`*:;,. Zhenya Czar Sokolova★

“Ginger, real!!”
“Guess the Sokolova’s are good lova’s, signed MY girlfriend.”

*art wip!*

ೄྀ࿐ Main information

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
☆ ~ first name ♡ Zhenya

☆ ~ name origin ♡ Russian

☆ ~ how does this person feel about their name? ♡ Uhh.. name !!

☆ ~ nicknames? ♡ Zya, Zhen, anything tbh he doesn't mind

ೄྀ࿐ Personal information

☆ ~ gender n pronouns ♡ male ,, he/him

☆ ~ sexual orientation ♡ bisexual

☆ ~ how does this person feel about their gender? ♡ he was born a male and still feels as if he should have been a male!

☆ ~ age ♡ 18

☆ ~ place of birth? ♡ Kazan, Russia

☆ ~ height ♡ 6’4, Zhenya gets his height from his mother and "Father
"
☆ ~ is this person insecure about their height? ♡ nope !!

☆ ~ build ♡ Zhenya doesn’t spend his whole life focusing on getting bulk or anything like that, he just has abs, that’s all. smeggsy.
heres a lil picture of his body type !! not a great picture but shh
ee2310b1334f534d6467cd1fd19f1275.jpg

☆ ~ skin tone ♡ Probably like oliveish?

☆ ~ eye color ♡ greenish blue, mixed !!

☆ ~ hair style ♡ normally left down, sometimes he has his front pieces tied back though
☆ ~ hair color ♡ ginger !

☆ ~ fashion/style ♡ whatever he can find in his closet tbh

ೄྀ࿐ Extras

☆ ~ does this person want to be in a relationship ? why/why not? If they are in a relationship, how do they feel about it? ♡ Zhenya is in fact, in a loving relationship. Zhenya enjoys his relationship with his girlfriend, And they've been together for about a year now. Zhenya literally adores everything his girlfriend does, He is so very much in love with her !!

☆ ~ playlist ♡
Zhenya's playlist !! [made by me]

ೄྀ࿐ General Info

☆ ~ appearance ♡

Zhenya stood at 6’4, having a resting bitch face, if he wasn’t smiling, he looked like he was judging the hell out of you. Zhenya has ginger hair and light freckles all over his face and he has blueish/green eyes, being quite attractive. Zhenya had pearly white teeth and minty-smelling breath. TW FOR THIS NEXT PART : Zhenya at a young age [14-16]began self-harming, Leaving scars all over his arms and a little on his thighs, they are quite pale though and he’s been self-harm free for 3 years now TW OVER : Zhenya isn’t that shamed of it, But if you were to point it out he’d for sure be annoyed if you were a stranger, but if you were his mother or girlfriend he'd for sure be more open about it. Sometimes he for sure does think about doing that again, but often gets over the feeling.

☆ ~ personality ♡
Zhen is honestly a wild card, he is honestly a bitch to people he doesn't know but respectful to his friends, loving and sweet around his mother, but will not stop touching his girlfriend, and half not in a sexual way. His love language is for sure touch and gift giving, holy shit he loves to give his friends or girlfriend things. Zhenya hates people though, he doesn't meet a lot of people he likes. Zhenya also doesn't care for crowds, he has barely any social anxiety unless he's meeting people's friends, or his SO is being touchy.

☆ ~ likes/dislikes ♡

People messing with his hair
Messing with people, like touching them, he loves to be touching his SO, and not even in a sexual way
Trying different foods
Cooking
Listening to music

Dislikes

Overly nice people
People in general lmao
Yelling at loved ones in a rude way
Being told what to do or forcing people to do stuff without their consent

☆ ~ fears ♡

losing the people he loves

☆ ~ habits ♡

He often messes with his lip piercing if he’s annoyed at something or just bored, you have to guess LOL??
Ignoring people if he’s upset
Messing with his rings

☆ ~ mental/physical disorders ♡ Zhenya doesn’t have any disorders !

☆ ~ how does your character speak? ♡ FINDING THE MAGICAL BOOK | Hello Neighbor #9
Zhenya’s voice has quite a calming tone to it, definitely nice to the ear, smeggsy

☆ ~ supplies ♡ pockets

♡⸝⸝ his phone
♡⸝⸝ his wallet
that's all lmao

ೄྀ࿐ Relationships

Mother/Momma ♡ Nozomi Sokolova | ILoveSally
“Oh, My uh, Mother. I have mixed feelings about her, I love her, But I’m not sure if she loves me. She says she does, But I mean, She gets along with her adopted kids more than me, her actual son? I get she has to live with a reminder about how I was brought into the world, But I don't know.”

? ♡ Unknown | MADE UP
"My father, But he's a fucking asshole so he can fuck off LOLSIES !!"

Mish ♡ Misha ? | wethecreature
"Urm, SIDE EYE !!!!!!!"

Mas ♡ Masami Sokolova | -
“We all know you are the favorite, Stop hiding.”

Sie ♡ Sienna Campbell | blabusan
“Sienna, She is the most stunning and gorgeous person I’ve ever seen, I love her so fucking much and she’s a great person. She's so funny and my literal soulmate. I'd do anything she'd ask me to do, Anything at all.”

Mav ♡ Maverick Campbell | -
“Sienna’s brother, Still shocked you slept with your caption?? Hope you got money out of that.”

Yong ♡ Yong Soo-Hyunn | MaidenGingyz
"I swear she knows everyone, Like literally everyone. Cool person though frfr!!"

Ky ♡ Kyong Lee | tvxiclover
“Bro this guy is cool as shit, common Misha x Nozomi shipper W. Honestly my bestfriend”

Kw ♡ Kwan Jang | tvxiclover
“Great friend of mine!! def a fun person to be around, AND YES, NOZOMI IS MARRIED!!1!1!111!1"

Jeb ♡ Jebediah Kirisuto | forgot IGN
"STOP FLIRTING WITH ME IN FRONT OF MY GIRLFRIEND, THE CLOSET IS GLASS!!!"

LMK IF I FORGOT YOU GANG !

Backstory:

FAMILY BACKGROUND

wip

CHILDHOOD BACKGROUND
wip

TEEN LIFE BACKGROUND

THIRTEEN : 13

Zhenya was a very rebellious kid, He almost never listened to anyone other than his mother, at some points. Being 13 Zhenya was not the happiest kid, He often didn't want to get up from his bed, go to school, or even talk to anyone, he was just in a bad state mentally. When he was at school, He rarely cared about getting actual work done, Mainly just hanging out with his friends and flirting with people in his grade INCLUDING THE TEACHERS? That was a joke though for sure Anyways, Yeah, His grades weren't the best, But did he care? no lmao. I'm sure his mother yelled at him a few times for it, But he still... didn't care LOL??

FOURTEEN : 14
Now this? This was probably the start of the worst years of Zhenya's life, He became quite depressed, Rarely getting up unless he had to go to school, And when he went to school he skipped or slept most of the time. It got so bad he started having some sewerslide thoughts and picked up self-harm on the way, Completely losing himself now. He honestly struggled so much in this time frame, His grades getting worse and worse, Legit trying his best to keep them up so he could move to the next grade. Zhenya now started acting out a lot more, He often got into fights at school or just walking, Staying out late, Going to his friend's houses without permission, Going to random girl's houses, Just tons of stuff he shouldn't be doing.

[I WILL NOT GO INTO DETAIL WITH THE SH AND SENSITIVE STUFF.]

STILL A HUGE WIP WITH THE BACKSTORY, SO VERY SORRY!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread