mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

1.12.2 & other things

Ok so, most of us know that the new verison 1.12.2, will the server be updated to a 1.12.2 server only? Or will it still be a 1.12.1 server. I feel like the server should be updated to 1.12.2 or the latest verison when the new map comes. So we could have the latest updates of the plugins not the old ones.

Ok, so we all know that family relationships aren't allowed anymore. I feel like family relationships should be allowed. I did read about why they aren't allowed anymore but just because of those scumbags that can't roleplay we should still be allowed. 3 warnings until ban, you could say something like this "Failrp (Do not (blah blah) do this)" once they have gotten their ban for approximately 7-30 days, they CANNOT be in their relationship anymore. You could have a format like
IGN:
Why you want to be in this relationship:
How are you related to them (Father, Mother ect..):
How would you take care of them:
If they fill it out with a good detailed thread then they could be their mother, father ect.. If it isnt like a real life person would take care of them then their thread would get denied.
Just to clarify I am
NOT arguing with your decision over this, I completely understand why you got rid of it.

~Thanks for reading~
-izzy

JustMeNick

Level 19
To upgrade to a new minecraft version every plugin the server uses has to be updated too! You cant use a 1.12.1 plugin in a non-tested 1.12.2 server, about the new map well idk when it going to be out but it's a really big map and will take a long time!

ïźžÿÿÿÿÿ

Level 9
To upgrade to a new minecraft version every plugin the server uses has to be updated too! You cant use a 1.12.1 plugin in a non-tested 1.12.2 server, about the new map well idk when it going to be out but it's a really big map and will take a long time!
i know that nick

Users who are viewing this thread