random girls birthday party...but I was scared...I texted my sister to come pick me up and didn't know she had been drinking...I should of assumed...She crashed that evening, a fatal crash.

My family was devastated and could no longer stay around our hometown. A woman my mother worked with, a woman close to my family, had moved to Japan a year prior. My mother reached out to her to discuss the local businesses, schools and more. After a ton of thinking, we moved to Japan and I was enrolled in Taketatsu High School.
╰─────────

╭──────────
┊◯ Facial Features: Soft Jawline, Slight Double Chin + Average Lips, Often Covered with Dark Lip Stick + Flared Nose, + Almond Eyes + Freckles Scattered All Over Face
┊◯ Body Features: Larger Shoulders + Average Chest + Slight Rolls + Larger Hips
┊◯ Burns/Scars/Birthmarks: N/A
┊◯ Height: 5'0
┊◯ Skin Type/Color: White, Soft
┊◯ Hair Color: Black, Bleached and Dyed to Be Purple
┊◯ Eye Color: Blue
┊◯ Aesthetic/Clothing Choice: A mix of Grunge + Goth + Emo! She Kinda Throws on Whatever
┊◯ Faceclaim (Credit if you can): https://picrew.me/ja/image_maker/644129/complete?cd=u5DDTv6XDw
╰─────────

╭──────────
┊◯ Relationship Status: Single, will not be dating till 16, however may have silly crushes!
┊◯ Voice Claims:
┊◯ Theme Song:
┊◯ Headcanons: She lotions her hands quite a lot
╰─────────

Image and Age will be updated every grade!
View attachment 60005

Users who are viewing this thread