mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

인형 | BIOGRAPHY

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
If I touch a burning candle, I can feel no pain.
Most of the information listed will be considered before the female's death.
Shout out to anyone that I've come across on this character, who allowed me to build lore with them. I truly appreciate it.
~
Just as everyone else, anything used in this Biography is meant to be found icly. don't metagame smh.
~
Anything I deem to be sensitive will be spoiled.

--
General Information
Full Name: Serenity ▉▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ Viyu.
"I guess I've always been quite fond of this name, haven't I? It suits me."

Aliases:
Seren
: "Not too special."
Star: "This name has faded ever since I left."
▉▉▉▉▉: "No."

DOB & POB:
December 23rd, Venice, Italy.
DOD & POD:

▉▉▉▉▉▉, Karakura, Japan.

College student.

??

Sexuality:
??

Martial Status:
???

Languages:

English:
FLUENT
Italian: FLUENT & NATIVE
Japanese: FLUENT
Korean:

MEDIOCRE
Russian:

MEDIOCRE

--
This concludes General Information.

Appearance
Description:
An alluring ethereal one, others would call Viyu. Brown hair, visibly faded out to a darker colour, adorned her head and shoulders, reaching about waist length. If you glanced closely, there were a few light streaks in her hair, genetic? Her face, capturing angel-like features, obtained epicanthic folded eyes, and a button nose. Her lips, light pink and plump, were curved into a small smile, or a smirk. Her fingers, always hidden behind sleeves, contained broken nails, ripped skin, and were an odd purple colour. What a contrast. Her voice, soft and comforting, held a small Italian accent, resonating off her tongue. Despite her "beautiful" features, if you pressed your skin against hers, it felt rough. It looked soft, yes, but.. For some reason, it felt rough, almost like sandpaper. Not to mention the intimidating cold temperature she held, odd.

Scars/Tattoos/Piercings:
Serenity wasn't one for any of these things, and would never mention them unless pointed out. If that was the occurrence then she'd just shrug it off and ignore you.
Tattoo: A rose located on her left wrist. But- It looked odd. It seemed as if the tattoo was drawn swiftly.
Scar: Right next to the rose tattoo, was a large scar. It was faded, though it seemed to have come from something sharp.
Scar: Another one, located on her waist. It also seemed to have come from something sharp, though a much larger sharp object.

Piercings: Two ear piercings, usually obtaining small, attractive earrings.
Piercings: A nose piercing, located on the side of her nose. Not much to say. It was closed off.

Height & Weight:

165cm, 49kg

Blood type:
AB+

Health
Physical Health: Serenity's physical health, to say the least, looked fine. In reality, no one really knew if it was fine, considering her clothing covering most of her body.
Mental Health: Quite similar to her physical health, Serenity, known as a rather cheerful one, couldn't be determined as "depressed" or "sad." She was simply just happy..?

Fears:
Gang-related themes/items. (Masks, weapons, ropes, etc.)
Sharp objects
Blood, gore

Disorders:
PTSD (Diagnosed)
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Re-living traumatic events through unwanted and recurring memories, flashbacks or vivid nightmares.
STPD (Diagnosed)

Schizotypal
Personality Disorder
A mental health condition marked by a consistent pattern of intense discomfort with close relationships and social interactions.
CSB (Undiagnosed)
Compulsive Sexual Behaivour
Repetitive and intense preoccupations with sexual fantasies, urges, and behaviors that are distressing to the individual and/or result in psychosocial impairment
SCHIZOPHRENIA (Undiagnosed)

Disruptions in thought processes, perceptions, emotional responsiveness, and social interactions

Relationships
Want to be mentioned? DM vacoria on discord.

Mother | Celicia Viyu | ★☆☆☆☆
Father | ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ | ☆☆☆☆☆
Brother | Sebastiano Viyu | ★★★☆☆
Brother | Siolen Viyu | ★★★★☆
Daughter | Junica Viyu | ★☆☆☆☆

Lore
▉▉▉▉

WIP​

Users who are viewing this thread