mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

11:11 Wish {Short Story}

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
(just a heads up, I am not abandoning my work on my other fan fiction. I have been very busy revising for assessments so I haven't had the time to write the next chapter. I also have something big planned for it. And so, I decided to write you a short story.)

play me whilst reading!

11:11 Wish

I silently sad down next to my friends in Belle's apartment, resting my head upon Hailey's shoulder. It had been a hard week, a hard week for all of us. Going to your best friend's funeral was one thing, but watching her get killed was another. Celene was killed by a bullet to the heart and a slit to the throat; I could never forget the moment when Celene desperately and silently called my name among the dusty rubble of the old apartment.

"Isn't this beautiful? All of us together." Andre said, smiling to brighten the mood of
everyone.
"It surely is Andre." Etsuko replied in a sarcastic tone before looking down at her iPhone once more. Most of us were quiet, keeping our thoughts to themselves unlike Wild who mourned in a different way from the others. He had got himself into many fights recently, leaving me, Touka, Belle and Andre to pick up the pieces once more. I decided that enough was enough and slapped him across the face in pure anger; I haven't seen him since and that was around three days ago. Wildfire had even missed her funeral, leaving Auron to attend for him.

Time passed and the clock chimed eleven. Everyone had fallen asleep and me, left in a sleep-like state; I wasn't asleep though. I could faintly see a figure by the fireplace putting blankets over the bodies, kissing each and everyone on either their temples or foreheads. However, he didn't come over to me. Instead he gently tapped my shoulder.
"Kaiya, you don't need to act. I know you're awaken, sit up."
I fell silent, rigid and not able to move.
"I said sit up. Don't make me move you myself."
I sat up quickly and faced Wild. His hair was a mess and the bags under his eyes made him look years older; he was clearly depressed and sleep deprived.
"Wild, I'm-"
"Hush, I know you're sorry; you don't need to say it. I already know that you're hurting as much as I am and I agree, I've acted like a jerk but please, don't avoid me. You're like my sister and I can't afford to loose you."

I flushed in embarrassment. We both act like stuck up jerks, acting out whenever. At the end of the day, we're just both hurting more than everyone else.
"Hey, Wild-Oppa."
"Yes Kaiya?"
"It's 11:11, let's make a wish."
"Alright."
The clock stroke 11:11 and we both fell silent, thinking about our wishes that we'll grant. When the minute was up, I was the first to speak.
"What did you wish for Wild-Oppa?"
"I wished for Celene to come back to us."

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
I sound like an absolute BITCH in the story damn ;I "Isn't this beautiful? All of us together." Andre said, smiling to brighten the mood of
everyone.
"It surely is Andre." Etsuko replied in a sarcastic tone before looking down at her iPhone once more.
BUT MUM, OBVIOUSLY YOU SOUND LIKE THAT. YOUR FRIEND DIED.

WildSense

Level 45
(just a heads up, I am not abandoning my work on my other fan fiction. I have been very busy revising for assessments so I haven't had the time to write the next chapter. I also have something big planned for it. And so, I decided to write you a short story.)

play me whilst reading!

I silently sad down next to my friends in Belle's apartment, resting my head upon Hailey's shoulder. It had been a hard week, a hard week for all of us. Going to your best friend's funeral was one thing, but watching her get killed was another. Celene was killed by a bullet to the heart and a slit to the throat; I could never forget the moment when Celene desperately and silently called my name among the dusty rubble of the old apartment.

"Isn't this beautiful? All of us together." Andre said, smiling to brighten the mood of
everyone.
"It surely is Andre." Etsuko replied in a sarcastic tone before looking down at her iPhone once more. Most of us were quiet, keeping our thoughts to themselves unlike Wild who mourned in a different way from the others. He had got himself into many fights recently, leaving me, Touka, Belle and Andre to pick up the pieces once more. I decided that enough was enough and slapped him across the face in pure anger; I haven't seen him since and that was around three days ago. Wildfire had even missed her funeral, leaving Auron to attend for him.

Time passed and the clock chimed eleven. Everyone had fallen asleep and me, left in a sleep-like state; I wasn't asleep though. I could faintly see a figure by the fireplace putting blankets over the bodies, kissing each and everyone on either their temples or foreheads. However, he didn't come over to me. Instead he gently tapped my shoulder.
I sat up quickly and faced Wild. His hair was a mess and the bags under his eyes made him look years older; he was clearly depressed and sleep deprived.
"Wild, I'm-"
"Hush, I know you're sorry; you don't need to say it. I already know that you're hurting as much as I am and I agree, I've acted like a jerk but please, don't avoid me. You're like my sister and I can't afford to loose you."

I flushed in embarrassment. We both act like stuck up jerks, acting out whenever. At the end of the day, we're just both hurting more than everyone else.
"Hey, Wild-Oppa."
"Yes Kaiya?"
"Alright."
The clock stroke 11:11 and we both fell silent, thinking about our wishes that we'll grant. When the minute was up, I was the first to speak.
11:12 Promise
It felt terrible to leave my friends for 3 days.
Little did they know that one thing I didn't miss was my friend's funeral.
Being in that tree, it occured to me for about 6 seconds that Auron was the only one who truly understood the concept of looking up.
It doesn't matter now. I'm with her, she's with me, and the only source of light is the fireplace.
Nothing could ruin this moment. Nothing.
I had felt a jolt of pain when she asked my whereabouts, but I couldn't lie to her.

"Where had you been for the past 3 days?"
"Trying to keep myself from anything reminding me of Celene."
It hurt for her to slap me again. However, it suddenly felt like the room was on fire when she leaned up and kissed me on the cheek.
"I missed you and worried about you. Never do that again."

Uttering these words with all the sincerity I can muster, I almost want to cry. I can feel the worry that she carries.
"I won't, Kaiya. I missed you too."
"Promise me."
The sweet Kaiya is still in my arms. It feels so amazing to have her with me.
I just couldn't control myself anymore. I took her by the waist, and pulled her into a battle of lips with me. Words couldn't describe how blissful it felt, how many sparks flew, the feeling when she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. After 27 seconds, I broke the kiss, and spoke again.
"I promise."
"You need sleep, Wild-Oppa."
"I don't have a place, I haven't slept since I left."
"You have an extra blanket, we could share."
I had fallen silent for a moment, surely as red as the Santa hat that kept her little head warm. I recovered quickly, however.
"I wouldn't mind that."
Kaiya took it out of my hands, and wrapped it around us. I wrapped my arms back around her, and smiled as she did the same with me.
Placing kisses on everyone's head, I realized I forgot her. What better time than now? I kissed her on the forehead, tenderly and softly.
"I love you, Kaiya."
"I love you too....Wild-Oppa...good night."
"Good night, beautiful."
Finally, in her arms, I could get sleep.

Hazel

Level 43

play me whilst reading!

everyone.

"Wild, I'm-"

"Hey, Wild-Oppa."
"Yes Kaiya?"
"Alright."
11:12 Promise
It felt terrible to leave my friends for 3 days.
Little did they know that one thing I didn't miss was my friend's funeral.
Being in that tree, it occured to me for about 6 seconds that Auron was the only one who truly understood the concept of looking up.
It doesn't matter now. I'm with her, she's with me, and the only source of light is the fireplace.
Nothing could ruin this moment. Nothing.
I had felt a jolt of pain when she asked my whereabouts, but I couldn't lie to her.

"Where had you been for the past 3 days?"
"Trying to keep myself from anything reminding me of Celene."
It hurt for her to slap me again. However, it suddenly felt like the room was on fire when she leaned up and kissed me on the cheek.
"I missed you and worried about you. Never do that again."

Uttering these words with all the sincerity I can muster, I almost want to cry. I can feel the worry that she carries.
"I won't, Kaiya. I missed you too."
"Promise me."
The sweet Kaiya is still in my arms. It feels so amazing to have her with me.
I just couldn't control myself anymore. I took her by the waist, and pulled her into a battle of lips with me. Words couldn't describe how blissful it felt, how many sparks flew, the feeling when she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. After 27 seconds, I broke the kiss, and spoke again.
"I promise."
"You need sleep, Wild-Oppa."
"I don't have a place, I haven't slept since I left."
"You have an extra blanket, we could share."
I had fallen silent for a moment, surely as red as the Santa hat that kept her little head warm. I recovered quickly, however.
"I wouldn't mind that."
Kaiya took it out of my hands, and wrapped it around us. I wrapped my arms back around her, and smiled as she did the same with me.
Placing kisses on everyone's head, I realized I forgot her. What better time than now? I kissed her on the forehead, tenderly and softly.
"I love you, Kaiya."
"I love you too....Wild-Oppa...good night."
"Good night, beautiful."
Finally, in her arms, I could get sleep.

SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP

Users who are viewing this thread