Oliverium

Level 63
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: Oliverium
What's the title of your suggestion?: 1.21 Dog Whitelist change

What's your suggestion?:
Yippee for the upcoming 1.21 update to SRP! As you know, wolf varieties have been a super cool feature as well as the wolf armor!

So my suggestion is to:
Add more dog breeds! Like cats, we have a lot of varieties and the 1.21 update can allow more breeds like: beagle, husky, border collie, lab, corgi, and much more.
An extra suggestion is to make wolf armor into a vest for service dogs, harnesses for regular pet dogs, and stuff like that. They can be sold in shops!

How will this benefit the server and community?:
1. More dog whitelists! More people will buy the whitelist, and those who already have it will be more active!
2. Variety! I love all the cats and their unique coat colorings, dogs are another beloved pet and variety will add a nice touch of uniqueness throughout the SRP dog community! So immersed in the puppies!!!!
3. Shop opportunities: I know this one’s a bit of a stretch, but with more dog varieties and outfit options, as well as the existence of bird seed, dog food, and cat food, shopkeepers can apply for a PET STORE where animal whitelists can “get jobs” on the shop’s discord and be put up for adoption! How fun!

(While we’re on the topic of variety, add orange cats to SRP!)

.Arkkwolf

Level 50
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
[+1] [Totally not biased]
Here are some dog suggestions to add to what was already said:
-Golden Retrievers
-Collie
-Australian Shepherd