players online

霜 | Biography |

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
"You took a star to bed, woke up with me instead. ."

None of the information stated in this biography is meant to be taken IC-ly unless consented by me OOC-ly.
╰──── ✩ ────╯
Seong Li Geuin
The biography.

╭──── ✩ ────╮
--

[ theme song ]
I. General Information
Full name:
Seong Li Geuin-Auclair

Surname(s):
Geuin [ Biological ]
Auclair [ Adoptive ] [ Given by Luisa Auclair ]

Aliases:
Seo-Li:
'I've been going as this for as long as I can remember,

Frost: 'This name was given to me by my childhood friend,

--
Nationality(ies):
Italian, Korean

Languages:
Italian | Native
Korean | Native
French | Fluent
English | Proficient
Japanese | Proficient

--
Birthday:
September 9th, XXXX
Birth place:
Seoul, South Korea
--
Gender & Pronouns:
Female, she/her
--
Martial Status:
??? - 'I'm not sure what we are yet'

Occupations:
'I'm a student at Karakura Community College, studying Psychiatry and Shintoism'

╰──── ✩ ────╯
"You made a version of me that you thought you'd love. ."

II. Appearance

╭──── ✩ ────╮
Overview:
'A rather modest female' was the title Geuin obtained since birth. Firstly, her facial features. They had a tint of Italian and Korean features, such as epicanthal folds, prominent cheekbones, etc. Her skin was an olive colour, almost a type of off white. Secondly, her hair. It was clearly dyed, having black roots at the top of her head, giving yourself a peek of her natural hair colour. The dye was a light brunette, flowing slowly down her shoulders, an example of a calm waterfall.

On the side of her face featured a rather lengthy scar. It had to have come from a blade, considering the precision of the shape. It was deep, making a visible indent in her skin, though it was faded and had already matched the colour of her skin tone overtime. On her right knee, it featured another scar, this time it was barely visible, though it covered her full knee, creating a slightly darker tint than her regular tone.

--
Height:
5'3, 160cm
Weight:
124lbs, 56kg

--
Skin Colour:
Olive/Tanned white
Scars/Tattoos:
Sleeve tattoo -
Located on her left arm. The tattoo featured small drawn vines as well as small roses adorning the vines. It seemed slightly faded.
Butterfly Tattoo - Located on her right wrist. The tattoo featured a butterfly with white wings.
Scar I - Located on the right shade of her cheek, it seemed like a scar that would've come from a blade.
Scar II - On her right knee, mostly faded.
╰──── ✩ ────╯
"I'm so naive to think you loved me for me. ."

III. Personality
'Dere' type: Dandere.
╭──── ✩ ────╮
Personality:
[ WORK IN PROGRESS ]

Pros:
Optimistic
Thoughtful
Energetic
Understanding

▸ Defending
▸ Confident

--
Cons:
Disorganised
Indecisive
Emotional
Problematic

--
▸ Attention
▸ Computers

Photography
--
Dislikes:
▸ Rain
▸ Masks/Gang affiliated people/things
▸ Birds
▸ Vehicles (Cars, Motorcycles, etc.)

Fears/Phobias:
Scopophobia
▸ Acrophobia
▸ Amaxophobia
Athazagoraphobia
▸ Aichmophobia

▸ Hemophobia
▸ Sedatephobia

Disorders/Diseases:

DIAGNOSED |
Inattentive ADD | Attention Deficit Disorder
DIAGNOSED | OCD | Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
UNDIAGNOSED | GAD | Generalized Anxiety Disorder

UNDIAGNOSED | BPD |
Borderline Personality disorder

STATS:
Charisma: ★★★★★
Intelligence: ★★★★☆

Mental strength: ★★★☆☆
Physical strength: ★★☆☆☆
Willpower: ★★☆☆☆
Fortitude: ★★☆☆☆

Agility: ★☆☆☆☆
╰──── ✩ ────╯

"Nothing in the world belongs to me but my love. ."

IV. Relationships
╭──── ✩ ────╮

Biological Mother | Raina Lesena - ★☆☆☆☆ | NPC
"Fuck you."

Biological Father | Hisu Geuin - ☆☆☆☆☆ | NPC
"I never got the chance to meet you, sir. ."
Sibling(s) - ☆☆☆☆☆
"I'm sure he's out there. ."
Adoptive Mother | Luisa Auclair - ★★★★☆ | Florida_Vibes
"I barely see you. ."
--

CLOSE FRIEND | Aloisia Wagner - ★★★★★ | _KrissCross_

CLOSE FRIEND | Genavieve Crombie - ★★★★★ | faerie

CLOSE FRIEND | Kavya Chereau - ★★★★☆ | glyc1ne

"I'm always here to give you advice."
CLOSE FRIEND | Tatiana Demirci-Garnier - ★★★☆☆ | pap1soda
"We barely talk anymore."
CLOSE FRIEND| Shion Holland - ★★★☆☆ | 0k_1n
"Oh hun. ."
CLOSE FRIEND | Mingi Jai - ★★★★☆ | menmapsy_
"Single father of multiple children core."
ACQUAINTANCE | Asao Uemara - ★★☆☆☆ | Daiisy_
"I apologise."
??? | Hakan Demirci-Garnier - ★☆☆☆☆ | TheEz8Fury
"I don't understand."

V. Backstory/Lore
╭──── ✩ ────╮

BACKSTORY

Beginning
2005-2015
Seo-Li became part of the Geuin family on September 9th, 2005. Her mother, Raina Lesena, was a bakery owner, selling goods since she was a teenager. Overtime, the bakery swapped multiple locations and expanded more, allowing more customers within the years that it was open, providing a large amount of money for the family. On the other hand, Hisu Geuin, Seo’s father, was brutally murdered. The perpetrator, however, was never caught. If you had the chance to ask Seo about her childhood, she’d simply say she couldn’t remember most of it, almost as if all of her thoughts had been clouded.
──── ✩ ──── ──── ✩ ──── ──── ✩ ──── ──── ✩ ──── ──── ✩ ────

Ethereal
2015-2019
As Seo aged, up into her tween years, Raina submitted her into a modelling agency, considering the admiration that Seo received from her peers and other strangers that had the chance to be ‘graced by her presence’ - as some would say. As most would think, the outcome of this would be good and successful, but for Seo, it was the direct opposite from that. Being in a modelling agency ruined her. As soon as she got submitted, her mother had to pull her out of school due to her busy schedule, and Seo barely got the chance to interact with people her own age. This robbed her of her own childhood, resorting to her having a less mature mental state as she progressed throughout the years.

As she grew, her etiquette got worse and worse, though her ego boosted higher and higher with the multiple modelling jobs she had done. This ended up in her being disrespectful to elders, including her mother. Viewing this as a terrible contrast from modelling, Raina pulled Seo aside from modelling, and kept her at home. Isolated.
LORE
-
Strange
On the 7th of April, Seo woke up to the sounds of screams. She recognised them, it was her mother’s screams. It pierced her ears as Seo jumped out of her bed, rushing towards the screams coming from Raina's bedroom. By the time she reached the bedroom, Seo saw the door was cracked. Instead of pushing the door open she stopped in front of it, peeking into the crack. She’d view a male figure dressed in all black, from his shoes to his head. In his right hand, he held a Thai Nagi, and in his opposing hand, he gripped Raina’s hair. Seo could only see so far, considering the bed laying in front of her mother’s body, obstructing her view. She watched the male lift up her mothers head, and stab the Nagi into her throat, slicing her head clean off. Seo covered her mouth, holding in her weeps so she wouldn’t be seen by the figure. Eventually, she watched him jump out of the window, hearing a thud then multiple passing footsteps. Traumatised, she walked into the room slowly, to reveal her mothers lifeless body. Dropping to the floor, sulking.

WIP
might finish this weekend?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread